• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
Untitled36-288x190_zpsvbmgjwtv.png
A North Miami man was arrested Saturday after he grabbed his father in the testicles and bit him during a domestic dispute, police said.

Thomas Ceroux, 29, faces one count of aggravated battery and one count of criminal transmission of HIV.

According to a police report, Ceroux's father confronted his son about the "loud, disruptive noise he was making in his bedroom."

Police said Ceroux "became irate" about the confrontation and grabbed his father by the testicles.

They fell to the ground after Ceroux's father tried to break away, and Ceroux bit him in the thigh, drawing blood, police said.

Ceroux was booked into the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center, where he was being held on a $12,500 bond

http://www.click2houston.com/web/kp...testicles-bites-him-during-dispute-police-say

JHFC. All guys know you don't grab another guy's balls - unless you're the biggest pussy around.

And certainly, you never grab your own dad's balls.

This is one fucked up dude. And typical 29 year old behavior.

And certainly, you never grab your own dad's balls

Word...that's not allowed. I think my kids would be dead if they ever tired touching their Father like that. Actually I can see them being dead if they even got close...they would get throttled for sure.

Its nearly impossible, and it only happened Saturday, would they even be able to test that quickly ?
I have no earthly idea. I mean people have been put in jail for having HIV and spitting in a policeman's eye.... they take that shit pretty seriously..

None. I read about the fuckers on here every day.
Haha. Twenty year olds. Reminds me of this beauty of a meme.
o9luza.png

[doublepost=1461780201,1461779770][/doublepost]
From his mugshot it looks like he just realized he had a little testicle still in his mouth.

210116g.jpg

Meh, either one works.

2m338l1.jpg

[doublepost=1461781520][/doublepost]
And certainly, you never grab your own dad's balls.
Wait, how's it go again? You can grab your own balls...& your friend can grab his own balls...but you can never grab your own friend's balls? :woot:

Gave HIV to his dad when he bit him.
Its just about impossible to transmit HIV from a bite, even if blood is drawn. I wondered if maybe the charge is from a separate incident.

But like @brandi said, there have been people charged with it after spitting on someone even though HIV wasn't transmitted so maybe thats what happened.

This is what happens when you allow your children to not adult properly... but hey, as long as everyone gets a damn trophy it's all good... :facepalm:
Between this and Seven's memes, I laughed my ass off!
He's a special snowflake alright... A very, very special snowflake...o_O

Its just about impossible to transmit HIV from a bite, even if blood is drawn. I wondered if maybe the charge is from a separate incident.

But like @brandi said, there have been people charged with it after spitting on someone even though HIV wasn't transmitted so maybe thats what happened.
There was a case in California where a guy contracted HIV from the victim that he and a friend had gay-bashed in San Francisco, cut himself on the victims teeth.

Edited to add poetic justice, and yes I laughed.

There was a case in California where a guy contracted HIV from the victim that he and a friend had gay-bashed in San Francisco, cut himself on the victims teeth.
Its biologically possible and their are cases where people claim to have been infected through a bite, but they are very very few and anecdotal at best.

It is nearly impossible, not completely impossible.

Back