• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Oklahoma mother faces child neglect charges after five children were found living in deplorable conditions, according to KFOR.

Officers were called to an alley in Guthrie where Melissa Grayson's car was stranded without gas.

Police quickly discovered what one officer called "the dirtiest vehicle he had seen in 15 years of being employed here."

"The entire vehicle was absolutely full of filth," said Guthrie Police Sgt. Anthony Gibbs. "From one end to the other of the vehicle, the entire surface was covered with some type of trash or food that was in various states of decay."

Grayson already had an outstanding warrant, but her troubles were not in the past. Police quickly discovered her one-year-old in heartbreaking condition.

"The car seat wasn't strapped in, there wasn't a base for the car seat," Sgt. Gibbs said.

And the baby was soaked in its own urine, all the way up to its shoulder blades.

"Underneath the child's diaper, scalded. There was broken skin and bleeding from the child because of the excrement that was held close to the body," Sgt. Gibbs said.

Underneath the baby, urine-soaked food was rotting in the car seat.

Police found conditions in the home Grayson shared with her husband were not much better.

"They had only been there for about two weeks, however, the residence was also in a very horrible state," Sgt. Gibbs said.

Trash was spilling out onto the floor and across countertops, dirty laundry was piled two feet high, and again, food molded throughout the baby's swing.

Police also found various drugs in Grayson's purse, including six syringes. According to the affidavit, "5 a.m. was the last time Mrs. Grayson shot up."

"In this case, we're probably talking about drug addiction, probably opiate addiction," Sgt. Gibbs said. "And it seems to create an apathy to not care about anything."

DHS took the baby and four other children to safety.

Grayson is charged with child neglect and unlawful possession of a controlled drug.
http://ktla.com/2017/12/14/oklahoma-mom-arrested-after-officer-finds-baby-soaked-in-its-own-urine/
1611622267189.png

Last edited:
... lock them in a cell and let them rot.

What they did to that littlest. :pout:

Just hope the kid, and their sibs, recover from this.

How in the world does a place get that bad in 2 weeks?

I mean, even if you do zero dishes or laundry, no vacuuming. How do you get to the point to repulse a veteran cop?

I’m sorry, but she is disgusting.

Being taken away might be the absolute best thing that ever happened to these kiddos (God I can only hope).

Last edited:
I was a heroin addict and I can tell you i never had a vehicle look like this. EVER! And I never once abused a child. You might be able to turn off your emotions while using but your sense of right and wrong are still present. You just chose to ignore them.
(Clean over a decade)
This isn't because of drugs. The drugs are only a symptom of the underlying mental health issues going on.

The bitch is crazy and the drug are not the underlying problem here. Even if you took them away, she would still exhibit this behavior without mental health assistance.

I can't stand when something like this happens and everyone is so quick to blame the drugs. No doubt the drugs didn't help this situation but there is much more going on with this dirty bitch. How you can do this to children is beyond my rational.
Hopefully they can recover. Poor babies.

Last edited:
I was a hero in addict and I can tell you i never had a vehicle look like this. EVER!
(Clean over a decade)
This isn't because of drugs. The drugs are only a symptom of the underlying mental health issues going on.

The bitch is crazy.

Congrats on your recovery. I know that's a hard thing to do. <3

cry you dirty bitch! cry

you got the dirty part right lol.

she looks like this one actor Gerard Depardieu

What about the Dad?
I hope they arrest him too cos what the actual fuck is going on?
She needs help.
They need help.
That house needs to be condemned.
There is way too much wrong here.

Officers were called to an alley in Guthrie where Melissa Grayson's car was stranded without gas.

Police quickly discovered what one officer called "the dirtiest vehicle he had seen in 15 years of being employed here."

"The entire vehicle was absolutely full of filth," said Guthrie Police Sgt. Anthony Gibbs. "From one end to the other of the vehicle, the entire surface was covered with some type of trash or food that was in various states of decay."

Grayson already had an outstanding warrant, but her troubles were not in the past. Police quickly discovered her one-year-old in heartbreaking condition.

"The car seat wasn't strapped in, there wasn't a base for the car seat," Sgt. Gibbs said.

And the baby was soaked in its own urine, all the way up to its shoulder blades.

"Underneath the child's diaper, scalded. There was broken skin and bleeding from the child because of the excrement that was held close to the body," Sgt. Gibbs said.

Underneath the baby, urine-soaked food was rotting in the car seat.

Police found conditions in the home Grayson shared with her husband were not much better.

"They had only been there for about two weeks, however, the residence was also in a very horrible state," Sgt. Gibbs said.

Trash was spilling out onto the floor and across countertops, dirty laundry was piled two feet high, and again, food molded throughout the baby's swing.

Police also found various drugs in Grayson's purse, including six syringes. According to the affidavit, "5 a.m. was the last time Mrs. Grayson shot up."

"In this case, we're probably talking about drug addiction, probably opiate addiction," Sgt. Gibbs said. "And it seems to create an apathy to not care about anything."

DHS took the baby and four other children to safety.

Grayson is charged with child neglect and unlawful possession of a controlled drug.

Police said charges may be pending against her husband as well.
http://fox13now.com/2017/12/15/okla...ec5&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
[doublepost=1513405501,1513403853][/doublepost]Oops posted in wrong forum.

damn, poor kids living in that. i think the Sgt was pretty right on in his assessment of the situation.

Jun 14, 2019
Lori Pirochta was shocked to hear her daughter, Melissa Grayson, was nearly killed by law enforcement.

"I didn't think it would go that far," Pirochta said. "I knew that she was really upset and she's in a manic phase."

Logan County jail officials said Grayson helped Adam Quilimaco escape a work detail.

Authorities tracked them to Merriman Country store in Allen, when Grayson and Quilimaco used a stolen and deactivated credit card to try to buy gas.

Employees identified them and officers found the pair parked on the back side of the store.
While police tried to arrest Grayson, officers said she pulled a revolver and refused to put it down after officers gave orders to drop it.

That is when a U.S. Marshal shot her several times.
Pirochta said her daughter had met Quilimaco while in jail and she had been trying to get help for her bipolar disorder but with no success.

"She did have a drug problem," she said. "It started when her father was killed by a drunk driver. She didn't get the help she needed but she loved her kids."
Court records show Grayson had a warrant out for her arrest for failing to appear in court after a conviction of child neglect and drug possession.

"And the suicide is coming in now because she lost her kids, has no contact with most of them and she doesn't have a reason to live," she said.

Grayson is recovering from surgery and is expected to be released into custody.
1584858622066.png
1584858730686.png

I don’t know how any mother could know the details of how their grandchild(ren) was/were living because of their own child’s selfishness and continue to defend them.

She just keeps making better and better choices for herself, doesn’t she? Let her commit suicide, she would be doing her children and taxpayers a favor.

1683225588745.png

Offender: Melissa M. Grayson​

Sentences​

CRF#CourtOffenseConviction DateTermTerm CodeReception DateDischarged Date
2019-143LOGAN COUNTY COURTCONSPIRACY 9/20/2019 5 Y Probation 9/20/2019 Active
2019-143LOGAN COUNTY COURTASSISTING PRISONER TO ESCAPE 9/20/2019 5 Y Probation 9/20/2019 Active
2019-382PONTOTOC COUNTY COURTASSAULT &/OR BATTERY W/DANGEROUS WEAPON 9/11/2020 15 Y Incarceration 9/11/2020 Active
2019-382PONTOTOC COUNTY COURTCON/FELONS PROHIB/CARRY FIREARMS 9/11/2020 10 Y Incarceration 9/11/2020 Active
2017-411LOGAN COUNTY COURTCHILD ABUSE (85%) 3/20/2019 5 Y Incarceration 9/25/2019 Active
2019-142LOGAN COUNTY COURTUNAUTHORIZED USE OF A VEHICLE 9/20/2019 10 Y Incarceration 9/25/2019 Active
2019-143LOGAN COUNTY COURTCON/FELONS PROHIB/CARRY FIREARMS 9/20/2019 10 Y Incarceration 9/20/2019 Active
2019-143LOGAN COUNTY COURTCONSPIRACY 9/20/2019 10 Y Incarceration 9/20/2019 Active
2019-143LOGAN COUNTY COURTASSISTING PRISONER TO ESCAPE 9/20/2019 10 Y Incarceration 9/20/2019 Active
2019-168OKLAHOMA COUNTY COURTLARCENY OF MERCH FROM RETAILER 2 Y P&PSUS 4/17/2019 11/14/2019
2017-411LOGAN COUNTY COURTPOSS OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 3/20/2019 Incarceration 9/25/2019 9/24/2019

Back