• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
jtnp0i.jpg

I just have to say, my head itches just by looking at his pic.
But that’s just what happened to one man in Grants Pass, Oregon, when he went on a violent rampage through the crowds at the Jefferson State Hemp Expo.

27-year-old Timothy Seaux’s actions suggest his drug of choice may not be marijuana, because rather than spending the event extolling the virtues of Netflix marathons and Doritos, he instead decided to smash cars, start fights and attack police officers, reports KPTV.

When state troopers attempted to take Seaux to custody, he reacted so violently that responding medical crews decided to sedate him – which isn’t that surprising, given it looks like one of his parents might actually be a bear.

[...]

Prior to being restrained, witnesses said they saw him beat the body of a car with two terrified women inside, KPTV goes on to report.

After being sedated and taken to hospital, Seaux was transferred to Josephine County Jail on multiple charges, including the remarkably apt charge of menacing.

[...]
http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/27/naked...oing-on-rampage-at-cannabis-festival-4848215/

medical crews decided to sedate him – which isn’t that surprising, given it looks like one of his parents might actually be a bear.

on multiple charges, including the remarkably apt charge of menacing.

I love this article.

He looks like medusa, his hair looks like snakes in his head escaped to the top of his head.

Back