• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
As if just leaving your kids unattended in a car to broil isn't bad enough, this bitch locked her kids in the trunk, which gets even hotter. :mad:

edphu.jpg

A 39-year-old Utah woman has been arrested after she allegedly locked her two young children in her car’s trunk while she went inside a Wal-Mart store to shop.

Riverdale police say witnesses heard the children ages 2 and 5 making noise and saw the car shaking, got the older child to pull the emergency latch and called 911.

Tori Lee Castillo remains jailed on suspicion of child abuse after being arrested Thursday evening when she returned to the car.

Police Lt. Casey Warren says the state child welfare was contacted and the children were turned over to a responsible party.

http://wfla.com/2017/05/27/police-woman-locked-her-kids-in-car-trunk-while-she-shopped/

Mommy has the sadz her wally world shopping trip was interrupted by those pesky kids.

I can 100% understand someone not wanting to have to shop with their kids. Kids are the fucking worst.

This woman is so hideous though that i hope they lock her up in a cage for the rest of her life. I would hate to run into her in person andh ave to look at her.

BARF!

I've been away for a few days but I see the standards of parenting here have not failed to disappoint while I've been gone.

Maybe she had to put them in the trunk because the children were so naughty they had been banned from WalMart. Which would be very naughty . :devil:

My boys are 2 and 5...my heart is pounding just thinking about their little faces standing outside the door when I try to poop all myself...let alone lock them in the trunk while I shop. Someone should lock her in a fucking barrel and roll it into the river. GODDAMNIT I want to rip her stupid face off and feed it to my neighbors' asshole dog. Fuck her.

January 05, 2018

A 40-year-old Utah woman charged with locking her two young children in the trunk of her car last year while she went inside a Walmart store to shop has been sentenced to probation.

Tori Lee Castillo, of Ogden, was charged in Riverdale Justice Court with two class B misdemeanor counts of reckless child abuse.

On Thursday, Castillo pleaded guilty to one of the counts and the other count was dismissed.

Judge Reuben Renstrom suspended a potential 180-day jail term and ordered Castillo to complete 60 hours of community service as part of a 12-month probation.

Riverdale police say that on May 25, witnesses heard the children, ages 2 and 5, making noise and saw the car shaking, so they got the older child to pull the emergency latch and called 911.

Castillo was arrested when she returned to the car.
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/01...-trunk-while-shopping-sentenced-to-probation/

Latest posts

Back