• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
No full "after" pic except the one in the background with her "before" pic layover.

Aisha-Noble-Mustapha.jpg

Aladi Sule, 25, was attacked with acid by her ex-lover, Kazeem Abdullahi, a few weeks ago in Kogi state, Vanguard reports. Ladi and the man who attacked her had been lovers since secondary school. When she fell pregnant, the couple decided to live together but unfortunately the child died.

Then when they began to have problems, the man married someone else, prompting Ladi to leave the house. Then the man came begging but her family demanded that he marry her properly first before she moves back in with her.

As wedding preparations were ongoing, the man rented a house for Ladi, who also managed to get some money to start a fruits shop. Eventually, the man decided he no longer wanted to marry Ladi and asked her to pack out from the home he rented for her. When Ladi refused, he threatened to deal with her and destroy the 'beauty' she was using to pose around town. Aladi thought he was bluffing. She was wrong.

A few weeks ago, Kazeem came to her house in the middle of the night and attacked her with acid. Kazeem was arrested but released three days later after his family agreed to pay the medical bills for Aladi who is currently receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, Kogi State.[/QUOTE]

http://pulse.ng/gist/corrosive-hate-lady-25-gets-bathed-with-acid-by-ex-lover-photo-id3699592.html

Last edited:
Africa. The acid attacks throughout the world would stop or be greatly diminished if the attackers had a nice vat of acid thrown back into their faces for that crime, bottom line.

@gatekeeper the link shows her full after pic.

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/photos-dont-let-me-die-lady-bathed-with-acid-cries/

ETA: My heart aches for her. I can't imagine the horror and pain she experienced at the time and what she is going through now. I want to kill that coward of a man. :punch::rage::punch::rage:

I am a bit emotional today due to the fact that my father (he's like 007/Bond) to me, is now in the ICU at a local hospital and will have a pacemaker implanted at 8:00 est Monday morning. What kind of man does this to a woman? I was raised by a real man who treated his women with respect and dignity. :mad:

Last edited:
1st - <3 I know you're still at the hospital right now (it's 9:16 am CST here), but crossing my fingers and sending good thoughts for your dad, you and your family your way this morning.

2nd - *pulling my hair out* I don't know what's gotten worse with my system, but for almost two weeks now, Chrome has been SO much worse than it usually is at not showing everything on any given site, not showing links, links within articles, photos, videos, forum posts and alerts here and at other forums (some of them show up days later, if at all), you name it.

I still can't see the pic you posted from the article. :punch:ing Chrome. Another member and I were even searching google at the same time like crazed, web-mining fiends to find multiple, updated news sources for another article and were on the same, exact news link front page during the same few minutes and she was able to see/post all kinds of things that weren't visible to me! Thanks so much for the pic and please feel free to add to anything I post. And again, good wishes to you and your fam.

Back