• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
it's already starting and he hasn't been elected yet, guess they're counting on it:):cigar: already countering the Obama defects

Iran's global banking problems deepen with rise of Trump, Brexit

Britain's vote to leave the European Union and the rise of U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump have paralyzed efforts by Western governments to encourage already highly reluctant international banks to do business with Iran.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/irans-global-banking-problems-deepen-rise-trump-brexit-142852535.html

What an ineffective leader and an (on the surface at least) ignorant, unintelligent man Donald Trump is.

Still...I'm voting for him.

Neither candidate shouts strong leadership or talent to me. I just hope not too many supreme court justices bite it during the run of either of em, that'd be the only actual significance either will have in the position.

I'd rather dig up Nixon and prop him up in the Oval Office.
Nixon was actually a great president, his bad was nothing compared to what has transpired since he resigned, the media was actually reporting facts back then
[doublepost=1469991081,1469880694][/doublepost]Does anyone still believe the
non-Partisan BS involving the elections/Hillary

Trump accuses Clinton of rigging debate schedule

A preliminary schedule for general election debates has been set since September 2015.
Donald Trump says he wants three presidential debates. But he stands by his complaint that their scheduling is rigged to favor Hillary Clinton.

In an interview to be aired Sunday on ABC News' "This Week," Trump said: "Well, I'll tell you what I don't like. It's against two NFL games. I got a letter from the NFL saying, "This is ridiculous. Why are the debates against--" 'cause the NFL doesn't wanna go against the debates. 'Cause the debates are gonna be pretty massive, from what I understand, okay? And I don't think we should be against the NFL. I don't know how the dates were picked."
mber, 2015, by the non-partisan Commission on Presidential

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debate-schedule-226464

I don't get it. Trump is pissed cuz the NFL is pissed cuz the debates were scheduled during the time of some games?

Why is that significant in any fucking way to fucking anything?

I don't get it. Trump is pissed cuz the NFL is pissed cuz the debates were scheduled during the time of some games?

Why is that significant in any fucking way to fucking anything?
Really you don't get it, seriously
You didn't bother reading the article did you;)
Guess you're not into sports or politics
But I'll give it a try, why have the two most view competitive events on at the same time

Guess you're not into sports or politics

Certainly don't. Too many commercials in sports and too much nonsense in politics. Plus i hate spending money and i hate the gov't.

Only sports i really loved is MMA and especially American Gladiators, and the latter unfortunately has been off the air for decades now.

But I'll give it a try, why have the two most view competitive events on at the same time

People who care will tune in, either live or they'll record it/DVR it for later. It is 2016. And the parts the media deems most important aka easiest to get the dimwitted populace riled up about will be talked about for weeks and even the folks who didn't tune in will hear of em anyways.

Again, seems pretty fucking insignificant.

Back