• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Girl-Tells-Her-Teacher-Her-Dad-Grows-Weed-43237279
[....]
"Weed is not good for you and we have a lot of it," Skylar said in a video captured by her dad, Dax Holt, as they discussed the incident. Dax shared the video of their chat on Facebook with the perfect caption.

My child's teacher: "So Skylar tells me you guys have a ton of weed at home."
Me: "Umm."
Teacher: "She said you're growing it."
Me:

When Dax asked Skylar if she told the school that they have a lot of weed at their house, she very seriously replied, "Yeah, a lot of it. Weed is not good for you because weed is stuff that is grass, but it's not grass because it's weed."

To clear the air, Dax asked her to explain what she meant and to show the camera. With a simple nod of her head, she headed outside and began pointing out weeds in the garden and all around the lawn. Kids certainly have a knack for putting parents in awkward situations!

This happened in third grade with the student teacher and word list. The word was joint and she wanted a meaning. We all had our hands up ... she never picked me, I would have answered in body parts she picked Jerry S and he told her a joint was a funny little cigarette that his dad smoked all the time. Nothing happened ...not a god damn thing. i opened and closed my mouth a couple times and rocked back on my heels like a third grader who's mom told her that we don't talk about marijuana ... nobody does.

Back