• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ks-enterprise-employee-selfie-stick/84967368/

Titonia Lee Palamino, 23, had called the store minutes earlier, arguing with an employee and eventually the manager about a credit card payment for a car rental. After hanging up, Palamino drove to the Boynton Beach Enterprise location, and entered the store with a metal collapsible 42-inch-long selfie stick in her right hand and her 2-year-old daughter in her left hand, according to a Boynton Beach Police Department report.

Palamino, of Lauderhill, Fla., yelled, “Do you know who my baby daddy is?” among other threats and swung the stick back and forth. The employee dodged the stick.

Palamino told police she waved the stick because she was afraid the employee was going to throw something at her from behind the counter. She also said she always holds a selfie stick in her hand, as well as her keys, and she was going to take pictures at the counter. Her cellphone was not attached to the stick.

No one was injured.

Palamino faces child neglect and aggravated assault charges.

Was she asking about the baby daddy cuz she meant that to be a threat, or was she genuinely curious if this person knew since she herself no doubt has no fucking idea.

What a stupid fucking slut

Sexy eyebrows though, nice.

I wanna know how she pronounces her name, Titonia, is it Ty-tonia or Tit-onya? o_O

I'll admit, because I'm only 12, the name attracted me to this article.

Oh @cubby . How you made my afternoon with this one!

The headline was a hoot :)

@CbabyRKO - thanks for that pic. I was wondering g what a woman looks like, braying about who her 'baby daddy' is, whilst swinging an aluminium and plastic selfie stick.

She looks like a dirty fucking dog. Seriously, luv. No one gives a flying kangaroo's butt cheek over who your baby daddy is. You most likely, don't even know for sure yourself, so less stick swinging, less braying like a drunken donkey - and go back to school.

You missed out on some basic life lessons it seems.

Hmmm, 23 and spouting "Do you know who my baby Daddy is..." like it fucking means anything these days? I am impressed with her eyebrows though, nicely shaped and serious control too, well played Titonia...

Take a closer look, I just did. They're unevenly drawn or tattooed - they sit at different heights and starting points above her nose - and the one on our left/her right, well she didn't wax or pluck the real hair all too well as she seems to be growing a seam of hair directly underneath her spray paint job above. Plus both 'eyebrows' are sitting about 3-5mm above her natural brow curve lol.

The exaggerated Cruella De Ville arched points are something to behold. And I suppose, in the interests of fairness, the ends have tapered off evenly and identically on both sides, there's that at least.

It kind of looks like she used a stencil and a tonne of boot polish, actually. Maybe she ran out of money after buying her selfie stick and had to do a home job. ;)

Yes, I'm bored at home on a Saturday night, studying a nutcase's bad eyebrows for entertainment. Probably shouldn't be so critical myself lol.

Last edited:
All I know is I would've grabbed that fucking selfie stick out of her hand and beat her with it. I wonder if she was mad that the payment was declined or over the amount.

Back