• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I used to write to an inmate some time ago, and until my first letter she didn't know who I was...how would they know if my return address was legit or not? Aside from asking him? And don't fuckers like him get all sorts of mail from dumb bitches across the country who want to jump on his 15 minutes of fame?

So what else should I do?

Yes, of course inmates get letters all the time from strangers, that isn't what I said. I'm also sure he's a happy guy at mail call.

What I said was the fake address would be the red flag. It is automatically suspicious because if the sender doesn't use a real address, the letter most likely contains something that person doesn't want to be traceable back to them (and I mean drugs, or coded messages from friends or gang members, not just hate mail).

As far as them knowing it was fake...it's very simple to locate any address these days.

That's when they would ask him if he knows this person or was expecting that letter. I would imagine it would then be a higher up's call on whether or not to deliver it to the inmate. That's why I said it was 'likely' to not get to him.

It's just about security.

As far as what you should do? I don't really know. I wish I could tell you. You can always try a fake one. Or just use valid information.

I was going to use a real address but with a fake name. Not John Smith...just something that isn't ME.

Of course, I guess we'll never know if he gets it or not. And we probably won't know what he thinks of it, unless some tard defender comes on here and happens to whine about some horrible person who sent him a letter...

A Meatza pizza perhaps?
Nooooo. It makes your trunk smell funny.
[doublepost=1455205044,1455196405][/doublepost]Ruben in prison now, but he isn't listed on the Florida database yet.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/ebron-transferred-to-the-florida-prison-system/74055510
[doublepost=1455312236][/doublepost]
264nrtd.png

[doublepost=1455809629][/doublepost]Well now I can't find the link, but evidently Sister was quoted saying "Lonzie is gone and it's my fault."
[doublepost=1455809873][/doublepost]Here it is. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-barton-the-same-day-he-went-missing/45655272
"
The truth is my little brother got kidnapped. I left him in the car all alone," she told child protective investigators in a follow-up interview. "It's my fault."

The girl broke down at school on Aug. 28, according to police reports. "My baby brother is dead," she said, later telling her teacher that "they killed him with a knife and threw him in the woods."

The mother of toddler Lonzie Barton will find out how long she will spend in prison Friday on the criminal charges related to her son’s disappearance.

Lonna Lauramore Barton, 26, faces up to five years in prison. She pleaded guilty in January to one count each of child neglect and lying to police. As part of her plea she agreed to testify against former boyfriend William Ruben Ebron Jr., but that became unnecessary when Ebron confessed and told police where Lonzie’s body had been hidden.

Lauramore Barton will have a hearing at 11:15 a.m., Circuit Judge Mark Borello said during a pretrial hearing Monday morning.

Afterward Assistant State Attorney Rich Mantei declined to say if Lauramore Barton could still face more charges in Lonzie’s death. Lauramore Barton’s attorneys have said she didn’t know what happened to Lonzie, but Ebron told prosecutors the child drowned in the bathtub while the couple had sex in another room.

Ebron was watching Lonzie and the child’s 5-year-old sister that day while Lauramore Barton went to work as a dancer at Wacko’s on Emerson Street.

Prosecutors have not hinted on whether that claim might lead to more charges. But prosecuting her for manslaughter would be difficult since they would only have Ebron’s testimony.

Ebron hid Lonzie south of downtown Jacksonville near Bayard in July. The body was not found until Ebron led police to the child in January.

Due to the decomposition of the body, prosecutors have not been able to determine a cause of death.

Ebron pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter and was sentenced to 20 years in prison without the possibility of parole in February.

Lauramore Barton met him when she was a stripper at Wacko’s, and Ebron was known as someone who could supply drugs to the women. They began a romantic relationship that appeared to be focused on drugs.

Lauramore Barton still faces drug charges in Baker County. After she was originally arrested on the child-neglect charges, Lauramore Barton got out on bail. Then she, estranged husband Christopher Barton and Shawn Hall were arrested on charges of sale of Molly - a drug made of a variety of chemicals - within 1,000 feet of a specific location, possession of Molly and possession of drug paraphernalia.

She is pregnant so I hope she is putting on a bit of weight.
She and Ebron still face a drug case and she faces yet another with her ex Chris Barton so she is looking at more time.

Last edited:
She is pregnant so I hope she is putting on a bit of weight.
She and Ebron still face a drug case and she faces yet another with her ex Chris Barton so she is looking at more time.
Oh, that's right...I forgot about the pregnancy thing.

Now I hate that vile cunt even more. She has absolutely no respect for human life...except hers, of course.

Ruben Ebron’s mother is calling for a peaceful protest and removal of state attorney over charges related to the death of Lonzie Barton.

Wanda Ebron said she wants State Attorney Angela Corey removed after differing plea deals offered to her son and Lonzie’s mother Lonna Lauramore

She said on Facebook that she wants Corey held accountable for Lauramore Barton’s sentence.

The Jax Leadership Justice Coalition and other justice groups will join together in one voice calling for the removal of Angela Cory based on (incompetence) of prosecution and diparity of sentencing," Wanda wrote on Facebook.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...r-protest-removal-of-state-attorney/160084974

I guess she's still under the impression her little angel is innocent.

I just got caught up. Fuck the piss ass sentencing they got. Rot in hell baby murderers!!!!

Rest now sweet boy, I hope you feel the peace you never had in life. I'll tuck you away in my heart with the rest of the sweeties who were ripped violently away from the world much too soon. :(

I think I'm okay with Chris attending.
I bet Lonna was all about herself rather than Lonzie.

Chris is a piece of shit, too.
No doubt about that, but he didn't have anything to do with Lonzie's murder.
Also, I don't know, did DNA come back? Is he even Lonzie's bio dad?
[doublepost=1460409815,1459986339][/doublepost]New mugs.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...artons-prison-release-date-revealed/209347596

Lonna Lauramore Barton's projected release date is Sept. 14, 2027 and Chris Barton's projected release date is Aug. 31, 2018. DOC records show the "Initial Receipt Date" for the Bartons was Thursday, April 7.
[doublepost=1461787330][/doublepost]Let me just drop the link that contains letters and poems written by the egg donor.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/documents-released-in-lonzie-barton-case/245190123

No doubt about that, but he didn't have anything to do with Lonzie's murder.
Also, I don't know, did DNA come back? Is he even Lonzie's bio dad?
[doublepost=1460409815,1459986339][/doublepost]New mugs.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...artons-prison-release-date-revealed/209347596

Lonna Lauramore Barton's projected release date is Sept. 14, 2027 and Chris Barton's projected release date is Aug. 31, 2018. DOC records show the "Initial Receipt Date" for the Bartons was Thursday, April 7.
[doublepost=1461787330][/doublepost]Let me just drop the link that contains letters and poems written by the egg donor.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/documents-released-in-lonzie-barton-case/245190123
What the fuckety what what?

Like anyone cares about her cunty "story"?

Fuck her with a barbed wire dildo.

But she'd prolly like it.

Witnessing Lonzie die, was by far the worst experience of my life. Haunting – yes,” Ebron wrote. “But I doubt it will ever leave the forefront of my mind.”
Well, what a humanitarian he is, after all.

Wait, remind me, what did he do again to prevent it all?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

You ready for this? Attorney wants Lonna moved because "she's not a threat to anyone."
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...er-in-becoming-a-productive-citizen/197457445
[doublepost=1464290046,1463441009][/doublepost]Lonna Barton, mother of Lonzie Barton, the toddler who died after he was left unattended in the bathtub by his mother, who then staged a fake kidnapping to cover up the neglect, has been moved to a facility in the panhandle.

Barton's lawyer suggested the move to a Gadsden County facility, from the Duval County jail, so she has a change to become a "productive citizen."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-moved-to-lawyer-recommended-prison/216134141

You know who's never going to be a productive citizen? Lonzie.
Whoreamore is getting the chance Lonzie won't get.

Asshat Rubens is still trying to shift blame.

Ebron is at the Arcadia Florida Prison serving a 20-year sentence for his role in Lonzie’s 2015 death.

Ebron wrote about Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore Barton. He claimed she knew more about her son’s death than she led on.

“What also made keeping quiet easier, was Lonna saying, “We need to stick together.” And when authorities started talking about possible murder charges and the death penalty, remaining quiet at that point was a no-brainer.”

Ebron wrote about Lonna Lauramore Barton’s fake pregnancy, “I was relieved that she wasn’t. Why? Who wants their baby to be born addicted to drugs?? Because everyone knows before Lonna got locked up, she was getting higher than a giraffe.”

In the two letters, Ebron pins blame on Lonzie’s father, Chris Barton, who is in prison for drug charges. He claimed Barton may have played a role in Lonzie being sick in the days leading up to his death.

“They never told you that when Lonna and I picked Lonzie and (his sister) up from Chris, a week before July 23rd, that he had bruises and the top of his head was soft," Ebron wrote. "Lonna noticed that a few minutes after we got home. I told her then, that she needs to do something about that.”

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/ebron-writes-letters-pins-blame-on-lonzies-father/413241781

Back