• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
I thought I had a thread for her.
Nope.

The skeletal remains found in a wooded area Thursday morning have been identified as Tierra Bryant, the Lorain County Coroner's Office confirmed.

Bryant was last seen in Middleburg Heights in 2015. A coroner's office official says that dental records comparisons and two visible tattoos were used to identify Bryant.

Additional studies are expected to be preformed on the remains, after which the body will be turned over to Bryant's family.

{...}

Rashad Hunt, 39, was reportedly the last person to see Bryant.

He was arrested in Sacramento in June on charges of voluntary manslaughter, felony assault, tampering with evidence, gross abuse of a corpse and obstructing official business.

According to court documents, Hunt was last known to be with Bryant at a Motel 6 in Middleburg Heights.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/remains-found-in-elyria-identified-as-missing-teen-tierra-bryant/458879232

She had beautiful eyes. Do we know anything about motive?
I was chasing links from Valasca's link and in one of them, paraphrased, a friend of hers said she called to say she was at the motel with Rashan/Rashad Hunt, he was acting strange, and could the friend come get Miss Tierra. When the friend got to the motel, Miss Tierra wasn't there.

Motive? No idea. All I can do is speculate.

It could be she thought she could ensnare this grown-up male by telling him she was pregnant. Since she was only 19 it may well have seemed like the answer. And Hunt flipped the script on her.

Another possibility: he could have had plans for her that she was not willing to accede to, and that cost her her life.

A third possibility is she is a victim of a serial killer, who is now in custody.

--Al

ETA: I took another look at Valasca's post and saw Hunt is being charged with voluntary manslaughter. That charge means he intended to hurt her but did not mean to kill her.

Last edited:
Evidently he has a problem with anger control. This comes from facebook, therefore not reliable.
But what does a 37 years old man want with a 19-year old? Yeah. We can guess.

What's with that tiny little nut duster on his chin? Is it just a little tease? I'm sure Big Bubba will be finding out shortly.

I could have sworn we had a missing thread on her. Maybe we have one very similar (I hope not) and I'm confusing the two. If it's who I was thinking of, I knew she would be dead, but I'm glad they can give the family her remains now.

Yeah. Thought I had a thread on her, but since I've posted her so many times on the missing persons page I run, maybe that's what I'm thinking of.

Back