• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
And this is part of the baby beating killer problem

Police: Blunt force trauma killed child
19 Jan 2011
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WISH) - Court records, obtained by 24-Hour News 8 Wednesday morning, show that Tyniese Quiller lived through a violent domestic life in her in all too short two-years.
Now, weeks after her death, police say the two responsible are the very people who should have taken care of her.
The child's mother, Tiara Peoples, and her boyfriend, Tarrance Taylor, now face felony neglect charges.
They told police the child hit her head after she slipped on cereal one afternoon.
Over the next 12 hours, they said, Tyneise became sick, then unresponsive.
Her mother said she even put her in the bathtub to wake her. But she later told police she thought Tyneise had already died at this point.
An autopsy tells a much different story.
Police noted obvious injuries to Tyneise, like cuts on her head, neck and back, and bruises to her forehead and right eye.
But the coroner found that these injuries aren't what killed her.
The autopsy showed a large amount of blood in her abdomen.
The coroner also reported cuts and ruptures to internal organs, like the child's liver, small intestine and pancreas.
Doctors said these injuries, caused by blunt force trauma, like being punched, are what killed this 2-year-old child.
There were two other children in the home at the time. One was Tarrance Taylor's daughter. The other was Tyniese's 2-year-old twin brother.
Tiara Peoples and Tarrance Taylor are both due in court for an initial hearing Thursday morning.
[...]
Tiara Peoples is being held on $50,000 bond. Terrence Taylor is being held on $75,000 bond. If convicted, each faces up to 50 years in prison.
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/marion_county/police-blunt-force-trauma-killed-child
2qm0zs8.jpg
Tiara Peoples is facing a neglect of a dependant causing death charge in connection to her toddler daughter's death in December.​

Guilty plea gets man work release in child's death
Oct 18 2011
(WISH) - An Indianapolis man won’t serve any more jail time in connection with the death of a 2-year-old girl in January, if he abides by the terms of his plea deal.

According to court officials, Tarrance Taylor was sentenced to 10 years Tuesday, with four suspended and the remaining six to be served in work release. He will also then be on probation for two years. He had pleaded guilty to neglect of a dependant, a Class B felony, according to court officials.

He and his then-girlfriend, Tiara Peoples, were charged after Peoples’ 2-year-old daughter, Tyniese Quiller, died from severe internal injuries caused by blunt-force trauma while in their care, according to the autopsy report .
[...]
http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime/guilty-plea-gets-man-work-release-in-childs-death
ve22bt.jpg
Tarrance Taylor is facing a neglect of a dependant causing death charge in connection to a toddler's death in December.​

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck message is our justice system sending out lately? We have Cayce Anthony, the babysitter that killed the little girl, and now this mother fucker too? This is not justice, this is a disgrace. The life of a 2 year old child was worth 10 years, 4 suspended and the rest on work realease!...Why not go one further and not file charges at all so we could save some money??

I honest to god dont get it but if anyone lives in that area they need to start something and have it changed

Tiara, Tarrance Taylor, Tyniese. That's just too much 'T' for me to cope with. I'm more of a coffee person.

'neglect of a dependant'?? NEGLECT? Neglect is failing to adequately care for somone/thing. And while that could be said of these two fucks, what they did to that child goes WAAAAYYYY beyond 'neglect'.

cuts on her head, neck and back, and bruises to her forehead and right eye
[...]

a large amount of blood in her abdomen
[...]

cuts and ruptures to internal organs, like the child's liver, small intestine and pancreas

That's not just 'neglect', that is a severe beating by one or both of those adults on a TWO YEAR OLD CHILD!!!

That sit-on-the-naughty-step sentence is a fucking sick joke. Why were they not charged with murder? Or at the very least with manslaughter??!

'neglect'. Fuck me.

I had to look and see if this was SC.... ugh! they let the child killers out... promise you there is someone in that same prison serving a real ten year sentence for selling some weed.... the justice system kills me.... this is one of the sadder stories I have read in awhile... the system just don't give a fuck... and I hate that it is more widespread than my backwards dumbass community here in SC.... :(

Mother sentenced to two years probation for child's death

An Indianapolis mother was sentenced to two years probation after she pleaded guilty to neglect of a child resulting in death Thursday.

Tiara Peoples and her boyfriend, Terrence Taylor, had claimed 2-year-old Tyneise Quiller died last December after slipping on some cereal in the kitchen and hitting her head

Peoples' initial sentence was six years in jail, but that was suspended. As a condition of the two years on probation, she must serve home detention with a GPS monitoring device.

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-moth...on-for-childs-death-20111027,0,1216070.column

Unbelievable. She gets 6 years suspended, and 2 years probation and he gets 10 years, 4 years suspended and 6 years on work release. I really wish the people that negotiate these plea deals could see what we see, as we look at what they've done. That baby's life was worth absolutely nothing. No one is getting any real punishment here.

What the hell kind of system do we have anymore?

Last edited:
What the fuck message is our justice system sending out lately? We have Cayce Anthony, the babysitter that killed the little girl, and now this mother fucker too? This is not justice, this is a disgrace. The life of a 2 year old child was worth 10 years, 4 suspended and the rest on work realease!...Why not go one further and not file charges at all so we could save some money??
Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the news didn't report that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's no wonder that society puts so little value on human life when the justice system says this kids life was worth not even 2 years in the slammer.

Disgusting swine...

Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the new didn't repot that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!! I've been hoe since 2011!!! He's still incarcerated for my daughter's murder!!!!

It's no wonder that society puts so little value on human life when the justice system says this kids life was worth not even 2 years in the slammer.

Disgusting swine...
Unbelievable. She gets 6 years suspended, and 2 years probation and he gets 10 years, 4 years suspended and 6 years on work release. I really wish the people that negotiate these plea deals could see what we see, as we look at what they've done. That baby's life was worth absolutely nothing. No one is getting any real punishment here.

What the hell kind of system do we have anymore?

Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the new didn't repot that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!! I've been hoe since 2011!!! He's still incarcerated for my daughter's murder!!!!

Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the new didn't repot that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!!
The comment you're quoting doesn't even mention you fs. Feck away off and wise up!

Tiara, Tarrance Taylor, Tyniese. That's just too much 'T' for me to cope with. I'm more of a coffee person.

'neglect of a dependant'?? NEGLECT? Neglect is failing to adequately care for somone/thing. And while that could be said of these two fucks, what they did to that child goes WAAAAYYYY beyond 'neglect'.

That's not just 'neglect', that is a severe beating by one or both of those adults on a TWO YEAR OLD CHILD!!!

That sit-on-the-naughty-step sentence is a fucking sick joke. Why were they not charged with murder? Or at the very least with manslaughter??!

'neglect'. Fuck me.
Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the new didn't repot that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!! I've been out since 2011!!! He's still incarcerated for my daughter's murder!!!!

Last edited:

Disgusting swine...
Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the news didn't report that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!! I've been out since 2011!!! He's still incarcerated for my daughter's murder!!!! He was charged with neglect of a dependant causing death!! Let's pray for his confession!!

The comment you're quoting doesn't even mention you fs. Feck away off and wise up!
Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the news didn't report that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!! I've been out since 2011!!! He's still incarcerated for my daughter's murder!!!! He was charged with neglect of a dependant causing death!! Let's pray for his confession!!

:penguin:

It's always more effective when u copy and paste the same response repeatedly. I didn't believe you until that fourth time, but now I do! :rolleyes:

So your friend was watching your baby because you broke your ankle?

Why did he say he was your bf?

She didn't have any trouble carrying the baby and putting her in the tub in an attempt to revive her on her broken ankle.

Oh, wait, she admitted she knew the child was probably already dead at that point. So being careful probably didn't matter.

Since Google appears to be your friend when it comes to your own name, try the same search engine and enter: "how not to murder my children".

Here's the thing ASSHOLE: before you judge please know that this friend (NOT BOYFRIEND) was ONLY in care of my daughter because I suffered a trimalleolar fracture in my left ankle ( I bet the news didn't report that)! TERRRENCE was only to care for my children!!! He told those things to the officers not me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please check you information before I sue you in court! As a matter of fact; see you in court!!!!!!

Tiara, if the news reported wrong, please let us know the truth. A fractured ankle would not keep me from saving my child's life.
Were you home? Did you try to bathe her? When she became unresponsive, did you immediately call 911?

bold behind the PC huh? SMH! Grow up! Have a reality outside of the net!!!!!! LOL
Wtf are you talking about you stupid cunt? Fork over twenty dollars to be bold and you can see my info and photos, or even better, just piss off! I can't believe you're here complaining about old comments bemoaning the shitty sentences you and your baby murdering friend got away with. Have you nothing better to do? Been a hoe since 2011 llf, I'd guess it's probably longer than that :crack:

Sue me fuckface! I'd love to see you in court llf.

You missed editing a few of your copies. :cat:

Is there any connection between your fractured ankle and Tyneise's injuries? How are your other kids doing? All good, I hope.

Last edited:
No one know the whole entire story except for the ones that were there and unfortunately the one who's side of the story I would like to hear isn't alive. This happened awhile ago and the mother of this poor baby is just now bringing her version into play. I suggest to the mother she should just go back into the hole she crawled out of and just stay there anonymously. She should be thankful that someone was thinking about her baby and defending it's little life and willing to talk about her. No one else was watching over her when she needed it the most. Ding bat needs to realize she's her own worst enemy for choosing such a POS LOOSER to watch over her own children.

Back