• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Tr...udents-in-East-Texas-Bus-Crash-417008933.html
[....]
Mount Pleasant High School's boys and girls track teams were returning home from a track meet in Paris at the time of the crash, according to Mt. Pleasant Independent School District Superintendent Judd Marshall.

The 18-wheeler, headed north on U.S. 271, swerved into the southbound lanes and struck the boys team's bus, according to Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Lonny Haschel.

Marshall said the 18-wheeler also hit a car behind the bus, which was driven by one of the team's assistant coaches. The female driver died in the crash.
[....]
The driver of the 18-wheeler was also killed in the crash, authorities said.

Three coaches and 18 of the 32 students on the bus were injured in the crash. One coach and one student were transported to Tyler hospitals by helicopter in severe condition.

Damn, this is awful. I heard about this on the news today. I hope the student and the coach that were life-flighted are going to make it, I couldn't find any further information on them.

Back