• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
I hope this ends better than it looks right now. Tiffany has been missing since the 13th Feb now and her ex that she broke up with a couple of weeks ago is nowhere to ask any questions to. Obtw, he is considered a dangerous felon. She has four daughters.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4247046/Woman-missing-nearly-two-weeks-taking-call-work.html
3D7F9D0800000578-0-image-a-56_1487713856519.jpg

3D7FC36C00000578-4247046-image-m-80_1487715809775.jpg

Relatives reported the woman missing on February 13. Gadsden police Sgt. John Hallman tells Gadsden Times Helms' family are concerned because it is unlike her to go away without letting anyone know.

On Friday, a woman identifying herself as Helms' sister posted a plea on Facebook asking people for help in locating her missing sibling.

Brittany Mewbourn writes that Helms 'may be in severe danger,' and that her estranged husband, George Michael Smith, is also missing.

According to Mewbourn’s post, just weeks before Helms went missing, she and Smith separated and her brother-in-law allegedly began 'stalking' his ex, the status update reads.

Mewbourn also notes that Smith is a convicted child sex offender and calls him 'a very dangerous individual.’

Police have not named Smith a suspect or a person of interest in the missing person case.

Predator: George Michael Smith, 33, has a 2013 conviction for sexual abuse of a child

Online court records indicate that a George Michael Smith, 33, from Gadsden, Alabama, has a 2013 conviction for second-degree sexual abuse involving a child under the age of 12.

The attack took place in July 2012, according to reporting by WBRC. Smith worked for a traveling carnival at the time.

Tiffany Helms' Facebook page indicates that she and George Smith got married in February 2016.

Helms is described as 5-foot-3, weighing 240lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has numerous tattoos, including two strawberries on her chest.

Anyone with information on Helms' whereabouts is being asked to call Gadsden police at (256) 549-4500.

Last edited:
I hope she's not dead, but she is really dumb if she married a convicted sex offender and has 4 little girls....

He saw her blind desperation for a mate, sex, and a "family unit" and went for it.
Prove me wrong! Show me this family living in happy healthy seclusion in some mobile home community, getting along in the underground economy, not even needing welfare. Livin' on love, hard work, and self sufficiency. Just outa touch with the news etc...
I see only tragedy. Wish I could think pleasant thoughts.

It appears she was lured away, so my money is definitely on him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4247046/Woman-missing-nearly-two-weeks-taking-call-work.html

Police in Alabama are searching for a mother-of-four who vanished without a trace nearly two weeks ago after taking an emergency phone call at work.

Tiffany Nicole Helms, 29, of Gadsden, was last seen on February 9 when she answered a call about a family emergency.

Helms, who has four young daughters, took off from her place of employment at Rapha House Christian Homes in Gadsden at around 11.30am and has not been seen or heard from since.

Seems to be a discrepancy in where she works or where she left from?

http://www.wbrc.com/story/34562784/family-of-missing-gadsden-woman-appeals-to-public-for-help

GADSDEN, AL (WBRC) -

Brittany Mewbourn is looking for clues and sending out fliers, but not giving up the search for her missing sister.

She says 29-year-old Tiffany Helms was last seen February 9. She says her sister left work abruptly at the Inteva plant, located on Airport Road of Highway 77, after getting what she thought was a family emergency call: her mother was in the hospital.

Only, her mother was just fine and not in any hospital.

Last edited:
well, this is a shocker, she's alive and found in Calif. Now I'm pissed off at the moron unles she was tied up but no, she just was after the dick
http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2017/03/police_missing_gadsden_woman_l.html
A woman reportedly missing since Feb. 9 has been located in California, Gadsden police said today.

Tiffany Nicole Helms was reported missing Feb. 13, and family members said she hadn't been seen since Feb. 9.

Capt. Paul Cody said Helms is safe in California.

"We believed early in this investigation that she was not endangered and that she left of her own free will," Cody said. "She has spoken with our investigator and she does not intend on returning to Alabama."

Cody said Helms was in the company of George Michael Smith of Gadsden, who has felony warrants related to his status as a sex offender and for a probation violation.

The U.S. Marshal's Service assisted Gadsden police in the investigation.

Back