• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_3dcb940e-1433-11e8-8796-e30c8f59194c.html
5a88b242edb64.image.jpg

[....]
Deputies were sent to a home in the 18000 block of Santa Maria Drive early Saturday where a woman told them she's been smoking weed and watching Netflix with Seals when he started using LSD, the affidavit says.

Shortly after, the woman said Seals started "being anti-Semitic and making white supremacy remarks," then punched her in the face and later attacked her with a medieval sword, according to the affidavit.

Deputies learned Seals had allegedly taken eight hits of acid before the attack. They said drops of blood were found on the sword and in parts of the home. The victim also had multiple contusions on her legs and arms and a fractured forearm, according to the affidavit.

A deputy trying to arrest Seals injured his finger while trying to handcuff Seals, who "actively fought arrest," deputies reported. Seals was also reportedly screaming "I am God!" and "Bright lights!" during his arrest.

Why the hell did this maniac have ACCESS to a sword? 0.o

Take him into custody. Take the sword somewhere where it'll be more appreciated.

8 hits? I wonder if they mean blotters or liquid?
Either way, what a dumb shit.
Some people don't come back from that much acid.
Thats a LOT of acid man...like Hunter S.Thompson quantity.

A white power fucker under the influence of 8 hits of acid with a sword? They shoulda just shot him in the head.

Back