• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I have no damn reason to lie!

...seems like you bastards have nothing better to do but talk cash shit bout shit you don't know one shit about! Seeing my record, I wish I could get up close & personnal to the motherfuckers lying bout me & my kids! My fucking kids ain't never left my fucking home! Its all good...bored bitches need love too! Last time I come to this dumb ass site! I am chillin....my kids & I!
About graduate so you dumb fucks are so beneathe me! In the end, I am doing good, happy, my kids are damn happy & that is all that matters! SO fuck you, cuz I ain't got nothing to prove! Last day of school reports: 2 5th graders & a 7th grader! I am on a 3.1 GPA on my BS(bachelor of science) in Business...Operations Management...& if I could send the pics of my crib I damn sure would! Ya'll renting...I fucking own! Now how ya'll doing! BITCHES

Name: HARMON, TINNEALLE ANGELA Person Id: 000191831 Party: D001 Party Status: Closed - 12/05/2008
UCN: 292008CF021351D001TA Case Number: 08-CF-021351 Case Created: 10/31/2008 Division: O Case Status: Closed - 12/05/2008
Case Type Description: OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PERSON Court Type: CIRCUIT CRIMINAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Docket Charge Status Sentence/ Assessment Minutes Scheduling Active Parties Personal Due Date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT CHARGES
DISPOSITION
Offense Date Count Charge Code GOC Charge Description Level Plea Date Plea Date Description
10/30/2008 1 82703 3B -CHAB2010 CHILD NEGLECT FELONY SECOND DEGREE 12/05/2008 LETTER OF RELEASE
10/30/2008 2 82703 3B -CHAB2010 CHILD NEGLECT FELONY SECOND DEGREE 12/05/2008 LETTER OF RELEASE
10/30/2008 3 82703 3B -CHAB2010 CHILD NEGLECT FELONY SECOND DEGREE 12/05/2008 LETTER OF RELEASE

ARREST INFORMATION
Arrest Date Arresting Agency ARN Rearrest Date Reason Booking No. Jail Location Release Status Release Date
10/30/2008 HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE 08653733 08065698 SURETY BOND 10/31/2008

CHARGE INFORMATION
Count Charge Code GOC Charge Description Level/Degree
1 82703 3B -CHAB2010 CHILD NEGLECT FELONY SECOND DEGREE
2 82703 3B -CHAB2010 CHILD NEGLECT FELONY SECOND DEGREE
3 82703 3B -CHAB2010 CHILD NEGLECT FELONY SECOND DEGREE

Screen View
Print Preview

[ CLERK'S HOME ]

I have no damn reason to fucking lie!

Name: HARMON, TINNEALLE ANGELA Person Id: 000191831 Party: D001 Party Status: Closed - 12/05/2008
UCN: 292008CF021351D001TA Case Number: 08-CF-021351 Case Created: 10/31/2008 Division: O Case Status: Closed - 12/05/2008
Case Type Description: OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PERSON Court Type: CIRCUIT CRIMINAL

Docket Charge Status Sentence/ Assessment Minutes Scheduling Active Parties Personal Due Date

Filter By: Current Party: All Parties:

Filing Date Party Description Text
12/11/2008 D001 CERT OF DISCHARGE OF BOND None Attached
12/08/2008 **General** CASE STATUS UPDATED
12/05/2008 D001 DEACTIVATE BOND Count Number: 1, Bond Details: IS6K214712 BAIL BOND (SURETY) 2000, USER ID is: BAKERP
12/05/2008 D001 DEACTIVATE BOND Count Number: 2, Bond Details: IS6K214713 BAIL BOND (SURETY) 2000, USER ID is: BAKERP
12/05/2008 D001 DEACTIVATE BOND Count Number: 3, Bond Details: IS6K214714 BAIL BOND (SURETY) 2000, USER ID is: BAKERP
12/05/2008 D001 LETTER OF RELEASE
11/04/2008 D001 SURETY BOND POSTED AND FILED
11/01/2008 D001 CRIMINAL REPORT AFFIDAVIT
10/31/2008 D001 CRA DATA SHARING RECORD REC'D

Screen View
Print Preview

[ CLERK'S HOME ]

Tinnealle, I certainly hope to God you have nothing to do with their education! Do you speak as you write? (Hell, I hope I'm not typing this out to quickly for you - let me know and I'll slow it down a bit)

Holy shit. I just managed to make it through the rest of your painful text. Some college is grading you??? *shakes head* This totally confirms my suspicions of the educational process failing. *shakes head again*

Holy shit. I just managed to make it through the rest of your painful text. Some college is grading you??? *shakes head* This totally confirms my suspicions of the educational process failing. *shakes head again*

Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is grading her.

Seeing my record, I wish I could get up close & personnal to the motherfuckers lying bout me & my kids!

Ummm, you wish you could get up close and personal with the people talking about you?? Yeah, that shows you've changed and grown. And why do you keep coming back here? We're a true crime site, this is what we do. We're not bored housewives, i'm not even a wife!!

How stupid are you? The more you come back, the more we're gonna talk about you and dig up more info about you. This is one of the reasons you're on here in the first place! Tard.

Last edited:
i am of better than average intelligence (yeah, i'm a housewife... bored, never! lol), but i can't even understand what this bitch's point is.

her prose is impenetrable to me. can someone please translate? why does she want to be up close and personnnallll? i'm sure she's not threatening anyone with violence... since she is edumacated and shit. she seems like a nice, ladylike person so maybe she wants to give us a handshake.

why are we dumb fks "beneathe" her? because we don't have a long rap sheet we can copy/paste? should i get one? is she saying she's not a child abuser because she owns her own hovel?

btw i didn't know all you DD'ers rented... losers! lol

You forgot to print out the disposition of all your priors. Can we see your CPS file, too?

Ummm, Dakota, I very highly doubt she understands what disposition means. Dumb it down a bit for her.

Probably why she hasn't done it. :rolleyes8:
I actually had to think about that. I don't know how to tard-speak. I have enough trouble reading it.

"Give us your shit list, ho!!" is as close as I can come but even then it's English with no spaztard caps. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

I actually had to think about that. I don't know how to tard-speak. I have enough trouble reading it.

"Give us your shit list, ho!!" is as close as I can come but even then it's English with no spaztard caps. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

That made me snortgiggle so I had to rep Dakota for it!

Tinnealle Harmon-Charles

Tinnealle, what my den-mates are so poetically trying to say is "put up or shut the fuck up". If you are putting things on track as you say and finally becoming a good parent, I want you as a friend, but we do not buy into smoke-screens. Show us pics of your crib, show us pics of the happy kiddos. Better yet, check back with us in a year, and if your record from here on is clean, and your kids don't have their own, then I will count you among the best for having overcome your own selfish and self-destructive ways that have so far put a nasty spin on your childrens' lives.

Do we have a deal?

Last edited:
how many hairstyles can she have. Everytime she gets arrested she changes her hair. Maybe she just didn't have time to clean because she was doing her do.

I would love to see her letter of apology too. If she can get a Tampa court to write one, she might can solve the world peace thing.

I hate to say it guys, but she is right. I just went over to the court records and checked it out. The case was dropped against her.

http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/o...&submit=Search

Though it probably would have been much easier to swallow if she came on here acting like a decent human being that could spell. But while you're at go ahead and check out some of the other cases she's been privvy too, quite amusing.

(this is where I meant to put this post, oops)

Tinnealle Harmon-Charles

I remember a thread awhile back. Someone asked us to repeat the perp's name as often as possible...that way it'd show up toward the top in goggle.

So just helpin' a sister out Tinnealle, so U can3 'splain 2 da hoe's in da hood wha da gr3at Mama U B!

Hey guys did I get the slang shit right?

Last edited:
Tinnealle Harmon-Charles

I don't care if the charges were dropped. I don't believe they were imagined in the first place. They were based on something, right? Get your act together, clean your house, have your kids teach you some grammar, and quit bragging about your DeVry certificate or whatever you're babbling about. Clearly you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Tinnealle Harmon-Charles

I remember a thread awhile back. Someone asked us to repeat the perp's name as often as possible...that way it'd show up toward the top in goggle.

So just helpin' a sister out Tinnealle, so U can3 'splain 2 da hoe's in da hood wha da gr3at Mama U B!

Hey guys did I get the slang shit right?

Just for shits n giggles, I Goggled her and she is the fourth link down, the dd link with her name in it is the 5th one down.

Tears are rolling down my face. What a tard. After so many months, and as you guys mentioned, the thread was buried,she demands resurfaced?

Tinnealle, all you did was wake up a sleeping giant...Now you are back in our forums in all your glory. LMAO:argh:

dakota that is the funniest shit ive read all day!!!!! lol

Now you are back in our forums in all your glory.

And at the rate this particular part of the forum moves, it will be a while before she does not show on the first page of it......

What a clever girl! :proud2:

...seems like you PENISES have nothing better to PENIS but talk PENIS shit bout PENIS you don't know one PENIS about! Seeing my PENIS, I wish I could get up close & PENIS to the motherPENISES lying bout me & my PENIS! My fucking PENIS ain't never left my fucking PENISHOLE! Its all PENISY...bored PENISES need love too! Last time I CUM to this PENIS AND ass site! I am PENIS....my PENIS & I!
PENIS graduate so you dumb PENISES are so beneathe PENIS! In the end, I am doing PENIS, happy, my PENIS are PENIS happy & that is all that PENIS! SO fuck PENIS, cuz I ain't got PENIS to prove! Last day of PENIS reports: 2 PENIS graders & a 7th PENIS! I am on a 3.1 PENIS on my PS(PENIS of science) in PENIS...Operations Management...& if I could send the pics of my PENIS I damn sure would! PENIS renting...I fucking own! Now PENIS ya'll doing! PENISES

There, makes much more sense now. Y'all can thank me later.

Thanks Lizard! Been busy with my babies, and moving interstate, and my eldest starting high school...and caring for my (now ex) friend's five children as well, because she was too much of a pill junkie to look after them properly herself. Seeing as she's now chosen to go back to her violent, drug addicted and abusive boyfriend (and there's not much I can do about it bar kidnapping the kids and getting locked up myself; Dept Of Children's Services "..can't find them...") I suddenly find myself with time on my hands to enjoy DD again. YAY!

Back