• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
:popcorn::laser::devil:I'm loving every time Trump opens his mouth it's awesome non of these asshole rhino and Obummer network duds are used to having someone stand up to them
Go Donald Go!!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/07/21/lindsey-graham-trump-
Trump Takes Revenge On Lindsey Graham By Giving Out Senator’s Private Cell Phone Number
“Run for president, but stop being the world’s biggest jackass,” the South Carolina senator told “CBS This Morning.”July 21, 2015 1:20 PM

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'
In a follow-up statement sent to reporters, Trump again declined to apologize, calling McCain “yet another all talk, no action politician who spends too much time on television and not enough time doing his job.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317.html#ixzz3gaKGm9Ng

Donald Trump called into MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday to wager a year of Lawrence O'Donnell's network salary after the MSNBC host accused Trump of lying on his financial disclosure forms.http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/248151-wanna-bet-trump-wagers-years-salary-after-msnbc-host
MSNBC's Larry O'Donnell Confesses: I 'Stupidly' Jumped Into Fight on Trump's NBC Paycheck http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mel...idly-jumped-fight-trumps#sthash.9T682026.dpuf

The man knows how to get free press

[QUOTE

Ever since Donald Trump claimed Saturday that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) isn’t a war hero -- or, maybe, is one only because he was captured in Vietnam -- cable networks have covered those remarks without pause.

The national media are obsessed with Trump, who has ridden the feedback loop of press attention to the top of the Republican presidential primary polls. Trump’s comments last month about Mexican immigrants being “rapists” drew extensive coverage as well. But the McCain swipe seemed to send TV bookers into a unique frenzy.

Over four days, The Huffington Post found 162 people -- rival presidential candidates, other politicians, strategists, analysts, journalists and former prisoners of war -- have been asked to offer their take on Trump’s comment and/or how it will affect the 2016 primary.

Not included in the list is White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest,. Nor are MSNBC viewers, who were polled on Monday as to whether the McCain comments made Trump unpresidential.

All told, 20 current and former lawmakers were asked to address L'Affaire Trump.

He's a fucking moron. He had a chance to be taken somewhat seriously and then he started talking. To seriously minimize McCain's time in Vietnam while he was getting deferment after deferment? He's done.

He's a fucking moron. He had a chance to be taken somewhat seriously and then he started talking. To seriously minimize McCain's time in Vietnam while he was getting deferment after deferment? He's done.

Murdock the mind/population controlling libtard controls most of the media and has been telling people what to think for a long time, he hates uncontrollable Trump. Just because he tells you Trump is finished through all his media affiliations, its not what the American people think its what the old crone will make you believe by repeating it all over papers, magazines and airwaves
Libtard of Libtards Murdock controls you by controlling News Corp

now that he has questioned the heroism of Senator John McCain, a veteran who was captured and tortured in Vietnam.Titans Clash as Donald Trump's Run Fuels His Feud With Rupert Murdoch
Despite the blowback — some would say because of it — Mr. Trump’s poll numbers have surged. The stirring of the restive Republican base on the radio airwaves provides both evidence and an explanation for his appealLaura Ingraham made the case for Mr. Trump during her radio show on Tuesday, calling on Republicans to do some soul searching about why he was resonating with voters and outpacing established politicians in the polls despite his McCain comments.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/23/u...e-with-donald-trump-aiding-his-rise.html?_r=0

Who, Obama, or Trump?
I don't understand your question? I was posting about professional politician self-serving rhino John McOld Senator from Arizona

As far as Oblunnder is concerned its a well known fact he has no respect and more like hate for all military and has done all he can to fuck veterans and service men in any way he can

Obama Refuses to Call Mother of Murdered Marine; White House Won’t Lower FlagsObama Still Won’t Lower Flags to Honor Fallen Marines, and This Mayor Had Enough!http://www.headlinepolitics.com/obama-still-wont-lower-flags-honor-fallen-marines-mayor-enough/

Higbie sounded unsurprised by the president's poor approval rating — 15 percent — in a poll published in December by Military Times.
President Barack Obama has damaged the U.S. armed forces and earned their lasting contempt by tampering with their traditions and letting the security gains they fought for in Iraq and Afghanistan unravel, a former Navy SEAL who fought in Iraq told Newsmax TV on Monday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Higbie-Navy-SEAL-Obama-military/2015/01/19/id/619449/#ixzz3gejthJZ8

[QUOTET]antaros: Why Did Obama Have to Be 'Pushed' Into Lowering the Flags?
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/...ve-be-pushed-lowering-flags-after-chattanooga[/QUOTE]

has done all he can to fuck veterans and service men in any way he can

Oh, like ending the 2 wars that were killing them?

And this:
Harris Faulkner noted that after other attacks - like the Boston bombing, Navy Yard shooting and Sandy Hook massacre - it also took about five days for the White House to lower the flags to half-staff.

Lowering the flags has to go through all sorts of bullshit red tape like everything else in the government.

Also, take a gander at his record why dontcha?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/veterans_and_wounded_warriors_record_0.pdf

I am a veteran and I fucking love Obama.

Oh, like ending the 2 wars that were killing them?

And this:

Lowering the flags has to go through all sorts of bullshit red tape like everything else in the government.

Also, take a gander at his record why dontcha?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/docs/veterans_and_wounded_warriors_record_0.pdf

I am a veteran and I fucking love Obama.

There's one in every bunch, it did say 15% approval not zero. One would have to be a complete moron and kiss ass apologist to think red flags and procedure kept the flags from being lowered

Last edited:
There's one in every bunch, it did say 15% approval not zero. One would have to be a complete moron and kiss ass apologist to think red flags and procedure kept the flags from being lowered

So, even for the Sandy Hook Massacre, they just didn't lower them because they didn't fucking feel like it? Please, don't call me a moron because I understand how the government works.

It's not like they make one call and every federal building in the country runs out and lowers their flags. You have to have time to make sure everyone knows and everyone does it so some places don't look like assholes while others look like heroes.

So, even for the Sandy Hook Massacre, they just didn't lower them because they didn't fucking feel like it? Please, don't call me a moron because I understand how the government works.

It's not like they make one call and every federal building in the country runs out and lowers their flags. You have to have time to make sure everyone knows and everyone does it so some places don't look like assholes while others look like heroes.
Hello anybody home!!!!! I will not call you a moron, I'll let you take care of that
You sure do understand Gubermint, I now understand your love for Oblunnder

(CNSNews.com) – As of Monday morning, July 20, the U.S. flag continued to fly at the top of the pole above the White House and at the U.S. Capitol building, five days after a gunman launched attacks in which he murdered five U.S. military personnel at facilities in Chattanooga, Tenn.

President Barack Obama has yet to order the flags to half-staff following this tragedy. By contrast, in 2012, President Obama did order the flags flown at half-staff on the same day as the shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bri...gs-half-mast-newtown-not-5-military-personnel

Last edited:
You have contradicting references. This quote is from your link above!

Harris Faulkner noted that after other attacks - like the Boston bombing, Navy Yard shooting and Sandy Hook massacre - it also took about five days for the White House to lower the flags to half-staff.

You have contradicting references. This quote is from your link above!
I don't see your BS at my link, you're starting to sound a lot like an MSNBC commentator, This is what I see at my link

Good bye and have a nice day!

President Barack Obama has yet to order the flags to half-staff following this tragedy. By contrast, in 2012, President Obama did order the flags flown at half-staff on the same day as the shootings at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

This is going to be a blast, for the first time a presidential race will anything but boring
Libtard Murdoch controls the news, that's why his libtard agendas get national play and blasted everywhere hundreds of times daily over and over while many issues are ignored
Almost like subliminal messaging except he does it by continuous blasting of the message from every direction until you believe it

Mr. Murdoch had no time for his bombastic business style and ostentatious demeanor. “Phony” was how Mr. Murdoch often described him to friends
Titans Clash as Donald Trump’s Run Fuels His Feud With Rupert Murdoch
Now, as Mr. Trump holds on to a first-place position in the polls while being roundly denounced across the political spectrum for harsh statements about Mexican immigrants and for belittling Senator John McCain’s war record, he has already lost the man who controls many of the nation’s most important media organizations.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/22/u...-fuels-his-feud-with-rupert-murdoch.html?_r=0

She may have said it, doesn't make it true. I 'll believe the 20 or so articles that disagree and claim Sandy Hook was same day and this was 5 days later after lots of pressure
You posted the article I was just trying to clue you in. None of us said it. Fox News did. Just trying to clarify for those confused.
If Fox news is wrong so be it. They'll have to deal with it.

You posted the article I was just trying to clue you in. None of us said it. Fox News did. Just trying to clarify for those confused.
If Fox news is wrong so be it. They'll have to deal with it.
One pro Oblunnder commentator made the comment blunder, everyone else disagreed, she doesn't represent the station as a whole

One pro Oblunnder commentator made the comment blunder, everyone else disagreed, she doesn't represent the station as a whole
Not to be a dick but I'm surprised anyone on Fox news is pro-Obama so I just took it as someone stating the facts Jack.
I don't watch the news anyway, I always find myself wondering what their bias is.

Not to be a dick but I'm surprised anyone on Fox news is pro-Obama so I just took it as someone stating the facts Jack.
I don't watch the news anyway, I always find myself wondering what their bias is.
Seems one lone opinion out of 20 fits your agenda and you're sticking to it, I have no problem with that
It's how MSNBC finds those 15 viewers they still have

I couldn't be more excited that he's running. It is the most hilarious thing on the planet. I love watching all of the other republicans wincing and cringing. Every morning, my local news will give a little blurb about what he's up to (this morning giving out the personal number of that dude) and I just cackled.

Half of what he says/does is pure nonsense and the other half is exactly what republicans want to say and do but can't. I also LOVE that Jeb keeps saying how this discredits decent campaigning and how the language is hateful and that is just not how it should be. HA?! Are you kidding me? I love when people live in completely altered realities. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I couldn't be happier. But you know why he's getting so much support? Because he isn't talking out of the side of his mouth, because he is saying outright what they all want to say so the crazies the conservatives try to pander to actually can understand his point.

He is a complete moron that would probably ruin foreign relations to the point we'd be blasted out of the water but, boy, it is so damn entertaining.
Too late foreign relations have been Oblunndered beyond repair, the latest Iran nuke deal was the final nail

Last edited:
I can't read it, or debate when you don't USE REAL FUCKING NAMES!!!

This is a huge pet peeve fucker.

Back