• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A homeless single mother is complaining that she and her four children are forced to live in one tiny room after she turned down council accommodation.

Toni Bell, 24, was offered an all-expenses paid place at a bed and breakfast but said she turned it down because she didn't want her four children to 'go without'.

Instead, the mother chose to move into the spare bedroom of her parents' £220,000 home in Edinburgh while she waits to be moved up the housing list.

The former hairdresser, who is unemployed due to health reasons, now shares a bed with her eldest daughter while her baby triplets sleep in three Moses baskets on the floor next to the radiator.

Miss Bell said she wants the council to move them into proper accommodation big enough for her whole family.

Miss Bell said: 'I have been told I can go into a B&B and I would be in there for weeks up to months before moving to temporary accommodation when I could be told to leave at any point.

'I don't want my children in a B&B. I need cooking facilities and to be able to make bottles for my babies. I'm not letting my kids go without.'

The single parent said she could not live with the father of her four children as he lived in a small one-bedroom flat which was not suitable for them all.

The unemployed mother said she was forced to give up work after suffering a rare bone condition.

She said she spends her days tending to her four children's needs and added it is almost impossible to leave the house .

Ms Bell also suffers from a crippling bone condition called Léri-Weill dyschondrosteosis which has left her with shortened leg bones, pain and limits wrist movement.

The hairdresser added: 'I hate being on benefits, but I have had no choice. Some days are good, others are bad.

'We live in a third floor flat and I have to climb six flights of stairs to get there with four children.

'I have to take the buggy to the bottom of the stairs and then bring the children down one by one. Sometimes with my disorder I struggle even to lift them.'

She was living in temporary accommodation until her landlord sold the house where she was staying, resulting in her going to her mother's flat.

Ms Bell added: 'I need a three bedroom house I can share with my children. I need to give them the home and stability they deserve.

'Before I moved in, my relationship with my mum was really good. Now it is really strained.

'I feel like I am letting myself and my triplets down on babyhood. I feel like they haven't had the same as my toddler did when she was a baby.

'We have no highchair, bouncy chair or cots for them because I simply don't have the room. '

Ms Bell was only meant to temporarily move into her mother's council flat while she was pregnant with the triplets, who were born six weeks premature.

A hairdresser by trade, her last job was as an administrator for the Scottish Mediation Network before having to give it up during her first pregnancy.

'I need permanent accommodation so I have some stability for my children. They deserve so much better.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062547/Mother-children-forced-live-tiny-room.html
46236EFE00000578-5062547-image-m-8_1510169622684.jpg

Parasite & The Pips

That little cunt isn't going without a damn thing. Look at her nice clothes, hair and oh, what about that little tat pokin' out from under her pretty blouse. When did she have time to get that done with all her struggles and no money?

Spoiled, entitled little brat. Yes, her children deserve better. Much better.

Spoiled, entitled little brat. Yes, her children deserve better. Much better.

You mean you didn't know that the government is supposed to support your lame ass and all the offspring you spew out of your baby making factory?! That's absurd to expect this poor single twat or the dead beat fuck wad to own up to their responsibilities and provide for themselves and their children.

But for real, this story makes me hate useless people even more LOL

1/3 of that article was about her difficulties and illnesses.

Sometimes she can’t even lift them! And she has to carry the stroller down the steps of mom’s 2 story home. *gasp*
Here’s a genius idea. Don’t bring it upstairs, lady!

Even better idea...If you struggle to even lift a baby?

STOP HAVING THEM!!!

“I deserve this because I exist. I should be moved up the list faster because I’m super special”

:rolleyes:

To be fair having 3 babies at once isn’t usually planned
But when she had those little legs in the air, she knew pregnancy was a possibility
[doublepost=1510197228,1510197138][/doublepost]I was expecting her to be in a wheelchair with fucked up joints. This bitch weave look better than mine

To be fair having 3 babies at once isn’t usually planned
True.

But when she couldn’t work anymore and had one kid with her in baby daddy’s one bedroom apartment?

Time for birth control.

Being “banished” to a 1/3 of a million dollar house? Boo hoo.

Last edited:
She needs to take what she can get and be fucking grateful shes not on the streets with those babies and little girl.. besides isnt the housing suppose to be temporary until you get back on your feet? This bitch is delusional!!

Dizzy little slag.
Rehome the kids and incinerate her baby factory.
Then withdraw any housing offers.
Let her live on the street as a human jizz bucket.

It's HER that craves nicer accomodations, not her children. Children don't really know the difference and are happy regardless, if you are happy.

Kind of harsh guys. She worked till the last pregnancy. She quit because she is genuinely disabled, not lazy. She turned down the bed and breakfast, choosing to move into her moms house which saved the government quite a bit of money. All she really wants is to be moved up the low income housing list cause she's stuck in a bedroom with a toddler and three infants. I'd want the same thing. I just wouldn't give interviews about it so people could judge the fuck out of me.

Sometimes she can’t even lift them! And she has to carry the stroller down the steps of mom’s 2 story home. *gasp*
They live in a 3rd story flat. It's an apartment not a full house. Almost all apartments over here (UK included) have either a public or private storage on ground level though, so still no need to pack the stroller around.

She worked till the last pregnancy.
Article says she hasn't worked since her first pregnancy and that she's been on benefits since then.

She also isn't really saving the government money a lot of money, since she's living in her mothers council flat. Council housing is what you guys would call government subsidized housing. She still receives benefit money, they aren't paying for her housing directly, but they are still paying for the house she's in.

There's also the debate over genuinely disabled vs lazy. Just so everyone understands what she has, it is a mild form of dwarfism affecting only the long bones in the legs and arms, nothing more, nothing less. She has the same aches and pains every person with dwarfism has, less than most because she doesn't have full blown dwarfism or require surgery to correct the bones. There are plenty of jobs she could work with that disability, she was working one of them prior to getting knocked up and becoming a welfare bum.

My biggest question is how you can consider yourself homeless when you've been living in the same home for at least a year. I also don't get why she says she can't live with the babies father because he has a 1 bedroom flat, but she's living at her mothers house in 1 bedroom. It would probably even be easier to live with the dad. They could easily get beds and cribs and line them up either in their room or in the livingroom or where ever. You can stack shit where you want when it's your own house.

I think why most (including me) are judging her is because as a parent you do what you have to for your kids. If you need to cram into a 1 room apartment, you do so.

She just seems to want grand things given to them. Like the 3 bedroom full house. Not a 3 bedroom apartment..no she asks for a house. And does she really need 3 bedrooms? At this point all 4 kids could easily share 1 room. In the UK housing prices are fucked up and even medium income families still live in apartments and not full houses. A lot of places have what I'll call a split house(I don't know the term they use in the UK for it). One house split with 1 family per level with the yard being shared. There can be up to 3 families living in houses like this. It is the norm not the rarity. And you shouldn't expect to live in a full house while on benefits.

She wants stability and permanent accommodations. That will never happen while being on benefits. Nothing is permanent or stable on state benefits. The whole point is that its temporary until you get back on your feet. That requires effort on her part and not handouts.

Councillor Gavin Barrie, convener of Edinburgh council's housing and economy committee, admitted that the city struggled to keep up with demand.

He said: 'We have a range of housing advice services to help people who are looking for a home or are looking to move.

'However, three-bedroom properties are much sought after and become available less frequently.

'The challenge of securing affordable homes in Scotland is particularly acute in the capital.

'Almost 170 households bid for every council and housing association home available to let in Edinburgh.

'With the city's population forecast to grow by almost 30 per cent over the next 20 years, keeping up with demand will become increasingly difficult.

She should be fucking gratefully that she has family. Spoiled fucking cunt
What has she done for society ?? Except have fucking children she can't afford.
People even with true disabilities have it worse..she has a roof over her head a mom who can to help her w the children ( she decided to bring in to the world
Shit she didn't work long enough to put in for social security she was busy fucking
Sorry your family is your support its not the government s problems to raise YOUR CHILDREN for you lazy whinny selfish bitch.
Now I like judgeing people when it comes to ones Like this dislusonial bitch
What is her problem ..come on people are worse off then her that have NO ROOF OVER their head with children that served in wars
She should be sterilized and the Father of those kids should be working over time to support her ..life is NOT Free. JFC. I hate people who think they deserve more and never doing anything to deserve it but take take
This attitude is what is wrong
She's 24 she has a four year old pulse 3 infants how long did she work ?? She and her family are responsible and the dick who fucked her is responsible not anyone else
How many of these low life SCUM thinks like her ?
Sorry your I'll but you have no right to demand that your government is responsible for your actions.. yes they help with health and food you have a huge bed get bunk beds live in the front room
Kids are happy no matter what they grow accustomed to small places they want love not fucking bouceie chairs bitch get your piorities cked. Teach your kids material shit is temporary love and family hard work and good decisions in life are what fucking matters
Uhhhh I dislike intitiled cunts ...
What has she done to deserve more ?

Back