• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Norcal Skim

Trusted Member
For those of you who don't think the young man is a victim in this case you may want to reconsider after you see his injuries:
He strained his rotator cuff from high fiving fellow classmates

grgmcfhhcexbde5v7tjo.png

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana high school teachers are accused of having sex with a teenage student, according to police reports.

At a press conference Wednesday, authorities say Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, had a threesome with a 16-year-old male student...

...The sex was reportedly consensual...

...The alleged incident happened at Respess’ home after a football game.

Police said the student was a junior and said they are looking into the possibility that he videotaped or took pictures of the encounter.

According to police, Respess taught the victim last year, Dufresne was his current English teacher. They are said to have been friends.

Dufresne is said to be married with 3 children.

Both teachers are facing felony charges of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behavior with a juvenile.

http://myfox8.com/2014/10/01/police-2-teachers-accused-of-having-threesome-with-teenage-student/

poor kid... a victim of such a hideous crime... at 16?...
(life is so unfair!... why? why?... why not me???:... )

Well damn... Kid got lucky there. They are both beautiful!
But seriously....Because they ARE both beautiful, they could probably had anyone, why choose a 16 yr dick?

Well damn... Kid got lucky there. They are both beautiful!
But seriously....Because they ARE both beautiful, they could probably had anyone, why choose a 16 yr dick?
16 yo dick is loyal dick when it is being serviced...also less tainted...

16 yo dick is loyal dick when it is being serviced...also less tainted...

But sooooo.....inexperienced!
I coulda rocked their night too! LMAO.
But seriously when are these females going to learn just as it is with men, You can not "PLAY" with the young ones? It is ILLEGAL

Kid hit the jackpot while these two bimbos just went bust. Seems like Mrs. Dufresne is a randy one. Married with three kids and she's fucking a 16y/o could her husband not keep up, or was she just jealous her friend was boinking some underage dick and wanted in on it as well. Whatever the reason they are stupid.

I think the boy will be ok...He may have set the bar a little high for future sexual encounters, but none the less he will be ok.:cool:

Quick, someone pat this young man on the back, give him a high 5, place a golden crown atop his head, cause he is 100% WIN !!!!

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-good-job-my-son-223105.jpg

Here we go again.......don't teachers these days have anything else to do? What's on the news are the only ones we hear about, just imagine how many never get caught or reported. I just don't understand their stupidity after going to college and building their careers.........WHY WOULD THEY THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE!!!

I always want to see the pic of the kid.. I mean these chicks are pretty hot... they couldnt find an 18 year old.. he could have been an old student who graduated last year or some shit?? BUT I want to know what this kid looks like that these 2 were like - YUP that's our guy!

they couldnt find an 18 year old.
It could possibly still be illegal for them, provided he were still a student. Some states now have laws that make any sexual relationship between teacher and student regardless of the student's age, it has more to do with the fact that the teacher is in a position of authority and that the student may feel they "have to" say yes to the relationship for continued good grades or something.

It could possibly still be illegal for them, provided he were still a student. Some states now have laws that make any sexual relationship between teacher and student regardless of the student's age, it has more to do with the fact that the teacher is in a position of authority and that the student may feel they "have to" say yes to the relationship for continued good grades or something.

that's why I added that graduated last year :) still would be skeevie but at least have kept their asses out of hot water...

I really need to know how the idea to do this even came up in conversation between the two teachers. Good grief. I taught high school for 10 years and never even once had a conversation with another teacher regarding a kid's looks, let alone his or her fuckability. How does that even come up?

Or do predators recognize each other?

15efeip.jpg

Shelley Dufresne, 34, and another fellow teacher allegedly had joint sex with a 16-year-old boy.
8vsu9y.jpg

Rachel Respess​
Two teachers at the same Louisiana high school have been arrested and charged with felonies over an alleged three-way sexual encounter with a 16-year-old student
[l...]
Rachel Respess, 24, surrendered Wednesday to the Kenner Police Department
[...]
Fellow English teacher Shelley Dufresne, 34, was charged Tuesday and released on $200,000 bail.

She was placed under house arrest
[...]
Police began investigating the case Friday based on reports the male student was bragging about his sexual relations with both women during an encounter in early September.
The teachers have been suspended without pay.

Each faces one count of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, one count of indecent behavior, and one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor
[..]
Respess’ lawyer, Jeffrey Smith, said that if the tryst had taken place four days later, when the teen turned 17, there would have been no case
[...]
The legal age of consent in Louisiana is 17, the lawyer said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/la-teachers-charged-sex-student-cops-article-1.1959954

Normally i'm the type who doesn't buy into the whole, "for a dude its different, these teachers are doing the kid a favor". But i think this is a special case. A fucking threesome? Holy shit!

What are the odds one school would have two out of their mind sluttos like this, truly incredible. And what inspired them to get together on this? Or is this kid some sort of miracle super stud and he straight up seduced nearly the entire english dept of his highschool? I'd kinda like to meet him, learn his ways.

Anyways, i wonder how demented fucks like this become teachers in the first place. I mean these broads LOOK like the type of tail you might find working in some gutter ass bar or waiting tables at fucking Dennys or polishing balls at a bowling alley(prostitution or legit bowling ball polishing, attracts about the same caliber of human beings). These women are total trash. I understand a lot of, if not most, college students are trash too, but not on this level. It takes a tremendous amount of work to become a teacher(well, in most parts of America, i could see Louisianna having little to no standards). It's remarkable gutter skank garbage like this can get through the coursework and the papers and all the other requirements of getting a degree and becoming a teach.

This is what always fucking :jawdrop: me, I know of 50 year old men that act like gossiping women, how the fuck does someone expect a teenager not to brag???

I heard he was a black teen (not confirmed)

I also heard he has been hospitalized with extreme hand pain from all the high 5's he has received..........

stupid bastard - good things happen to the wrong people. My theory on why no one can keep things to themselves anymore- Facepage and other shit like that have conditioned the idiots to think telling every goddamn part of your life to the world is cool.

Lurid new details emerge in three-way between Louisiana teachers, freed on bond, and student
Police say that Rachel Respess had sex with the male teen while fellow English teacher Shelley Dufresne started making out with Respess to "arouse all parties involved." Respess turned herself in to cops Wednesday morning, and was charged with felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile and other charges.

The Louisiana teachers who allegedly engaged in group sex with a male student are free after posting $7,000 cash bond, as new disturbing details emerged about the case.

Destrehan High School English teacher Shelley Dufresne, 32, “enticed and transported” the student to the apartment of Rachel Respess, the other English instructor involved in the ménage à trois, http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/10/destrehan_high_school_teacher_1.html#incart_2box
[...]
Once they were there, Respess had sex with the teen while Dufresne “began intimately kissing (Respess) in an attempt to arouse all parties involved, all who were complete(ly) disrobed,”
[...]
It also appeared that Dufresne had other sexual encounters with the student prior to the group sex incident, which took place on Sept. 12. She is currently only allowed to leave her home for intensive mental health treatment, doctor’s appointments and church as part of her condition of her release. She faces jail if she doesn’t provide proof of her mental health treatment
[...]
Respess turned herself into Kenner police Wednesday morning, according to the paper. The 24-year-old was arrested and charged with felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior and contributing to delinquency of a minor.
“No matter what the sex of the victim is, everyone should be outraged,” said Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser
[..]
“You have an educator whose responsibility is the safety and education of children, and when it goes outside those lines I do believe the community should be outraged.”

The boy was 16 when the three-way happened, which makes him a juvenile under Louisiana law — though now 17, he told investigators he consented to the sex. He reportedly bragged about the encounter to other students on Sept. 26.

Kenner Police Chief Mike Glaser said Respess “almost” confessed to having sex with the student but stopped short of giving a full confession. Dufresne has not submitted a statement to police.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...teachers-freed-bond-student-article-1.1962278

pic of her with her eyes open
2mg61pv.jpg

Shelley S. Dufresne was accused of having sex with a Destrehan High School student.​

Like I said on the front page... it's like some chicks get far enough away from that age to remember the level of skill we had to deal with.

Guys in their 40s are the sweet spot, in my experience. And women this age offer one of them a threesome? He'll be substantially more thankful than some 16-year-old little shit who barely knows how to steer the wheel.

On second thought, this kid is pretty much the dumbest person on the entire fucking planet. Who in the fuck would get this gift and decide to throw in into the trash by telling the whole town? He had to of known if people found out it would end, yet he flaps dipshit mouth anyways. What a fucking idiot.

Back