• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
The culprit, investigators say, is Todd Watson, 53, a convicted drug trafficker, landscaper and father of three who lives with his mother in Fort Lauderdale.

Watson was sentenced in Broward Circuit Court in 2011 to six years in state prison. Since his release in March, he has dedicated himself to stalking and harassing the Broward judges involved and not involved with his case and their assistants, according to a 39-page complaint.

He has called a Jewish judge Hitler and an African-American judge an Uncle Tom. In profanity-filled tirades, he has mocked the judges and called them scumbags, slime and pedophiles. He accused them of fabricating evidence, doctoring transcripts and colluding to wrongfully convict. He vowed to see them all die in prison, the complaint said.

Watson was arrested Tuesday morning and charged with 15 misdemeanors: five counts of stalking and 10 counts of making obscene phone calls.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-sb-judge-stalking-arrest-20170718-story.html

He has called a Jewish judge Hitler and an African-American judge an Uncle Tom. In profanity-filled tirades, he has mocked the judges and called them scumbags, slime and pedophiles. He accused them of fabricating evidence, doctoring transcripts and colluding to wrongfully convict. He vowed to see them all die in prison, the complaint said.
This reminds me of someone.
I wont name any names, pretty sure y'all know who I'm referring to.

WHO ?

Once a lawyer was a jerk to me ... sat there and read the paper while I was talking ... asked me to be quiet so I could he could finish. i think he thought I might murder him ...but all I said was ... I'm so sick of this fucking game, you're a lawyer right ? Aren't you supposed to be a master at the listening game ... Isn't that your job ... to listen ... lots of times while appearing to do other things. You keep on reading I'm going to keep on talking. He sat straight up, he put the paper down and he got to fucking work. I came out ahead.

He sounds not like a nightmare but instead somebody who is going to likely go back to prison. Fucking retard.

This guy has all sorts of things going on in his head,
and not of it is good.

Hmmm his tirades...
they seem so very familiar to me.
It is like reading some posts from in here.
Eerie.
Lets see if the person identifies themself through the art of a
negative rating or post in...

That sure is a neato looking paddle/oar/whatever :shrug: he has hanging on the wall behind him :)

... He needs a valium.

This dude has got to be king of the dumb fucks! He wont be a drug dealer after this! People will be too scared to fuck with him cuz they think the cops are watching his every move....and they are! Dumbass!

Back