• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
9t21ld.jpg

So I'm guessing he resisted arrest? :confused:

Two suspects remain at large after a pizza delivery driver was shot over the weekend. On Friday night, prosecutors say that 38-year-old Todd Pigg ordered a pizza and allegedly shot the driver when he arrived with the food. A neighbor called police and that is when Pigg and two other accomplices shot the man as he fled....

A neighbor called police and that is when Pigg and two other allegedly led police on a bi-state chase. Police say that Pigg tossed homemade explosives out of his car as officers chased. The explosives did not detonate.

The pizza delivery driver was taken to the hospital with gunshot wounds to the chest and back and he is expected to survive. Pigg is held on a half-million dollar bond. Two people with him during the incident were not captured.

http://www.ktrs.com/one-man-arrested-connected-to-shooting-of-delivery-driver/

A little more info. It apparently came out that this guy didn't have enough money to pay for his pizza, when the driver went to his car to call his boss, Pigg followed him out and shot him in the chest.

His Google skills and/or reading comprehension must be lacking, because none of his explosives detonated while the police were chasing him. They found 400 explosive "devices" at his home during their search.

http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Poli...w-during-bi-state-police-chase-296309201.html

While researching this story, I found something interesting. Arnold, MO and St. Charles are side by side suburbs of St Louis. Here's what I found. Dated AUG1990. That would make our perp 13/14yo at the time. The victim is named Todd Pigg Jr and was found dead in the woods after a sexual assault.

ST. CHARLES, MO. — The woods had always had a magnetic pull on neighborhood kids. From the moment they stepped behind the first tree, they were out of adult view and in their own world of trails, caves and secret hiding places.

On Aug. 14, Todd Pigg Jr., 7, and his buddy, Benjamin Hurt, 8, rode their bikes through the woods, less than half a mile from their suburban homes. Few children, if any, have done so since.
The boys were found dead in those woods that night, nude and strangled with the laces from their gym shoes.
On Thursday, it was revealed that police had arrested the 13-year-old brother of one of the victims and a 10-year-old playmate in connection with the killings. The older boy was charged with second-degree murder and sodomy; the younger boy with hindering a prosecution.

Under Missouri law, children under 14 cannot not be tried as adults and police are prohibited from releasing their names or discussing details of the crime.

On one level people in the neighborhood were relieved by the arrests. But on another they were even more troubled. If the charges prove true, how could children take the lives of children?

St. Charles, which has about 40,000 people, is not a new suburb; it was Missouri`s first capital in the 18th Century. For a long time, it retained the flavor of a small town on the banks of the Missouri River. In the last 20 years, however, it has been thought of as part of greater St. Louis.

- See more at: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...uri-river-suburb-missouri-law#google_vignette

Last edited:
If this is the same man that sodomized and killed his brother and brother's friend then I'm mighty glad they caught him. I hope he goes up the river for the rest of his life. I'm also pretty sure there are more victims that just his brother and brother's friend, and the Pizza Man.

All for a pizza!!! For God's sakes go and make yourselves a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich and it's healthier for you too!!! I have never wanted pizza so much to kill someone for it! This nut job sure does sound like he has a colorful past!

Head line should have read.
PIGG WAS A PIG WHO WANTED PIZZA AND WILLING TO KILL FOR IT!!!

Last edited:
While researching this story, I found something interesting. Arnold, MO and St. Charles are side by side suburbs of St Louis. Here's what I found. Dated AUG1990. That would make our perp 13/14yo at the time. The victim is named Todd Pigg Jr and was found dead in the woods after a sexual assault.

Sooo... From what I'm seeing, it would appear that the "Pizza Perp" has stolen the identity of one of the slain children. I'd bet a cookie to a crap that this waste of space is the older brother that killed him. Or, am I missing something?

Sooo... From what I'm seeing, it would appear that the "Pizza Perp" has stolen the identity of one of the slain children. I'd bet a cookie to a crap that this waste of space is the older brother that killed him. Or, am I missing something?

Nope, I actually think u are spot on ZH! I think the same thing......

I wonder if the cops have realized this 'lil tidbit 'o info...
Really? The boy who killed Todd and Ben was Ben's older brother. His name was Zach. That isn't him. I know because I knew these 2 boys. Todd lived next door to my grandmother. He was my best friend. Losing him changed my whole life.. :(
[doublepost=1464369693,1464369583][/doublepost]

- See more at: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...uri-river-suburb-missouri-law#google_vignette
Thank you for posting. This boy Todd pigg jr was my best friend as a child. ❤

Latest posts

Back