• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
@BostonBurns this seems right in your retirement investment time table

The Adult Diaper Market Is About to Take Off
Sales of adult incontinence garments in the U.S. could equal those of baby diapers in a decade.
Growth in the adult-diaper market is outpacing that of every other paper-based household staple in the U.S. Euromonitor International forecasts a 48 percent increase in sales in the category, to $2.7 billion in 2020 from $1.8 billion last year. That compares with expected growth of 2.6 percent, to $6.3 billion, during that period for baby diapers. And in only a decade, sales of diapers for adults could surpass those for babies at Kimberly-Clark and rival Procter & Gamble. As birthrates fall and life spans lengthen, the companies

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-11/the-adult-diaper-market-is-about-to-take-off

When I was a kid, a friend's dad used to implore us to get into the funeral business as adults because the boomers were going to start dying off in droves one day and we'd be rich. :p

I have noticed the uptick in adult diaper commercials, for what it's worth.

God loves me...he loves me so fucking much...yes he does. I've had four children, I'm going into my forty fourth year and I never pee when I sneeze or laugh or get startled. Kris Jenner is always saying that all the time...OH my gawd...I just pee'd my pants a little. Fuck that shit. I would be so fucking mad at my body if it ever betrayed me in such a way....WAR.
[doublepost=1455223260,1455223183][/doublepost]@rod2pop oh look at you over here. Slinking away, with nothing to say all of a sudden you shit bag!

Back