• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
16m3a6s.jpg
Two people were shot at after seeing a drunk man in a tuxedo receiving oral sex he allegedly paid for in a Seattle alley
[...]
The 64-year-old man was quickly abandoned by the woman when their foreplay was suddenly interrupted at about 2:15 a.m., leaving him alone with his angry thoughts.

“I’m going to kill you,” a redacted Seattle Police Department report claims he said before pulling a gun out of his pants during the
[...]
incident.

He then fired one shot at the couple, but missed,
[...]
Before the shots were fired, another witness overheard the man have a conversation with his female companion about giving her "money and was angry at not getting anything in return” before the two secluded themselves in an alcove,
[...]
It’s not known why the man identified later
[...]
as Paul Hunter was so so nicely dressed so late at night.

Police nabbed the alleged gunman on assault charges shortly after getting a 911 call for shots fired.

The report shows police thought he was “highly intoxicated” while being taken into custody. He was then booked into King County Jail on a $100,000 bond,
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nterrupting-oral-sex-police-article-1.1920042

Tuxedoed Man Fired Shot When Tryst Interrupted
Perp, 64, got angry when public servicing ceased
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/man-in-tuxedo-shoots-after-sex-interrupted-687543

I'm guessing if I took a bath, got all dressed up, got all purty smelling and spent all my money on an alley date, then I'd be a little put out too! He needed to shoot something by this point! LOL

10-20 bucks for a bj not followed through, and shooting interrupters? Since when is a bj so fucking magical?

ANECDOTE ALERT!!

My high school boyfriend and I were at his house having sex, and a bunch of his friends came over and interrupted us because one of them was making a movie about video games and wanted my boyfriend's opinion on the video game industry and the games and blah blah. He was so mad that he had to leave the nookie for that, that he started screaming and yelling and flipping his shit and his friends ended up leaving.

After seeing that, I would NEVER ever ever ever interrupt a guy trying to get his rocks off with another consenting adult.

Back