• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Two are dead and 10 others are injured following an early morning shooting at a nightclub in the Orlando tourist district, police said.

As many as three shooters were being soot.
The shooting took place at Glitz Ultra Lounge at the corner of Universal Boulevard and Carrier Drive just before 1 a.m.,Orlando Police Departmentspokeswoman Michelle Guido said at a news conference at the scene.

Three off-dutyOPDofficers were at the scene working as security when the incident took place, Guido said. The shooting took entirely inside the club where about 300 people were inside, Guido said. It was unclear what led to the shooting.

One shooting victim was pronounced dead at the scene, Guido said. Another victim was pronounced dead at Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Police are seen at Glitz Ultra Lounge on Universal Boulevard in Orlando after two people were killed during a shooting early Sunday morning
Eight other shooting victims were at ORMC, Guido said, one in critical condition and the rest with nonlife-threatening injuries.

Another shooting victim was at the Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, she said, along with someone who was injured leaving the scene.

Guido would not give descriptions of the shooters or release the names of the victims.

Guido said that security was very tight at the club, the scene of a recent shooting in October in which two people were shot and injured in the parking lot.

Besides the off-duty officers, there was additional security and people were checked for weapons when they entered.

It was not known how a gun or guns was brought into the club.

The club is in the tourist district, across the street from the Westgate Palace resort and one block from Wet 'n Wild water

Glitz was hosting a "Twisted Saturdays" reggaeton event featuring Latin/Caribbean music.

Promoter Isaiah Miranda said he was on his way to the club when he found out the shooting took place.

"I was out of the loop about what actually happened," Miranda said. "I wasn't sure if some of the people who got injured were friends of mine."

The incident at Glitz came about a day after another fatal shooting at a club. On Saturday, one person was killed and a handful more were injured at a Tampa strip club, Associated Press reports.

T
[doublepost=1454896651,1454896570][/doublepost]http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-club-glitz-orlando-shooting-20160207-story.html

It was unclear what led to the shooting.

Oh, I'm sure it was the usual. Inebriated egos and the hope for some pussy.

Idiots.

You get pussy at the strip club, you don't hope for it...its pretty much a sure thing. I'm going with organized crime...and a vendetta that had nothing to do with snatch at all.
I dont think this was a stripper club.
[doublepost=1454950370,1454950237][/doublepost]Now up to 10 injured.

I dont think this was a stripper club.
[doublepost=1454950370,1454950237][/doublepost]Now up to 10 injured.

My mistake...but still nobody shoots up a club of any kind over a girl. Everyone knows that organized crime goes hand and hand with bars and clubs.

A second suspect has been arrested
http://www.wogx.com/news/93669367-story

A second man has been arrested in connection with a gunfight that left two dead and several others injured at Glitz Ultra Lounge in Orlando earlier this month. Orlando Police on Thursday said 21-year-old Luis Gadiel Cruz Nazario was taken into custody on multiple charges, including attempted first-degree murder.

Nazario is one of two men investigators say are tied to the shooting. Officers arrested 23-year-old Jose Brull-Lopez last week. On Feb. 7, he was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and tampering with physical evidence. On his arrest affidavit, Orlando Police asked that he not be granted bond, stating this was an ongoing investigation and they believe him to be a danger to society; however, Brull-Lopez spent less than a 48 hours in jail before getting out on a $5,150 bond. He was re-arrested on charged of shooting into or throwing a deadly missile into a structure, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

Back