• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
98ucgk.jpg

21b0kep.jpg

Hers haz the sadz. Blame it on another kid? Check. Claims she was too drunk to remember? Check. Why, she woke up all tra la la and there was baby Jaxson, all beat to hell! What a mystery! :rolleyes: Poor little guy, so tiny and vulnerable. :(

Miranda Hopkins, the 32-year-old woman from Troy charged with murder in connection with the killing of her infant son, allegedly told authorities that one of her autistic children might have smothered or crushed the baby to death, according to newly released court documents.

But she changed her story to police as well, allegedly conceding that she was too drunk to remember what happened.

In a police affidavit filed with the court, the baby’s cause of death is listed as blunt force head injuries that included cuts and bruises on the head and skull, rib fractures, and bleeding on the surface of the brain.

[...]

Hopkins allegedly told authorities she had awakened to find her baby cold, white and “beat to hell.” The infant, who was born Nov. 21, was pronounced dead at the scene. Hopkins lived with Jaxson and two other sons, ages 6 and 8, who are both autistic, she told police. Those boys are now with relatives.

In interviews with police, Hopkins said the older boy, who is 8, possibly crawled into bed and crushed or suffocated the baby.

[...]

A sheriff’s deputy arrived and found the baby “covered” with bruises, according to court affidavit.

I love this comment from one of her defenders on FB:
Wait! You all know her? You know her other 2boys? No you don't!!! So why are you judging her you know NOTHING about her life ... instead you stalk down someone's facebook page ... dig for the only post that was posted publicly and think you need to make comments! Seriously move on with your life. Go troll someone else's page for crying out loud there are plenty of legit dirt bags out there for you all to stalk! Regardless of your opinion keep it to your self she has family that's dealing with so much right now not only did they lose their precious son grandbaby nephew and cousin they also lost their daughter sister and cousin and a mom! The last thing they need to deal with is people smearing her especially when they don't know the whole story! So have a tad bit of respect and move on! Thank you have a great day!

Bitch straight up beat her baby to death and blamed it on her other child, I'd say she is pretty much a legit dirt bag.

Her FB:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009333692954&fref=ts

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/01/17/troy-mother-charged-with-killing-her-baby-due-in-court-today/

Two sons 2yrs apart and both have autism? Red flag for alcoholic/ addict. Then take into account how badly this baby was beaten, it's a red flag! Not to mention she admitted to being too drunk to know what happened, with a NEW BORN in the house!
Sorry but when you have a new born and 2 small disabled children at HOME you don't have the luxury of getting shit-faced wasted anymore. Save that shit for Vacation.
This is obviously not a case of SIDS. This baby was brutally beaten. Even if it was one of her other sons, she is 100% responsible for choosing to get blackout drunk knowing she has special needs children and a brand new life to care for.
No matter what happened she sounds like a real
Winner :bored:

In that picture, he looks so tiny, almost premie small. I bet his weight was effected from her drinking while pregnant. Just a thought. :(

Last edited:
It's possible one of her sons did it. But it's her fault for getting so drunk she wasn't able to monitor activity. She looks 52, not 32. That baby probably should have been whisked away from her the moment they cut the cord, then they should have tied her tubes while she was still on the table.

It's possible. But the way she said maybe the 8 year old suffocated him by accident gave me pause. She didn't claim he had ever been violent towards the baby, which I think she would have mentioned. I personally don't believe she doesn't remember what happened to Jaxson, I think it's just an excuse, but I could be wrong. Police have experts trained to question children, hopefully they can gently ask them what they know. Unless they are nonverbal.

My kid with Autism did it ... I watched a great doc on autism the other day. It was on YouTube .... From the realstories series titled bad parenting. The parents in it were like this Mom ... Awful. The doctor they worked with cured autism with out even meeting the child. (Word)

Her FB:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009333692954&fref=ts

http://www.centralmaine.com/2017/01/17/troy-mother-charged-with-killing-her-baby-due-in-court-today/[/QUOTE]
JMFC! Oh, yeah, 2 boys that might be violent and a newborn and your gonna get drunk then butthurt with buddies over bein flamed????????????? Poor little baby, he's the only one I'm concerned with in this sad despicable case that and maybe what the hell are the odds of having 2 autistic kids and what would cause that?
[doublepost=1484890946,1484890585][/doublepost]In that picture, he looks so tiny, almost premie small. I bet his weight was effected from her drinking while pregnant. Just a thought. :([/QUOTE]
agreed didn't see this when I posted earlier but was still seething and decided to do another drive by and yes, he is a very tiny premmie

Last edited:
He's the size of a newborn. They're tiny.

And yes you can have two children with autism and not know how it was caused. Not saying she's perfect, but to say autism is caused by drugs or drink is wrong.

She seems to be a loving mom, going by facebook. But how many loving facebook parents have killed their kids? Lots.

It boggles the mind that a mother of two autistic children and a 7 week old baby would get black-out drunk.

I wonder if there is any documented history of violence with her other two children. I also wonder if Jaxson's fractures and injuries were all recent or if any were older and in the process of healing.

683797_659766-20170117-hopkins-2.jpg

Miranda Hopkins, of Troy, is led into Belfast District Court on Tuesday for an initial appearance on a charge of murder in connection with the death of her 7-week-old son.

images
I would be hanging my head and trying to hide behind a wall of hair too if I were Miranda Hopkins. Court documents revealed that Hopkins allegedly first told authorities that she woke to find her infant was cold, white, unresponsive and 'beat all to hell'. What's more she claimed to not have the first clue of how the seven week old Jaxson got himself in that condition.

Oh but wait, while being interviewed Hopkins shared that her six and eight year old sons both had autism. And yeah, it was just possible that the eight year old had climbed into bed with her and the infant at some point during the night accidently crushing and suffocating Jaxson.

Oh but wait, that doesn't quite explain the blunt force trauma head injuries that included lacerations, bruising and bleeding on the surface of the brain. Then their are those multiple rib fractures to go with the bruising that investigators allege covered the tiny seven weeks old body.

Oh but wait, she really doesn't know what happened to her baby because she had been doing shots of whiskey and had possibly thrown some Benadryl back for good measure so it's really all a blank to her.

What a disgusting sow and waste of oxygen!! Beats her seven week old son to death and tries to promote her eight year old autistic son as the accidental murderer.

He's the size of a newborn. They're tiny.

And yes you can have two children with autism and not know how it was caused. Not saying she's perfect, but to say autism is caused by drugs or drink is wrong.
Not saying it is. But taking into account the whole picture here, I think it's not too much of a stretch to say she has a drinking problem. Alcohol has been known to cause autism and low birth weight. That's all. Just a thought. She has proven she is capable of beating a newborn to death and admits to drinking to the point of blacking out with 2 young kids and a newborn in the house. That might just be a cover for beating her baby to death though. Who knows. Just a thought.
[doublepost=1484927399,1484927137][/doublepost]
If anyone is bored and loves trashy garbage on Facebook, her page is a goldmine of trashy defenders. All of them write and look like they're struggling to crawl out of the sewer.

But who am I to judge?
Why can't I see anything? Just profile pics

I'm sure there are a plethora of mental disorders caused by drinking while pregnant.

However; the most prevalent is fetal alcohol syndrome which has very evident facial features. Autistic tendencies is a comorbid disorder often linked to FAS, but isn't always necessarily present.

I don't think it's fair to accuse this woman of giving her kids autism without all the evidence.

I,d like to set fire to her hair and slap concrete all over her face. I know there are people somewhere around her who would have been glad to foster her kids and the baby.
I want to be the one to shove her face into the concrete. I might forget to pull her face out.

If you have one kid with autism the chances of having another kid with autism is 1 in 5 and especially with boys. So it's not all that odd she has two kids on the spectrum.
That being said why the fuck would she get pregnant a 3rd time? This is why we need to teach people about contraceptives and birth control and quit preaching abstinence. If people would just use condoms this shit would not be as prevalent.

That being said why the fuck would she get pregnant a 3rd time? This is why we need to teach people about contraceptives and birth control and quit preaching abstinence. If people would just use condoms this shit would not be as prevalent.[/QUOTE]
agreed and glad you and Nell said something as I didn't realize the ratio was that high or even a veritable. Poor little baby was so precious looking how could anyone not be 24/7 on attention and duty with it

Having evidence is what matters. That's how our whole judiciary system works, fucktard.
I understand just fine. The justice system is working great. A baby "beaten all to hell" is not enough. Sometimes you just wake up and babies are broken. Happens everyday and dosnt prove anything.

Latest posts

Back