• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
A 69-year-old man awaiting trial for criminal sexual conduct was killed after his house caught fire with him inside it early Monday morning, the same day his trial was expected to start.

Police say Thomas Owens was inside his home when the fire started on Stone School Road in Pittsfield Township. He escaped with severe burns and was taken to a hospital but died Tuesday morning.
[ /QUOTE]http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/142562858-story

I'd need to hear more details regarding his case and the charges before jumping on the juvenile, "yeeehhaawwww let the pedophile burn!!! karmas a bitch!!!!" train.

I'd need to hear more details regarding his case and the charges before jumping on the juvenile, "yeeehhaawwww let the pedophile burn!!! karmas a bitch!!!!"

From the link
[Qoute ]Owens was scheduled to be in court on Monday where he was to be tried on four charges of criminal sexual conduct. He was charged in July with two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct with a victim under 13, one count of third-degree crminal sexual conduct with a victim between 13 and 15, and one count of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a victim under 13.

I read the link.

Like i said, i'd like actual fucking details regarding the case and the charges before condemning the likely scumbag fully.

That was his Burn in Hell audition!
He passed so he gets to stay there now..woohoo eternal BBQ!!!!!

Back