• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
24wcaqa.jpg
Emmanuel Kalejaiye stabbed his mother Tolu to death at the Wickford home they shared last September

A cross-dressing killer stabbed his mother to death in a frenzied attack before dressing up in women's clothes to try and fool neighbours into thinking she was still alive,
[...]
Emmanuel Kalejaiye, 21, inflicted more than 40 stab wounds on his mother Tolu Kalejaiya's upper body, when he turned the knife on her at their Wickford home
[....]
The prosecution alleged Kalejaiye had planned to commit the 'perfect murder', by killing the 44-year-old before impersonating her to allow himself precious time to dispose of her body.

But a jury of seven men and five women found the Essex University student not guilty of murder, but guilty of manslaughter by reason of diminished responsibility, due to mental health issues.
[....]
Judge Christopher Ball QC said: 'The evidence shows the defendant is capable of a very deliberate and calculated act of supreme violence.

'If as a paranoid schizophrenic he is capable of this, he may present a very significant danger to anyone who upsets him for many years to come.
[...]
Judge Ball requested a full psychiatric report into the danger Kalejaiye could be to the public
[...]
The court heard Kalejaiye had written out a detailed plan including notes on how to walk in high heels and had receipts for pink Primark women’s clothing.

Police found a bloodied pink hoodie and pink trousers, which Kalejaiye had bought from Primark a month earlier, as well as scraps of paper detailing an alleged murder plot.

The jury heard how Kalejaiye, who was born in Nigeria but moved to England as a small boy, stabbed his mother to death on the morning of September 26
[....]
Receipts found at the house showed the murder weapon came from a knife block bought by Kalejaiye at Lidl just a month before the brutal stabbing.

Mrs Kalejaiye, who worked as an accountant for Camden Council, suffered more than 40 stab wounds to her head, face, neck, upper limbs and hands during the frenzied knife attack.

She called boyfriend, Leo Shogunle, on her phone during the attack at around 7.30am - although he only received the message when he awoke later that morning.

Kalejaiye sat head in hands as the jury was played a disturbing three-minute voicemail in which the mother-of-two can be heard screaming 'don’t stab me, don’t stab me - you’re a demon',
[....]
Mr Shogunle raced to the home shortly after 10am on the morning of the attack after hearing the message and let himself in using a spare key.

He was confronted by the bloodied body of his lover lying on the kitchen floor and Kalejaiye, who said his mother had been attacked before fleeing the scene.

Kalejaiye was later caught
[...]
around 10.30am calmly buying a can of coke and a pack of Maryland cookies at a local post office before handing himself in to police.

During police interview, he signed a confession stating: 'I admit killing my mother this morning by stabbing her.

'I did this because she subjected me to a lifetime of physical and mental abuse.

'She used the Bible to rationalise what she did to me. I believe she manipulated and brainwashed me.
[...]
Kalejaiye later changed his story saying a gang of masked men burst into his home, forced him to stab his mum then threatened him with further violence if he told police.

He told the court a gang of five white, balaclava-clad men targeted him in a suspected racist attack.

The university student went onto claim the mystery men had forced him to dress up in the ‘ill-fitting’ pink clothing and pink flip flops to move his mother’s Mercedes car - a move the prosecution claimed had been an attempt fool neighbours into thinking his mother had driven to work.

Evidence from an expert psychiatrist stated Kalejaiye had been suffering from severe depression and paranoid schizophrenia at the time of the attack.
[....]
fellow students at Essex University, where Kalejaiye had studied biochemistry, found him ‘weird and paranoid’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-neighbours-thinking-alive.html#ixzz2z6Fly0an

The case of Emmanuel Kalejaiye echoes that of the ficitional character Norman Bates, the protagonist of the novel Psycho by Robert Bloch.

Based on real-life murderer Ed Gein, Bates is a fat, middle-aged drunk who has an unnaturally close relationship with his mother.

Bates runs the motel his mother owns. But Mother is insane; and when she suspects her son of desiring an attractive young guest, she sneaks into the girl's room and stabs her to death as she showers.

Norman covers up the murder; but Mother soon kills a private investigator hired to find the girl.

During the course of the novel, which was adapted into Aldred Hitchcock's film Psycho in 1960 and again in 2000 starring Christian Bale, the reader learns 'Mother' is in fact Bates himself, who developed a split personality after murdering his real mother and her lover in a fit of jealously.

Unable to bear the guilt he adopted her personality to try and convince himself that she was still alive.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-neighbours-thinking-alive.html#ixzz2z6HRMO1W
article-2606287-1D26365F00000578-15_620x395.jpg

The case of Emmanuel Kalejaiye bears a resemblance to the character Norman Bates from the film Psycho
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-clothes-fool-neighbours-thinking-alive.html

OMG...I want to know everything about his brain! Psycho was intriguing enough..and Bates Motel is a bit fluffier & fun but still wack-job in the making. What made this guy dress in a dress!?? I need to know.

Hasn't this been done before? Seriously, wasn't there another murderer who paraded around in the victim's clothes to fool neighbors? It's stuck in my head that they got in the car and pretended to be the victim going to work. Damn, I'm having a total brain fart, does anyone else know what I'm talking about? And it wasn't Gein that I'm thinking of, no, he was way too twisted for something that normal.

Hasn't this been done before? Seriously, wasn't there another murderer who paraded around in the victim's clothes to fool neighbors? It's stuck in my head that they got in the car and pretended to be the victim going to work. Damn, I'm having a total brain fart, does anyone else know what I'm talking about? And it wasn't Gein that I'm thinking of, no, he was way too twisted for something that normal.
I'm pretty sure you are right.. I think I've read a similar story, but it was an older man.. and he did it for quite a while after offing his mom. Cashed her SS checks and such.

Yeah I remember an younger man killed a girl named Laura and then dressed like her and wore a wig and left her house looking like she was walking to work, he also killed a little girl, they said he was batshit crazy. I can't think of his name right at the moment but I will come up with it about midnight tonight!

Latest posts

Back