1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Three Charged In Va Tech Murder

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Teleute, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Teleute

Teleute Trusted Member

READ MORE: http://abcnews.go.com/US/murder-student-samantha-shrestha-leaves-va-tech-reeling/story?id=22494157

• Thanks Thanks x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Jessiesgirl1108

Jessiesgirl1108 Chameleon Bold Member!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...said-thinks-girls-experimenting-sexually.html

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  3. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Put Me In Coach Bold Member!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ntenced-killing-friend-date-article-1.2243489

• Thanks Thanks x 12
  4. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

The picture of the murderer at Cbaby's link is actually comical, she's trying to look upset but really she looks like she's trying to swallow her own face or something.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Abroad

Abroad Veteran Member Bold Member!

Sounds to me like she knew the "date" was going to go wrong already the day before o_O

• Agree Agree x 11
  6. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

And pretty fucking mad than Sam didn't dress up for the occasion too.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Victim - But I'm only experimenting, I'm not really a lesbian, I love my boyfriend...Scott.
    Perp - What...what...and everything goes crazy.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Abroad

Nevermind.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DaggerLawless

DaggerLawless Ultimate Power Member Bold Member!

BITTER BEER FACE!

In all seriousness though, she deserves prison and a shit ton of mental health care along with it I'm sure.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  10. Forensicwx

Forensicwx Distrusted Member Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Love it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Abroad

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Sex Toy Lover Bold Member!

The victim was gorge and intelligent...and a pimp. what a loss

14. Malodorous

Malodorous Smells Bad Bold Member!

I'd like some context. Was this before or after she'd found out she'll qualify for her Senior Discount by the time she gets out of prison?

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  15. JackBurton

JackBurton Trusted Member Bold Member!

???? Um, the fuck!? Why?

They were both dating the same guy?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  16. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

I don't hear the feminists discussing this sort of campus violence.

17. Abroad

That would be because it is not nearly as common as the other type, Mr Bondurant.

18. Pete Bondurant

Or is it?

19. Abroad

Girl on girl violence on campus? Never experienced it, nor have I met very many people who have, Mr Bondurant.

20. Pete Bondurant

That does not mean that such actions do not occur, after all...the woman in this story is dead. Remember the UVA rape hoax and the Duke University lacrosse rape hoax. There are many similar stories. Feminists are creating a witch hunt atmosphere.

21. rod2pop

rod2pop Rigid Member Bold Member!

Reading Jessica Ewing's quotes simply leaves me speechless. This is how young people think nowadays?

An utterly senseless crime on hundreds of levels...not only is Ewing a bitch, she's a dumb bitch.

Was all that really worth 45 years in prison? Hey Jessica, let me know how that's working out for you after a year.

Fucking people need to get a grip and stop being so fucking self absorbed. Get out and meet other people or something. Shit. Then you won't be so devastated when a romance goes wrong.

And this cunt attended a bible study class?

Sorry, I can't even make sense anymore, this twat has simply blown my mind with her idiocy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  22. Abroad

I do not pretend it doesn't happen, Mr Bondurant, just pointed out that it is not nearly as common as male on female violence.

23. Pete Bondurant

How do you know this?

24. Abroad

Apart from from reading this site we are currently on, you mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime

It does not take a lot of searching to find things like the page I just linked, - and if you think wikipedia is not being even-handed in their exposition and you have compelling proof that women are actually more dangerous to other women than men are, I think you should submit the necessary corrections.

25. Pete Bondurant

You have wasted several hours of your existence in a futile attempt to persuade me over an issue that I do not actually care about. Congratulations...you are the smartest person on the internet! :crack:

Anyway...if these sluts don't want to get raped, they shouldn't go to college. ;)

26. Abroad

Our exchange started not even an hour ago, Mr Bondurant. Apologies for actually taking you seriously. I cannot promise it will not happen again, but I realise it will be entirely my own fault, if it does.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Pete Bondurant

[​IMG]

28. Momzilla

Momzilla Bad Ass/ PTA Mom Bold Member!

It totally looked to me like the defense was going to go for a defense of "she accidentally strangled her friend during a consensual, 'experimental' sex act" ?! Maybe her diary confession messed that up?

29. Momzilla

Momzilla Bad Ass/ PTA Mom Bold Member!

I think they just worded it awkwardly- Should be read like "Ewig, along with Shrestha's boyfriend, both say Shrestha was experimenting sexually...." Like they both made the same statement.