1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Trent Dubroc Spiked Gfs Baby Across The Room Killing Him

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Trent Dubroc​

http://www.kplctv.com/story/23567809/sulphur-man-accused-in-death-of-13-month-old-baby?hpt=ju_bn5

http://www.americanpress.com/news/l...sted-in-connection-with-death-of-13-month-old
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  2. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member

This is soooo sad...the child may have had a fighting chance had he manned up and sought medical care immediately. I hope he never sees the light of day again!!
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gaucha

Gaucha Really?

OMG. WTF chuck! How many times do we have to say it "do NOT spike the baby!"
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. mybum62

mybum62 Trusted Member

This just burns me up the more I think about it. I hope someone body slams him several times and more. Karma is a bitch...they don't like baby killers...where he is going...he has a target on his back already!!
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. MommysLosingIt

MommysLosingIt Active Member

I don't know what kind of grown adult beats or throws a kid. Chances are, if the kid's already pissed off or cranky, beating/spiking them will only piss them off worse, or injure/kill them, thereby putting you at risk of jail. Rational and logical thinking will indicate that removing yourself before you do something you're gonna regret is your best option. I've been there- I've got a 4 y/o, a 2 y/o, and a 10 month old. I know the feeling of wanting to run out of the house screaming. That's when I leave them someplace safe- in the living room with the tv on- and walk into another room for a few and cool off. Crisis averted.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  6. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

Yea but this guy is an animal, not a rational human like the rest of us.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

Babies are good for a lot of things. Impromptu sports equipment is not one of those uses. His eyes are crooked.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Robynne

Robynne The Evil Queen Bold Member!

Does it bother anyone else that they keep using the term 'it' for the baby. My guess is they are trying to be privte about the family, but it still bugs the hell out if me.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  9. loonywop

loonywop STUPEFYING BUGGERY RIFFRAFF HOOLIGAN

this.....this is what I want for himjust put him in a plane and shut the engines off....how's that for a spike sparky?
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1