• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
An almost 2 year old child named Lonzie Barton is missing from Jacksonville. According to the news stories, the mother's boyfriend loaded Lonzie and his 5 year old sister into the car at 2am to go pick up mom from work. He then left them in the running car to run back to the apartment for something. According to his story, the 5 year old followed him, saying she was scared, and when he came back down the car had been stolen with Lonzie inside. The car was found located about a mile away from the apartment, but Lonzie was not inside.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

Sadly, this will probably end up being the correct forum for this story eventually.

Too familiar pattern... Mom's boyfriend babysitting the baby... :(

It's getting to the stage where you read the words ' moms boyfriend ' and then the double clarifying decider "mom at work " and you just know the script off by heart .

If it turns out that somebody else other than the confused - about - the - facts boyfriend harmed or genuinely stole that baby, I'll eat my hat . In fact I'll eat a whole hat shop.

(buries head in hands)

Women!...where in the FUCK do you FIND these boyfriends...

(rocks back and forth in disbelief)

Either the boyfriend did something to the kid, or this is a genuine car/kidnapping because he was idiotic enough to leave the kid out on the street in the wee hours...either way, he's responsible for something - crime, or stupidity.

Call me cynical but I don't buy this story... dude did something to that little... :(
That was my exact thought when I first saw it on the news. It just doesn't make sense. Why would someone steal a car with a kid in it and then ditch it a mile away? The boyfriend has a violent history and just 2 weeks ago his ex girlfriend and her sister took out a restraining order against him. A man reported seeing the car parked in front of his house with nobody in it several hours before the boyfriend said it was stolen (about 10:30 at night vs 2am) and that man lived very close to where it was found after it was reported stolen.

Oh what the fuck... I didn't click on the link previously.

Just noticed that the photo used of the boyfriend was his BOOKING PHOTO. So, I took 3 minutes to do a little research... (link below substantiating this). He has arrests for drug charges, resisting arrest, domestic battery, and had a THIRD domestic violence injunction filed against him THREE WEEKS AGO by an ex-girlfriend's family.

I apologize in advance, I don't know the proper way to quote articles- never really do so, but here is an excerpt from the news link:
The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend’s sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.
This injunction says that his ex-girlfriend is staying with a family member to seek shelter from him. He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend’s family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.
He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...e-calls-arrest-man-who-reported-lonzie-barton

Deep sigh... this child never had a chance.

My area. Sort of.
Surprise, surprise, boyfriend is not cooperating.
As soon as I read this story, well, I just know the little man is dead.

I'm still looking for a link that shows this in print, but the local news just reported that they have the boyfriend in custody. They revoked his bond on a recent drug arrest because he was out past curfew. He was only allowed to be out of his home between the hours of 7am and 7pm, but surveillance footage showed him at a Kangaroo gas station at 12:35 am. I'll add a link to a news story when I find one.

ETA: Here's a link to a news video that mentions the bond being revokes and that there is a restraining order that he was not supposed to have contact with the child's mother AND that he left the kids in the car to go upstairs and do cocaine. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...coast-news-4-pm-update--find-lonzie/30636085/

Last edited:
I think he decided to throw " I went back inside to do powder" only because he needed a believable theory of why he would leave the baby outside which would take the suspicion off of him killing the baby... Hey it's better to be in trouble for drugs than for murder..Is what I'm sure he is thinking..

Hurry and find this baby and throw this pos in jail..

Well! Now that we have this additional information, I guess I can say it again...

Women!...where in the FUCK do you FIND these boyfriends...!

The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend’s sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.
This injunction says that his ex-girlfriend is staying with a family member to seek shelter from him. He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend’s family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

What kind of golden dick this guy have for all this to be going on and the current (mother of this child) not throw him to the curb... Oh yeah, she needed him for his stellar child care skills.

Poor baby.

I think we all know what really happened. I've dated my fair share of losers. My daughter's father is a convicted felon who beats women all the time. I dunno..maybe it's time and experience but my expectations of a man are very different now that I'm older. I won't date any man with a criminal past..shit I dump them for dumber reasons.. not being good in bed, not knowing how or offering to fix stuff around my house, annoying me, crossing their legs like a woman, not wearing shorts, etc. No way some jobless criminal would be in my life. And that's why I'm single lmao

A violent, drug user (probably addict) "babysitting" the cum dumpster's kids while she works as a stripper?

Yeah, this is going to end fabulously. He murdered the 2 year old, probably been abusing him all along, Mom knew and she ignored it for the love of the Golden Dick. We all know it's coming...

Update: Boyfriend arrested on child neglect charges. Still no signs of the child and they say that the mother and boyfriend are not suspects.

They're probably waiting til they have more evidence, not wantinghim to run, lawyer up, whatever, or just to catch him off guard, since he seems to think he's so smart and all.

News today reiterates he's lying and not cooperating.
The egg donor had three, THREE injunctions on him for domestic violence.
IT IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A PENIS IN THE HOUSE.
HE has a charge of raping an ex girlfriend. At what point would be have turned his attention to the 5 year old girl, or has he already?
I'm close enough to go bitch slap the egg donor.

Oh, and she had a Facebook. Its been deactivated, but she still has a MySpace and an old fb under lonna Barton.

Last edited:
Yep...police say he was lying about the entire thing. I'm not the slightest bit surprised. Of course the POS won't just tell the police was really happened. This whole thing makes me so mad. Why do idiots like this get to have kids? I know damn well there's no way they're going to find that baby alive. I'm so sorry Lonzie. I wish you had been born to a mother who knows how to love and protect her children.

Oh, and apparently Lonna Barton's (Lonzie's mother) cousin Tina Lauramore is also cousins with Haleigh Cumming's mother.

ETA: or father. Her facebook quote just says cousin's daughter. She doesn't specify which parent she is related to.

Back