• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
3B085F0300000578-0-image-a-32_1480875978370.jpg

Two Ku Klux Klan leaders, including a California man who organized a violent “White Lives Matter” rally in Anaheim earlier this year, were arrested in North Carolina over the weekend in connection with a stabbing before a Klan parade celebrating the election of Donald J. Trump.

The Orange, Calif. man, William Hagen, 50, is the grand dragon of the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, a racist group active in the western United States. He and another Klan leader, Chris Barker, 37, were accused of stabbing a third Klan member, the Caswell County sheriff’s office said in a statement late Tuesday. The two men appeared in court on Wednesday.

The victim, Richard Dillon, 47, had stumbled into the lobby of the sheriff’s office at 3:15 a.m. Saturday with several stab wounds to the chest, after a fight at a Klan meeting in Mr. Barker’s home in East Yanceyville, N.C., according to Captain Frank Rose, a sheriff’s office spokesman. Mr. Dillon was treated at a local medical center and released.

The attack took place hours before a Ku Klux Klan parade on Saturday in Roxboro, N.C., billed as a celebration of Mr. Trump’s victory. The president-elect has said he disavows the support of the Klan, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists.

Mr. Hagen was in North Carolina to attend that parade, the authorities said. Mr. Barker was arrested before the parade, and Mr. Hagen after, during a traffic stop, Captain Rose said.

Mr. Hagen was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, inflicting serious injury, and Mr. Barker was charged with aiding and abetting assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, inflicting serious injury, the sheriff’s office said. Both men were being held in lieu of secured bond.

The Loyal White Knights group is among the most active in the United States, said Dr. Brian Levin, the director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino. Mr. Hagen, who is also known as William Quigg, leads the white supremacist organization in the swath of the Western United States that stretches from Texas to California. The Anti-Defamation League identified Mr. Barker as the leader of the group’s wing in North Carolina, in a report released earlier this year.

[…]

He described Mr. Hagen as a Holocaust denier who traveled to South Carolina to protest the removal of the Confederate flag from the grounds of the statehouse after nine African-Americans were killed by Dylann Roof, a white supremacist, in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston. Mr. Roof is currently on trial.

“The Klan in California is insignificant except for efforts of people like him,” Dr. Levin said of Mr. Hagen. “Their numbers are insignificant but they are very good at getting attention, getting press and inciting violence from criminal anti-fascists” like the anti-Klan activists who attacked the rally in Anaheim.

Dr. Levin said the small size of the Klan on the West Coast was not an indication of their influence on extreme fringes of the far right. He said the group had become “part of the fabric that extends all the way into the alt-right,” the far-right fringe movement that embraces white nationalism and a range of racist positions.

“The first thing I saw when those guys were getting out of their vehicle in Anaheim and getting beaten were signs getting tossed around that said ‘stop white cultural genocide,’ ” he said. “The Klan is really hooking into the euro-nationalism of the alt-right. When I asked those Klansmen who they supported, they said Trump.”
LINK

However, its organizer, Chris Barker, 37, Imperial Wizard of the Loyal White Nights in North Carolina, was not present after he was arrested in connection with a stabbing.

Michael Welch, sheriff of Caswell County, said Barker was one of two men detained after a stabbing victim was dumped in the lobby of his office complex in the early hours of Saturday morning.

'The victim Richard Dillon told investigators that he had been at the residence of Christopher Eugene Barker due to a Ku Klux Klan meeting when the altercation took place,' he said.

A police officer told the Burlington Times News that Barker had urged on William Hagen, 50, of Indiana, in the attack and had kicked the victim as he fell to the ground at his home.

He was arrested after officers raided Barker's home just outside Yanceyville and charged with aiding and abetting assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill or inflict serious injury.
[…]
But it was marked by chaos and confusion as KKK members arrived along the North Carolina-Virginia border in the absence of their leader.

TV crews descended on the tiny village of Pelham, close to the border with Virginia, where a KKK spokesman, known as the Exalted Cyclops, said the rally was due to take place at 9am.

At about that time, Mr Barker's wife Amanda emerged from her home in Yanceyville to tell DailyMail.com that the rally would be taking place in another town, Roxboro, at 3pm.

She said she had only just woken up and was dressed in pink pyjama bottoms and a red T-shirt as she stood on the porch of her modest home.

A Confederate flag flew overhead as she said the event was to show support for Mr Trump and his anti-immigrant policies.

'We actually kind of have the same views. A lot of white Americans felt the same way about the wall, immigration, terrorism,' she said, standing with bare feet on the concrete floor

Donald Trump is going to do some very good things and turn this country around.'

She added that the rally would take the form of a convoy of cars as the weather was too cold for a march.

Rumors swirled all day that the event had been cancelled as counter-demonstrators tried to track down the Klansmen.

Eventually, a convoy of about 30 vehicles flying Confederate flags and with the KKK symbol of a white cross on a red background pulled into Roxboro.

Men dressed in black shirts leaned from one pickup to give a Nazi salute, while others screamed 'White Power' at startled Christmas shoppers on the town's quiet Main Street.

They were scheduled to hold an evening awards ceremony and a cross burning – if the wind died down, said Mrs Barker, known as the Grand Kommander.

But their chaotic day – several members including the Exalted Cyclops were marooned at their motel unaware of the rally taking place in Roxboro - provoked mirth among some onlookers.

One state trooper said: 'We were laughing at them because there weren't very many trucks. Some looked like they was in those little rental cars you can get for $19.'

Barker and Hagen, of Orange County, California, are due to appear at Caswell County District Court on Wednesday.
LINK

As my beautiful grandmother used to say "you just can't fix stupid" these klowns of the klan and all the rest of the inbred ignorant white trash should really have someone read them the bible that most quote to justify their hatred. I say, go back to Europe if you don't like it here. If not for your great great grandpappies greed you wouldn't need your stupid views. Being native american, I have some pretty strong feelings myself but I'm not donning my grandma's 'special night' white silk robe and a matching dunce hat to spew my disdain for white trash!

Back