• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
article-2725892-208C92FE00000578-105_308x185_zpssffr4dwa.jpg

A former teacher at Hurst Junior High has been arrested after being accused of having sex with two teenage students.

Timothy T. Flasik, 27, faces two counts of having an improper relationship between educator and student and two counts of sexual assault of a child, Bedford police said.

[...]

The girls were both 15 when the assaults began, police said. One of them said she and Flasik began talking over Facebook when he was her Algebra teacher.

She said she had been to his home more than 20 times and had sex each time, once with a second teenage girl, according to an arrest warrant affidavit. She also drank alcohol and smoked marijuana when they were together, the affidavit says.

[...]

“All teachers receive annual training on ethical behavior, sexual harassment, and the reporting of such,” according to a statement from the district. “HEB ISD will continue to make safety its top priority.”

[...]

Flasik was freed on bond from the Bedford jail a day after his arrest.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...ccused-of-having-sex-with-teenage-girls.html/

"But officer, it was never forced on her. I didn't rape her. She asked for it." I can just hear him now. I hope it was good for you, because you won't be getting anymore for a LOOOONG time. Unless Bubba counts.

So he went to the barber and said I wanna look like an asshat... so they gave him a toilet bowl brush cut?

Well, he his self has quite the baby face!
@Buffettgirl you're right, this girl seems to be an attention craving little hoe bag huh?
threesomes at 15 yrs old.
I swear, I am really scared for this generation and the ones after that.

Ewwwwwww! He doesn't look like an adult himself! Ick!Yuck! Gross! It's all so wrong. And WTF? A threesome at 15? Shit, there's nothing to look forward to if you've moved on to threesomes by the time you hit 15! It makes me sad wondering how far this girl will go for attention at 21 if this is what she's up to at 15...

The theme for her "Sweet 16" b-day party will be BDSM: Handcuffs, Ball Gags & Riding Crops.

Ha ha ha ha! Just couldn't resist could ya Mr. Flaccid? Hope you've got plenty of memories, you'll be nothing but a bottom in a cage for a long long time!

"But officer, it was never forced on her. I didn't rape her. She asked for it." I can just hear him now. I hope it was good for you, because you won't be getting anymore for a LOOOONG time. Unless Bubba counts.

Well, actually, this does sound pretty darn consensual. Just never worth it, and he's finding out why.

I don't think the 15 year olds need shaming, I don't care if they've had sex with 50 people, they're victims in this case, this bastard took advantage of them. I don't care if they said yes, he still needs to go to prison, it's not like he can say they looked older and he didn't know they were underage.

I don't think the 15 year olds need shaming, I don't care if they've had sex with 50 people, they're victims in this case, this bastard took advantage of them. I don't care if they said yes, he still needs to go to prison, it's not like he can say they looked older and he didn't know they were underage.

I don't think prison is the appropriate place for someone like this. Did he make a huge mistake? Yeah, but there's no evidence from what I've read that his actions were predatory in nature. Take every spare dime he's got and give him hefty doses of house arrest and community service. Permanently revoke his teaching license. But this shouldn't be a prison-worthy offense.

I finally figured it out. Anyone else remember those Koosh balls? Remember when you trimmed up the Koosh ball because a lot of those elastic strings got stretched out? That's what his head/hair reminds me of!

When asked how the affair with the math teacher started, the victim said, "Well first we got high, then he unhooked my alge-bra and went to work on my
sign_logo-300x300.jpg

I don't think prison is the appropriate place for someone like this. Did he make a huge mistake? Yeah, but there's no evidence from what I've read that his actions were predatory in nature. Take every spare dime he's got and give him hefty doses of house arrest and community service. Permanently revoke his teaching license. But this shouldn't be a prison-worthy offense.

He was their teacher, a person they should feel they can trust. I would like to think I can send my kids to school without teachers feeling entitled sexually to them.

He most certainly should go to jail, 15 years old is 15 years old, it doesn't matter is she fucked the whole football team he should have known better, it doesn't matter if she took her shorts/pants/skirt off and layed spread eagle on his desk he should have known better.

I've said before that I was "that girl" in school, the one that everyone is referring to when they say that the 15 year old was a willing participant, guess what, 20+ years later I've realized that while I was willing, I had no fucking clue the consequences to my actions nor the long term ramifications, just like these girls don't. For that reason stat laws exist and should be enforced.

He was their teacher, a person they should feel they can trust. I would like to think I can send my kids to school without teachers feeling entitled sexually to them.

You're absolutely correct. I never suggested otherwise. Our difference in opinion is simply over incarceration. I feel those rooms should be reserved for violent offenders prone to recidivism. This guy should be punished substantially. But his is a crime I believe fines, house arrest and community service are better suited for, given he is permanently barred from teaching.

Back