• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2isxg12.jpg

Emma Campbell​
She just had to have her blankie.
[....]
Florida woman breaking up with her boyfriend scratched him all over his body during a bitter argument over who could use the bed cover
[...]
Emma Campbell, 20, allegedly attacked Alexander McCall with her fingernails early Tuesday after a disagreement over the air conditioning temperature.
[...]
is accused of leaving several long, deep scratches on his chest, back and upper right thigh.
Cops arrived at the couple's DeLand home at 4:14 a.m. after neighbors reported a woman screaming outside for 15 minutes.
[...]
discovered Campbell had been fighting over the blanket.

The couple, who'd been together for three years, were splitting up and couldn't agree on who could use the cover
[....]
Due to Campbell's aggressive attacks with her nails, McCall shoved her off of him at which time she landed on the floor
[...]
Campbell claimed McCall cut her lips during the scuffle, but officers did not see any injuries on her
[...]
Campbell was arrested and charged with battery causing bodily harm. She was released from Volusia County Branch Jail several hours later on her own recognizance.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...badly-fight-bed-covers-cops-article-1.1977691
okvhug.jpg
2iruu6d.jpg

Campbell claimed McCall that had attacked her as well, but cops say she did not have any injuries.​

I don't know....my feet get cold at night. And I loves me some blankies!....my jury is still out on this one. :D

What a fucking cunt.
Me and my hubs don't share a blanket. Fuck that shit, I like to burrito and you can't do that with someone stealing half your blanket.

Silly little bitch. Men love some long nails used for scratching but it's not done during the fight, it's to be done during the make up sex.

Your life has really turned in the wrong direction if you can only afford to own one fucking blanket:eek:

I have my own blanket. It's mine. I don't share.
Mr Valasca has his own blanket. It's his. He doesn't share.

Yea, this is why I sleep alone thank you!
I have 2 blankets 4 pillows and a fat cat to keep me comfy and warm

Uhhhh........wouldn't you think they had more than one blanket in the house. Heck on a desperate day I have put clean towels in the dryer and cuddled up with them before when my kids dirtied all of the blankets. No violence needed and turned out pretty good. She needs a time out childish idiot!

Meh, i share a blanket with my love. We are neither the cover hog type. Plus we are way too close when we sleep to pull it away from the other. I'll wrap up in him before i will a blanket. He's a fucking heater with legs.. lol

Back