• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
Story courtesy of @cubby:

1c455282b0c519e8685edc17f05a18c7

A California man has been found guilty of murdering a baby girl by stepping on her and prosecutors revealed Friday that he told them he felt a sense of relief after committing the atrocious crime.

Daniel Ruiz of Hesperia killed one-year-old Scarlett by placing his foot on her chest and crushing her with the force of most of his 230-pound bulk while the baby's mother was out buying milk.

After crushing the baby, the San Bernadino County District Attorney said Ruiz flipped through channels on the television while Scarlett struggled desperately to breathe.

“The defendant stated that he actually felt better after stepping on the victim, as he sat there watching television,” Lead Deputy District Attorney Kathleen DiDonato said in a statement. “The whole time, Scarlett was behind him, lying on the floor trying to catch her breath. Fighting for her life.”

Ruiz had just gotten home from work on Aug. 28, 2013 when Scarlett's mother and Ruiz's girlfriend asked him to watch the baby.

“During his interview with law enforcement, the defendant stated that it felt as if the two ladies were taking advantage of him,” DiDonato said.

Scarlett was propped up on a pillow on the floor when Ruiz committed the act that would end her life.

“Scarlett began gasping for breath," the statement reads. She then had what appeared to be a seizure.

When the mother returned home, Ruiz told her the child was having a seizure but that he didn't know why.

The women were gone no longer than 45 minutes.

Ruiz later told police what he'd done.

The 25-year-old was convicted Thursday on one count each of Second Degree Murder and Assault on a Child Causing Death.

His sentencing hearing is scheduled for Jan. 15, 2016 in Victorville Superior Court. He faces 25 years to life in prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/man-crushed-baby-said-felt-144604844.html

So he wasn't even the bf? Hmm. Twist!

Looks that way.They describe the relationship here: "Ruiz had just gotten home from work on Aug. 28, 2013 when Scarlett's mother and Ruiz's girlfriend asked him to watch the baby."

He stomped his g'f's friend/girlfriend's baby. DEFinite twist!

Please sentence him to life without parole. No getting out early or good time crap. I hope sincerely hope he meets a prisoner who pretends to be his buddy. Nice to him, gets him to trust him. Just at the right time, I hope this friend reveals his true self and stomps on his chest and abdomen repeatedly, but stops in time for him to have a tiny bit of life left in him so all the other prisoners have a chance to observe this pos struggling to catch his breath all the while knowing he won't be able to. They can point and laugh at him, and that will be the last thing he ever sees in this lifetime. That's just the beginning.

Please sentence him to life without parole. No getting out early or good time crap. I hope sincerely hope he meets a prisoner who pretends to be his buddy. Nice to him, gets him to trust him. Just at the right time, I hope this friend reveals his true self and stomps on his chest and abdomen repeatedly, but stops in time for him to have a tiny bit of life left in him so all the other prisoners have a chance to observe this pos struggling to catch his breath all the while knowing he won't be able to. They can point and laugh at him, and that will be the last thing he ever sees in this lifetime. That's just the beginning.

stomp on him until he dies... what a bastard. he cant call himself a man

he needs to get death penalty OR life without parole

Here's one guy I don't mind getting stomped to death for his crimes.
I'd feel better knowing he doesn't enjoy jail at all and they make what little enjoyment heay find in jail hell.

And from everything I've read this POS is not even claiming that the baby was acting up, just laying there watching TV, not crying, not fussing, not needing anything from him that he didn't have, just laying there watching TV and he thought he needed to feel better by stomping on her, because he felt disrespected? I'll disrespect him with a baseball bat. Just when you think you've heard it all.

Scarlett was such a beautiful happy little baby girl...her pic breaks my heart. RIP baby girl. You will get some justice. Just never enough.

Who the f*** gets back at someone by killing their child for feeling disrespected? Hope he gets disrespected in prison! Those big boys don't play when it comes to people that kill babies especially like that.

Hesperia man was sentenced to 25 years to life in state prison for killing a 1-year-old girl by placing his foot on her chest and “pressing down with most of his weight,” the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday.

Daniel Ruiz was sentenced Friday after being found guilty in November on one count each of second-degree murder and assault on a child causing a death, according to the DA’s office.
http://ktla.com/2016/01/20/hesperia...life-in-prison-for-crushing-toddler-to-death/

Ruiz said “he actually felt better after stepping on the victim”

Oh heck, dude, then you should feel REALLY good after some dude sticks his cock in your ass a few times. Happy trails, dick head!

Not much that I read has any effect on me these days, but this actually made me nauseous. That poor sweet baby...it hurts my heart. I hope that murdering POS lives to regret his actions for a very long time and that he suffers every day.

why would ANYONE dislike or disagree with what i said?? thats crazy to me

Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't even realize I marked it .. Tag me next time if my name appears along with a negative rating .. Most likely it was a fat finger mistake.. Sorry it took so long for me to come across this thread
And fix your rating <3

Last edited:
here is what i think... I think he did that because he was pissed off.. I am not buying he did that because he felt relief. Because that makes him sound crazy and imo it seems hes going to use hes crazy to get a insanity defense.. So no he didn't do this because he felt relief.. He did this because he was pissed off.. Nice try dumbass. I'm sure everyone will see right through you in court!
[doublepost=1453468201,1453468028][/doublepost]
Sorry I'm on my phone and didn't even realize I marked it .. Tag me next time if my name appears along with a negative rating .. Most likely it was a fat finger mistake.. Sorry it took so long for me to come across this thread
And fix your rating <3
It's okay i myself have a case of fat fingers i always have to undo ratings to fix it.. I was certain it was a mistake i don't know many people who would think wise..

What a piece of shit. She wasn't even fussy. Why did he agree to watch her? I bet he planned it. There's just no other reason why he would have lost it to murder her. Someone please kill this bastard.

Ruiz said “he actually felt better after stepping on the victim”

Oh heck, dude, then you should feel REALLY good after some dude sticks his cock in your ass a few times. Happy trails, dick head!
Let's hope some men fill relief getting off fucking him & fucking him- here's me hoping someone's relative reads this and tells them to see if they get relief bouncing on his chest.

Back