1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.

That'll Learn Him: Michele Dunworth Accused With Punishing Son By Burning Him

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by rebl1128, Jan 28, 2014.

1. rebl1128

rebl1128 Honored Guest Bold Member!

[​IMG]

Waldo County woman accused of burning child’s hand on wood stove

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/...urning-childs-hand-on-wood-stove/?ref=polbeat
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. carolinablue

carolinablue Veteran Member Bold Member!

I say we smush her face against the wood burning stove! If that's how she punishes her son for burning his sister, she should be ok with being burned to teach HER that burning someone is bad. Inbred looking moron.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. booty-j

booty-j Active Member

Is it just me, but seems like I am noticing a lot of stories out of Maine lately.

Maine - the Florida of New England
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rebl1128

It's because I am in Maine, and I don't have to look too far for these stories. Maine is the South of the North.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. booty-j

booty-j Active Member

lol - true dat. I post all the Oklahoma stories. lol
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Momzilla

Momzilla Well-Known Member

Great- now she has the opportunity to coach her kids into changing their stories!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. sum bitch

sum bitch Well-Known Member Bold Member!

She'll threaten the kid's to change their story. They're young enough to fall for her bullshit. If she's sick enough to burn him then who knows what she'll do to get them to side with her.
  8. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

Those fuckers can't be too concerned. Those kids should be removed!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

Fucking cunt....burns HURT, and another fail, she's gonna kill him eventuallym
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

Damn it! Why are these sadistic evil beings allowed to procreate!!!! That is fucking sadistic to do that to a child, you fucking bitch, I would LOVE to punish you with a burn! I am seriously scared at what these poor kids are going to grow up like! THEY LIVE WHAT THEY LEARN!
  11. irish-fire

irish-fire Active Member

For the love of all that is holy, how does this make any sense???
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rebl1128

Seriously? She is STILL keeping these kids:
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
  13. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

How fucking ridiculous...because burning a child's hand on stove isn't traumatic at all... :meh:
    • Agree Agree x 3