• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Two children in Texas have died after they were locked in a hot car Friday as temperatures soared to 96 degrees, according to police.

A 16-month-old boy and a 2-year-old girl were killed, police said. Their identities were not released.

Deputies from the Parker County Sheriff's Office were called to a home west of Lake Weatherford shortly after 4 p.m., police said.

The children's mother told police that they "took off." After searching for them on the property, she found them inside a small four-door vehicle, where they had somehow locked themselves inside, police said.

The mother then broke one of the windows and found the children unresponsive, police said. They were pronounced dead at 4:33 p.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/year-girl-16-month-boy-found-dead-hot/story?id=47671592

That Slore is a lying liar too!! There is no way in fucking hell a 16 month and 2 year old "took off" and were able to open a vehicle and then lock and be gone long enough to die in it. They better charge her with Capital First Degree Murder :mad:

Poor, poor little ones. Gods damn.

That Slore is a lying liar too!! There is no way in fucking hell a 16 month and 2 year old "took off" and were able to open a vehicle and then lock and be gone long enough to die in it. They better charge her with Capital First Degree Murder :mad:

Poor, poor little ones. Gods damn.
You never know. I lived in rural KY for a year, and people would leave their kids outside all the time, and leave car doors open, especially if they were "up on blocks" so to speak. I would often see young children, toddlers, outside for an hour or two before being checked on, and climbing in and out of vehicles as playthings. Not saying that's what happened here for sure, but it could. Still stupid and I swear I worried more about those kids than their parents did.

I'm having a hard time with this. First of all, children of that age are not usually cooperative with each other, if they got outside, I'm sure they would go their separate ways. Also I don't think a child that age could reach a car door and open it and definitely couldn't lean out far enough to be able to close it back without falling out. That is if they even could think that far into it.

I've got my 21 month old foster grand baby, that I babysit 3 or 4 days a week, let me tell you, she is fast and she can get away from you and take off her pants faster than a stripper but she cannot reach a car door handle, if she could reach it she couldn't pull it up to open it, she's just not tall enough.

A 16-month-old boy and a 2-year-old girl were killed, police said.

This! This right here! It's about time the news actually wrote it as they were killed.

How do you let a 16 month old and 2 year old 'take off' to the point they were able to get into a car and lock themselves in long enough to die?!

Was the inattentive woman sleeping when they 'took off'? Kids can be fast, but most adults are faster. Kids 'take off' you fucking go after them. Duh.

Fuck her and this stupid excuse. Your inability to keep track of your own children got them killed.

Fuck her and this stupid excuse. Your inability to keep track of your own children got them killed.

Exactly. But I'm thinking she actually killed them. Not just her being inattentive. I think she put them in that car and locked them in there. It's just too much. Ok, so they got 'away' from her, they went outside, they were able to get into a car, shut the car door, AND lock it. No way. AND have how many hours to die before she 'found' them? Come on....
[doublepost=1496002958,1496002631][/doublepost]http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/us/texas-hot-car-deaths-children/

Oh and Juliet and Cavanaugh Ramirez just happened to have her keys and cell phone with them too. Please. She murdered her own babies. Even the cops think so, I believe.

She told investigators that when she found them, one of the children had her cellphone and car keys, Arnett said.
She reportedly broke a window to reach the children, but both were unresponsive, according to the news release. She added that the children had gotten into the car and locked themselves inside."The question is, can a 2-year-old open a car door and a 2-year-old and a 1-year-old climb inside and lock it," Arnett said. "In the course of the investigation, if charges are warranted, I'm sure the district attorney's office will bring them."

More at the above link.

I live in a fairly rural area and have had the misfortune of having to raise children over the years and i will readily admit that putting the kids, even as young as 2, outside for the day or at least for several hours to occupy themsleves(hopefully nearby on the porch, but if not, whatevs, i always was able to find em). Kids are fucking unbearable and i would never fault a parent for letting kids run wild, in certain environments of course.

A 6 yr old outside for the day, maybe, a 2 yr old, no way never.

She had to be asleep or nodded out on drugs, when she left them in the car. I don't believe these two could have worked together and closed themselves into a hot car and was missing long enough to die if their mother was awake or even at home.

I live in AZ, on a 96 degree day the entire outside of the car is HOT, touch the door handle and you wish you had oven mits on. No way those kids opened that hot car door, got in and shut it again.

I think the bitch intentionally killed them.

The children's mother told police that they "took off."
How do you even say these words out loud to a cop and not immediately end up in hand cuffs I have no idea.

especially if they were "up on blocks" so to speak.

Or even not on blocks ... I loved playing in the car when I was a kid ... my kids played in our car all of the time ... but not when I was a toddler and no one ever died.

I hope we get an update with the mom getting some charges.

The mother of two children who died after being left in a hot car in May was arrested Friday afternoon.

Parker County Sheriff's investigators arrested Cynthia Marie Randolph, 25, in connection with the death of her two children, a 16-month-old boy and a 2-year-old girl.

Police say she admitted she left her kids in the car to “teach them a lesson.”

Police were called to her home near Lake Weatherford on May 26 where Randolph told police she found her two kids unresponsive after being locked inside a vehicle. The incident was reported shortly after 4 p.m. when it was about 96 degrees.

Randolph initially said she was inside her home folding laundry and watching TV while her kids played in an enclosed back porch that was visible from the living room. She said about 20 to 30 minutes had passed when she realized her kids were “gone."

Randolph told police she sent more than half an hour looking for her kids and later found them locked inside her car. She said the kids got in the car on their own and locked themselves in. Both kids were pronounced dead shortly after 4:30 p.m. She told police her kids were not in the car for more than an hour.

Throughout multiple interviews, police say Randolph changed her story several times about what lead to the death of her children.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/2...-hot-car-to-teach-them-lesson-police-say.html

Children that small are not capable of understanding the consequences of their behavior. You did X so I'll do Y. She put them in there to get them out of her hair. Or so she could sleep or do drugs or something. I don't believe they put themselves in there. And I don't believe it was for half and hour, might have been half the day.

So this is the new thing now, eh? We're past baking individual children in vehicles, and have moved on to killing siblings two by two?

EgIVmYk.jpg

[doublepost=1498339478,1498339233][/doublepost]http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/officials-mom-left-toddlers-in-hot-car-to-teach-a-lesson/451726332

Randolph found her two children, a 16-month-old boy named Cavanaugh Ramirez and 2-year-old Juliet Ramirez, playing inside the car. Officials said one of the kids refused to get out of the car, so she shut the door to teach her daughter "a lesson," thinking they could get themselves out of the car.

Temperatures reached approximately 96 degrees that day.

An investigation revealed Randolph then went inside her home, smoked marijuana and fell asleep for several hours.​

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cynthia-marie-randolph-left-children-hot-car-as-punishment/

Randolph said she went back into the house, smoked marijuana and took a nap for two or three hours, the complaint states. It says that when she woke up and went to check on the children, they were unresponsive, and that she broke the car window to support her initial claim that the children had locked themselves inside.

The children were pronounced dead about a half-hour after authorities were notified.​

An investigation revealed Randolph then went inside her home, smoked marijuana and fell asleep for several hours.

She is a horrible person. Because she is a horrible person. Not because she smoked marijuana.
[doublepost=1498346570,1498346491][/doublepost]
I swear i searched her name.
....but being that no names...

Sorry guys
When the story was first posted i dont think there was named released.

one of the kids refused to get out of the car, so she shut the door to teach her daughter "a lesson,"

So you can let them roast to death but you can't just pick them up and carry them into the house and make them do what you want them to do?

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Sigh. I knew she murdered those babies. They should lock her in a metal container and just let it heat up till she rips her own throat out trying to breath. :mad:

So you can let them roast to death but you can't just pick them up and carry them into the house and make them do what you want them to do?
Seriously. Reasoning with children that age isn't necessary at every step of the day--sometimes you have to pick them up even when they are screaming that they don't wanna go.

Seriously. Reasoning with children that age isn't necessary at every step of the day--sometimes you have to pick them up even when they are screaming that they don't wanna go.
But why couldn't she even be like "Fine, stay there and scream." and just left the door open so it wouldn't get hot?

Back