• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
NEW CANEY, Texas -- A New Caney mother stands accused in a brutal stabbing attack on her 11-year-old son.

Investigators said Treana Lawniczak, 43, turned on the little boy on Friday at their home on Spanish Oaks Drive.

Lawniczak and her son were taken by ambulance to area hospitals. According to deputies, the child is expected to make a full recovery.

“I think the kid is what helps her stay mentally stable to be honest with you,” said Pam, a friend of the suspect. “I’m shocked.”

Pam said her friend wants to be a good mother but needs serious help.

“I want to ask, what was in your head? What was on your mind? Who were you actually trying to stab,” Pam said.

For now, Pam is convinced there is more to the story.

“I hope she gets the help she needs,” Pam said.

Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said Lawniczak stabbed herself in the neck after the attack on the 11-year-old.

Court records show Lawniczak has been in trouble with the law before. That includes an arrest in 2011 on a felony charge of deadly conduct discharging a firearm.

Lawniczak now faces a charge of injury to a child. She was jailed on a $200,000 bond after she was released from the hospital

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Depu...y-child-stabbed-by-his-mother--226821531.html

Why stab? I never get these murdering parents who go about it in the most painful, traumatizing way possible. I'm NOT saying there's a better way, no murder is better.
But surely a sleeping pill overdose is a bit less violent than your mother slashing you to death.

::SIGH::

“I think the kid is what helps her stay mentally stable to be honest with you,” said Pam, a friend of the suspect. “I’m shocked.”

Really Pam?? The kid helps keep her mentally stable? She brutally stabbed him! I think you need a dictionary. Poor kid. Heal quickly and I hope you never have to see her again.

“I want to ask, what was in your head? What was on your mind? Who were you actually trying to stab,” Pam said.
What, you think she was trying to stab someone else and just missed? Sure, her hand just slipped-- could happen to anyone.

As far as what was in her head, based on the look of her mugshot, I'd say it was something that begins with a "c" and ends with a "rystal meth".

As far as what was in her head, based on the look of her mugshot, I'd say it was something that begins with a "c" and ends with a "rystal meth".

And I'd have to say you sound pretty Fucking spot on!

No. she wasn't stabbing someone else and missed. She could have been stabbing the devil, who knows. when my paranoid schizophrenic brother is off his.meds, he's a loon. I am.always afraid he's going to attack me, or something he sees in me, whatever, and then I would have to hurt him to defend myself.
mental illness cannot be reasoned with.

Back