• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
She kept it stored safely in her vagina until the red tide came in, and she had to share.
14 female Franklin County Regional Jail inmates busted for meth use

Fourteen female inmates in the Franklin County Regional Jail tested positive for methamphetamine after one inmate allegedly hid the drugs in her genitals before her arrest and dispersed them.

Last week, a Franklin County grand jury indicted Tiffany Green, 32, on charges of possession of heroin and methamphetamine stemming from her arrest at Fairfield Inn near Versailles Road. According to court documents, Green allegedly still had enough methamphetamine concealed in her body after her incarceration to share with 13 inmates in a 20-woman pod.

“One of the defendants, Christina Alves, was seven months pregnant and was being cared for, had medical appointments, and during the course of that it was discovered she had methamphetamine inside her body,” Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Zach Becker said. “It was removed. The jail staff was notified. She then gave a Mirandized statement saying she had used that methamphetamine, had given it to other inmates and received it from Ms. Green.”

An investigation was launched, resulting in 14 of the 20 female inmates in one pod testing positive for methamphetamine. According to Becker, “because of the time of the month it was, she (Green) could no longer store it herself, so she divided it up” among three other inmates who allegedly dispersed the drug among those in the pod. According to the indictment, the four inmates dispersed the meth between Dec. 30, 2016 and Jan. 3, 2017.

http://www.state-journal.com/2017/0...ty-regional-jail-inmates-busted-for-meth-use/

ETA: mugshot!
TiffanyGreen.jpg

Last edited:
Wallets and period times are never a good mix, but least of all when the wallet in question is secreted in ones HooHollular region.

Just sayin.

Gross.

Nothing about doing meth or heroin has ever sounded like something fun. Not something I want to put in my body- anywhere. Definitely not after it came out of some chick's nasty vagina in jail. Oh hell no.
Eeks for weeks! I just can't.

I just got grossed out enough to make horrible gagging noises after hearing some lady change her tampon n leave the restroom without washing her hands. Bitch just shared her wings with her friends at the bar too?! I can't. Even. Find. Words.

Nasty!!!

Last edited:
Nothing about doing meth or heroin

in the brain meth releases 14 times more dopamine then an orgasm , easy to see how people get hooked

heroin is administered everyday in every hospital in the country , it is by far one of the most effective pain relievers on the planet

worst part of it all , federally, having a joint has a more severe penalty
[doublepost=1484798793,1484798685][/doublepost]
Just sayin.
Gross.

smoked some hash that was smuggled in vaginallet .. youre right .. gross

Eeks for weeks! I just can't.
Nasty!!![/QUOTE]
thank you eeks for weeks is going to take over from the kibble and bits thing ramblin around the back of my mind thanks to DG and now rarely has me gagging kitty hairballs

in the brain meth releases 14 times more dopamine then an orgasm , easy to see how people get hooked

heroin is administered everyday in every hospital in the country , it is by far one of the most effective pain relievers on the planet

worst part of it all , federally, having a joint has a more severe penalty
I take stim meds for ADD. I have since the 3rd grade and I am older than Santa Claus. (we played on the same lacrosse team)

They definitely affect the levels of dopamine, which is why they work for me,

Also, weed is a beautiful thing.

I just got grossed out enough to make horrible gagging noises after hearing some lady change her tampon n leave the restroom without washing her hands. Bitch just shared her wings with her friends at the bar too?! I can't. Even. Find. Words.

i used to walk through the ladies room as a short cut because it had two doors to two different hallways, all i remember was the sound of a fire hose hitting aluminum siding... i truly didnt realize the velocity a woman can piss at ... record setting...

i used to walk through the ladies room as a short cut because it had two doors to two different hallways, all i remember was the sound of a fire hose hitting aluminum siding... i truly didnt realize the velocity a woman can piss at ... record setting...

I can only speak for myself but once you shoot a person out of your body, kegels are a must lest you leak a continuous dribble of pee....

I could probably blast paint off of a patio set. But I'd have to pee on it. And, GROSS.

Hahahahahaaaaaa! I can pee faster than you can! So there!!! :p:hilarious:

If a woman can push out a baby, why wouldn't you think she can pee on the fly? Duh... she's got snotmonsters to chase around (they can draw a knee level mural on the wall with a sharpie in the time it takes to pee n wash hands..) We HAVE to pee fast, Or be prepared to walk in on Picasso in the making.

Also, some people don't sit on public toilets- the height above water as you speed pee, affects how loud it is too. Cuz I know that you needed that info. :hilarious:

Hahahahahaaaaaa! I can pee faster than you can! So there!!! :p:hilarious:

If a woman can push out a baby, why wouldn't you think she can pee on the fly? Duh... she's got snotmonsters to chase around (they can draw a knee level mural on the wall with a sharpie in the time it takes to pee n wash hands..) We HAVE to pee fast, Or be prepared to walk in on Picasso in the making.

Also, some people don't sit on public toilets- the height above water as you speed pee, affects how loud it is too. Cuz I know that you needed that info. :hilarious:

And this is why I love you. ❤️

dude it sounded like a car burst a hose , shit was rouugh..

She was standing on the toilet seat itself..
(Like the toilet was nasty nasty, and she needed it to remain that much farther away from her lady parts.)

And yes, I'm being so serious. Don't fucking judge me!

She was standing on the toilet seat itself..
(Like the toilet was nasty nasty, and she needed it to remain that much farther away from her lady parts.)
And yes, I'm being so serious. Don't fucking judge me!

yeah i get it , i used to work a laboratory and hung out with the this janitor , apparently twice a week he'd have to go clean up a giant log on the back of the toilet because some women let number 2 go and often missed the water and hit the wall behind her....

post script- i'm only judging a little ... in a good way.. well... in a funny way...

Post - post script - you need these...

https://go-girl.com/

Last edited:
yeah i get it , i used to work a laboratory and hung out with the this janitor , apparently twice a week he'd have to go clean up a giant log on the back of the toilet because some women let number 2 go and often missed the water and hit the wall behind her....

I think he lied..
Women don't poo in public toilets!!
No, they don't. Do they?

I think he lied..
No, they don't. Do they?

this cat was kinda racist and believed it was a certain race of women the were fresh to the country and prominent at the company... all i know is i laughed at him often .... so .. so .. often...

Post - post script - you need these...

https://go-girl.com/

This! Omg, thank you so much! I'm gonna tell you a few reasons why this is fantastic.

1. It really is a real thing! Like, you can really order them.
2. It comes in camouflage too!
3. You can buy a carrying pouch. (for it to go into your purse.) Wait, what?! It doesn't come with a carrying pouch? You just carry it in your purse? It's not disposable? Or biodegradable or something??

Ok wait. Now, here's where my mind starts spinning.. What the fuck, I'm supposed to pee in it, then put it in my purse? Duh, wash it with soap and water... (in a public restroom sink cuz I'm not a weirdo or anything) and put it in my purchase separately pouch, cuz it's not a dispose after each use thing... but I'm enough of a weirdo to buy something so I can pee standing over a public toilet?

But wait for it...

4. Wait. I can buy an extension hose for it? Seriously? So I can learn to write my name in pee? Cuz why would you need an extension hose... you aren't watering the plants with it.
I am fucking weak. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
:dead:

Last edited:
This! Omg, thank you so much! I'm gonna tell you a few reasons why this is fantastic.
1. It really is a real thing! Like, you can really order them.
2. It comes in camouflage too!
3. You can buy a carrying pouch. (for it to go into your purse.) Wait, what?! It doesn't come with a carrying pouch? You just carry it in your purse? It's not disposable? Or biodegradable or something??
Ok wait. Now, here's where my mind starts spinning.. What the fuck, I'm supposed to pee in it, then put it in my purse? Duh, wash it with soap and water... (in a public restroom sink cuz I'm not a weirdo or anything) and put it in my purchase separately pouch, cuz it's not a dispose after each use thing... but I'm enough of a weirdo to buy something so I can pee standing over a public toilet
But wait for it...
4. Wait. I can buy an extension hose for it? Seriously? So I can learn to write my name in pee? Cuz why would you need an extension hose... you arent watering the plants with it.
I am fucking weak. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
:dead:

ok so to be real , i remembered something i saw days ago and google gave the that link ... and yes , it's not bio or dispo .. remember hippies dont throw shit away they use it till it's smelly...

here the one i pictures before google gave me tree hugger go girl ..

http://www.pmateusa.com/

and i will say , while it's difficult to put into words , peeing standing up , is truely all the things one thinks it can be ... something primal ... something wonderful.. its like god's vagina...

also side note - i enjoy peeing wistful quotes into snow ... oh yes .. it happens..

When I was in custody I wasn't the six man or the wallet. I was the range roller. One day this chick came in with a package but she she had the rankest bird ever, and I wasn't rolling anything that came out of her death hole. They took it to the other side ... Lit it up. It stunk our range up so bad with sick pussy garbage smell that the superintendent could detect it in his office down the hall. It was so bad he walked on the range and told us that ... ladies I don't know what you're smoking but one of you is sick! Then he ordered the mops and cleaning carts back out .... Made us clean for the rest of the day, which was a good decision because that bitches rotten crotch lingered everywhere. Worst day in jail ever.

last time i heard such a lovefest, everyone was on molly ...

Nah, we are this sappy NATURALLY! :hug:
[doublepost=1484826746,1484826380][/doublepost]
I think he lied..
No, they don't. Do they?
Not I!!!!

Well, actually, when I was pregnant I broke my own "only poop at home" rule. But those prenatal vitamins had me all backed up and I was so happy that the mail was fixin to move I pinched one off in the toilet at work.

Which was not a one-seater. So, a public loo.

And that was probably the best poo ever.

The end.

Women WILL poo in public toilets, I know I used to have to clean it up when I worked as a janitor in a technical school, the worst offender were the nursing students. Would piss on the floor, shit on the seat, tear off toilet paper and throw it on the floor, leave their sanitary items on the floor, would leave the water running, splash soap and water all over the mirrors, higher than I could reach, throw their paper towels on the floor, cause they didn't want to touch the trash can*, kick the handicap button to open the door, so as not to have to actually touch it.

And I know it was the nursing students because it only happened at the times the nursing students were on break.

The break room was left in similar condition, minus the piss and shit. Totally destroyed.

*I suggested taking the top of the trash can but, surprise!, it's a rule the trash can must have a top.

Back