• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Obozo don't care about you anymore, he imported new voters he needs to support

LAREDO, Texas--A glimpse into the reality of the thousands of illegal immigrants being released into the U.S. by the Obama Administration was captured on video in a Greyhound Bus station in Laredo, Texas this weekend. The illegal immigrants who cross as incomplete family units simply enter the U.S. illegally, turn themselves in to U.S. Border Patrol agents, are processed, and then released with a notice to appear at a future date for court proceedings. U.S. taxpayers then fund bus tickets for the illegal immigrants to go to the U.S. city of their choosing. Approximately 95 percent of the illegal immigrants never return as promised for court proceedings, according to Hector Garza, a Border Patrol agent and spokesperson for the National Border Patrol Council

Laredo-BusStation.jpg

by BRANDON DARBY AND DANIEL NUSSBAUM 30 Jun 2014, 5:47 AM PDT 309POST A COMMENT
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/06/30/Thousands-of-Illegal-Immigrants-Bused-Across-US
Local
Majority Of Delinquent Detroit Water Customers In Culture Of: ‘You’re Not Making Me Pay,’ Says Deputy Director
“People always want to attack the poor … why are we attacking poor people?” he asked.

[NEARLY HALF OF DETROIT WATER CUSTOMERS CAN'T PAY THEIR BILL]

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/06...stomers-in-culture-of-your-not-making-me-pay/

Fucking freak show, who elected these assholes?

Pelosi: Border breach is ‘opportunity’ to serve ‘God’s children’
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi argued that the tens of thousands of illegal children pouring across the border into America should be regarded as an “opportunity,” not a “crisis,” because they’re all God’s children.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...breach-opportunity-serve-spark/#ixzz368o54Ul6
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

When you fuck a country and lose the support of its people
You need to bus in new voters for the next election

Tens of thousands of children from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras are showing up illegally, often without any parents or relatives, at the Texas border. Their numbers could reach 90,000 this year and grow to 150,000 next year - up from only about 6,000 in 2011, according to government estimates.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/27/us-usa-immigration-children-idUSKBN0F229L20140627

@biteme , I have a question. Are the children being sent here to get them cvitizenship and therefore make them anchors for when the parents/guardians come over or is it because of the rampant violence in Mexico?

I ask because I know you are much more up-to-date on these issues than I.

@biteme , I have a question. Are the children being sent here to get them cvitizenship and therefore make them anchors for when the parents/guardians come over or is it because of the rampant violence in Mexico?

As illegal immigrants flood across the border, President Barack Obama is still reportedly planning to issue an executive action to give temporary amnesty and work permits this year to the parents of illegal immigrant children.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...o-Grant-Temporary-Amnesty-to-DREAMers-Parents

BRIETBART is the same as the National Enquire! !:crack:

This is from your link
As illegal immigrants flood across the border, President Barack Obama is still reportedly planning to issue an executive action to give temporary amnesty and work permits this year to the parents of illegal immigrant children.
A "senior official familiar with the White House deliberations" told the Los Angeles Times that the "work is continuing" on a Deferred Action program for the parents of so-called DREAMers and other executive actions to ease deportations.

[...]

In 2012, Obama, by executive fiat, enacted the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that gave temporary amnesty and work permits for two years to illegal immigrant children who came to the country before they were 16, had been living in the United States since 2007, were not over 30 years of age, and met a variety of other requirements.

[...]

Amnesty advocates stormed Congress on Friday to demand Deferred Action for the parents and family members of illegal immigrant children, which Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) has also vehemently supported. Obama recently asked Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson to delay its review of the nation's immigration laws to give Congress time to pass comprehensive immigration legislation. But after House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) was ousted because of his support for amnesty legislation, momentum for such a bill has completely stalled in Congress. In recent weeks, Democrats have said Obama is not "bluffing" on executive actions and Obama; in his weekly address, he said he will "keep taking actions on my own" if Congress does not pass the bills he wants.

Two weeks ago, the Obama administration even honored ten activists and recipients of temporary amnesty at a "Champions of Change" White House ceremony. That prompted Rep. Candice Miller (R-MI), who is the Vice Chair of the House Homeland Security Committee and Chairman of the Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security, to say the "tone-deaf" event is an example of the type of messaging that is "fueling the unprecedented surge of immigrant children being smuggled across our southern border" by "flaunting the success stories of ten immigrant children who entered the U.S. illegally."

“How can we expect to dispel rumors throughout Central America that children who enter America illegally will be allowed to stay while simultaneously touting the success stories of a few illegal immigrant children granted de facto amnesty by the administration?" Miller said. "The sad truth is that most of the children being smuggled across the border today, in unprecedented numbers, will not have similar success stories."

As Breitbart News has reported, there have been at least "52,000 unaccompanied illegal immigrant minors have crossed the border since October of last year and nearly 150,000 more may attempt to next year because they believe the Obama administration, which ignored the warning signs, will not deport them."
[...]

This is directly from a link provided by your article ^^

immigrants crossing the border is prompting President Obama to delay his plans to announce more lenient deportation policies, a sign that the White House has begun to guard against political fallout from the unprecedented influx of minors.

The administration is slowing its timetable for announcing revisions to deportation policies, including one that would stop most deportations of foreigners with no criminal convictions other than immigration violations, according to a senior official familiar with the White House deliberations.

Obama's advisors are also reconsidering whether to move ahead with a separate, still-tentative plan before the November midterm election that could allow the parents of young people who were brought into the country illegally to stay and work, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity in order to discuss internal deliberations.

An estimated 52,000 minors, many from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, have crossed the border since October, nearly double the number of young immigrants caught crossing during the same period a year earlier. Republicans have blamed the flow on lax enforcement, but administration officials have linked it to increasing violence in Central American cities and false rumors that children who reach the U.S. receive residency permits.

A delay would be an abrupt shift for a White House that for months has promised to take executive action to bypass House Republicans, who have refused to act on immigration legislation that passed the Senate a year ago.

White House advisors are telling lawmakers and advocates that the rise in minors crossing the border — and the Republicans' claim that the administration's deportation policies are to blame — could swiftly drain political support for the sort of immigration reform Democrats have advocated, the official said.

[...]

“There is no rollout plan, but the work is continuing,” the official said, adding that the White House remains focused on trying to pass legislation. If lawmakers leave for their August recess without making progress, the White House will then reassess options, the official said.

“[...].”

The Senate-passed bill would create a path to legalization for most of the 11 million people in the U.S. unlawfully and boost border security spending by more than $46 billion over 10 years. But with the effort to pass immigration legislation in the House stalled, Obama's promise to take executive action to make the immigration system more ‘humane” had become the focus for advocates and the administration.

Obama already delayed the changes once, saying he wanted to give lawmakers more time to act. He said in May that he would give Congress until the end of the summer to pass legislation.

But top officials who were closely involved in developing the new enforcement policies are now focusing on the administration's response to the surge at the border. The administration has called in the Federal Emergency Management Agency to assist, and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, testifying on the Hill on Tuesday, said he was considering “every conceivable lawful option to address this situation.”

House Republicans have called on the administration to send the National Guard to secure the border.

[...]

Kelley said she believed the administration would pick up where it left off, under pressure from advocates who have not been shy about their campaign to persuade the president to act. Obama ordered Johnson to conduct the review of deportation policy only after advocates had begun to label him “deporter in chief.”

“[...]

In addition to revising the deportation policies, the White House had begun to develop a broader expansion of an Obama administration program to allow the parents of young people who were brought to the country illegally to stay and work.

The program, which was tentatively slated to be announced this fall, was to be modeled on the 2012 program called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which stopped the deportation of hundreds of thousands of undocumented young people, so-called dreamers brought to the U.S. as children.

Now, some White House political strategists believe that expanding such a program could create too much of a liability in the midterm races and prefer to wait until after the election, the official familiar with the discussions said.

Immigration reform advocates were not pleased by the possibility of a delay.

[...]

The White House should be able to separate the immediate crisis from the long-term problems Obama promised to address, Sharry said, adding that the president “has not been a profile in courage on immigration.”

[....]
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-immigration-obama-20140625-story.html#page=1

Don't know why I bother with stupid people that only believe what they want to hear from the Oblunder msnbc channel
that's it no more catering to dumb fucking posters, it all the national enquire if its not what you want to hear or read
CBS news

U.S. immigration officials released thousands of rapists, murderers, kidnappers and other violent criminals in 2013, report says

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nds-violent-criminals-2013.html#ixzz369UYaMrL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Amnesty for illegal aliens begins today and Congress couldn’t care less
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...-begins-today-and-congress-couldnt-care-less/

Obozo don't care about you anymore, he imported new voters he needs to support
Here are the forum rules:

I am a nobdy here but irks me that you bitch and moan about lazy Democrats when you're just as bad.
Use NEWS sources only when starting a thread. If the story is only being reported in Bobbie Sue Robichaux's personal blog or blog sites that compete with DD, forget it.NO BLOGS or other forums or other non-news sites. Limit use of blogs and other web forums when posting comments. Your own thoughts/theories are much more appreciated. Feel free to post a twitter account/blog/forum to follow if they are providing relevant information to the story, but do not post twitter or blog or other forum site posts on an ongoing basis.

Voters welcome, free, hospitals, schools, housing
Nancy Pelosi at the Border: Influx of Illegal Immigrants an ‘Opportunity,’ Not a ‘Crisis’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...legal-immigrants-an-opportunity-not-a-crisis/
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...o-Grant-Temporary-Amnesty-to-DREAMers-Parents

Last edited:
The msm news is no more reliable or accurate than many blogs, opinions, or non-mainstream sites. Less so in a lot of cases. It's too bad that so many people still believe what they read or hear without a second thought. Andrew Breitbart didn't die because he wasn't on to something...

Voters welcome, free, hospitals, schools, housing
Why do you insist on quoting some scandalous news source?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart.com

"Friends of Hamas" Hoax
On February 7, 2013, Ben Shapiro published on Breitbart.com article reporting allegations that Chuck Hagel (R-Nebraska), former Senator and nominee for United States Secretary of Defense, may have been paid to speak at an event sponsored by a group called "Friends of Hamas".[30] Breitbart.com claimed that the story was based on "exclusive" information by a Senate staff. The story was later followed by other conservative opinion sites such as RedState,[31] National Review,[32] Washington Times,[33] PJ Media[34]and commented on by US Senator Rand Paulof Kentucky.

However, investigation by Slate reporter David Weigel was unable to confirm the existence of the purported group.[35] On February 19, reporter of New York Daily News, Dan Friedman said that the story had originated from a sarcastic comment he made to a Congressional staffer, "Friends of Hamas" being one of several groups which he considered to be so over-the-top as to be implausible and obviously fictitious. He claims he made the sarcastic comment in an effort to find out what Hagel did that was purported as anti-Israel: "Hagel was in hot water for alleged hostility to Israel. So, I asked my source, had Hagel given a speech to, say, the 'Junior League of Hezbollah, in France'? And: What about 'Friends of Hamas'?". He claimed that the joke inadvertently turned into a scandal.[36] [37]

Breitbart.com insisted that the report was accurate and posted articles defending the site and attacking New York Daily News as 'hack'.[38] Mainstream media such asWashington Post,[39] New York Magazine[40] andThe Daily Beast[41] strongly criticized Breitbart.com for its appearance of inaccuracy and low journalistic standards

Like there is a difference between the parties :crack:
miss-me-yet_zps36f720cf.jpg
Only deference is you could investigate and report on and make fun of all presidents except this one, anything not positive about Oblunder is racist so no reporter or comic will dare be negative, this is the only president comics are not having a field day with and hes given them a tremendous amount of material

Oprah: President Obama Disrespected Because He’s Black, Racism ‘Has to Die’
Charlie Rangel Suggests Republican Opposition To Obama Is Rooted In Racism
Dem congressman: Let’s face it, pretty much all criticism of Obama is racist

Last edited:
Only deference is you could investigate and report on and make fun of all presidents except this one, anything not positive about Oblunder is racist so no reporter or comic will dare be negative

This is what makes me so mad. I dislike obama immensely, but I am neither republican nor racist. I am 100% Libertarian and a big supporter of Dr. Ben Carson (who is blacker than O) and his potential 2016 presidential bid. I look forward to calling each and every person who opposes Dr. Carson a racist.

"Immigration reform," is amnesty. The Democrats need as many poor, ignorant brown people in the country as possible, because...as soon as they are made citizens (a right they have not earned), they will vote for the Democratic (Welfare) Party. We are witnessing the destruction of the United States of America.

"Immigration reform," is amnesty. The Democrats need as many poor, ignorant brown people in the country as possible, because...as soon as they are made citizens (a right they have not earned), they will vote for the Democratic (Welfare) Party. We are witnessing the destruction of the United States of America.
I hate Obama, so does my husband (he came here illegally).

Oh, snap. Did he take a job from an American worker? Is he sucking up our resources? Oh, noes! :sarcasm:
:stop: He's legal now, but if I had known that we would get free housing, free food, free medical care I would have never told him to get legal, he's a fucking slacker cause he never got us anything free.:(

"In our conversation last week, I told the president what I have been telling him for months: the American people and their elected officials don't trust him to enforce the law as written. Until that changes, it is going to be difficult to make progress on this issue. The crisis at our southern border reminds us all of the critical importance of fixing our broken immigration system. It is sad and disappointing that – faced with this challenge – President Obama won't work with us, but is instead intent on going it alone with executive orders that can't and won't fix these problems.

"The president’s own executive orders have led directly to the humanitarian crisis along the Southern border, giving false hope to children and their families that if they enter the country illegally they will be allowed to stay.

http://www.speaker.gov/press-releas...announcement?Source=GovD#sthash.NPab05Du.dpuf

Foreign-born children are not accorded citizenship. For automatic citizenship purposes, they are treated precisely the same as foreign-born adults. Citizenship is automatically granted to (1) children born on US soil, which includes bases, territories, & embassies, and (2) children born anywhere to US citizens.

Why do you insist on quoting some scandalous news source?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart.com

ALL of the major news outlets have screwed up in some pretty spectacular & sometimes scandalous fashions. Does that mean they can no longer be quoted either? In many circles DD is considered scandalous, even though these are reprints & excerpts without initial reporting. Yup, sometimes the truth isn't a matter of reality, but of viewpoint.

Back