1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

That'll Learn Him: Michele Dunworth Accused With Punishing Son By Burning Him

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by rebl1128, Jan 28, 2014.

1. rebl1128

rebl1128 Honored Guest Bold Member!

[​IMG]

Waldo County woman accused of burning child’s hand on wood stove

http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/...urning-childs-hand-on-wood-stove/?ref=polbeat
    • Thanks Thanks x 7
  2. carolinablue

carolinablue Veteran Member Bold Member!

I say we smush her face against the wood burning stove! If that's how she punishes her son for burning his sister, she should be ok with being burned to teach HER that burning someone is bad. Inbred looking moron.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. booty-j

booty-j Active Member

Is it just me, but seems like I am noticing a lot of stories out of Maine lately.

Maine - the Florida of New England
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. rebl1128

It's because I am in Maine, and I don't have to look too far for these stories. Maine is the South of the North.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. booty-j

booty-j Active Member

lol - true dat. I post all the Oklahoma stories. lol
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Momzilla

Momzilla Well-Known Member

Great- now she has the opportunity to coach her kids into changing their stories!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. sum bitch

sum bitch Trusted Member Bold Member!

She'll threaten the kid's to change their story. They're young enough to fall for her bullshit. If she's sick enough to burn him then who knows what she'll do to get them to side with her.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

Those fuckers can't be too concerned. Those kids should be removed!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

Fucking cunt....burns HURT, and another fail, she's gonna kill him eventuallym
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

Damn it! Why are these sadistic evil beings allowed to procreate!!!! That is fucking sadistic to do that to a child, you fucking bitch, I would LOVE to punish you with a burn! I am seriously scared at what these poor kids are going to grow up like! THEY LIVE WHAT THEY LEARN!
  11. irish-fire

irish-fire Well-Known Member Bold Member!

For the love of all that is holy, how does this make any sense???
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rebl1128

Seriously? She is STILL keeping these kids:
    • Thanks Thanks x 9
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 1
  13. PerfectChaos

PerfectChaos QueenGEEK Bold Member!

How fucking ridiculous...because burning a child's hand on stove isn't traumatic at all... :meh:
    • Agree Agree x 5
  14. Jennifer_85

Jennifer_85 New Member

First of all you people don't know shit. She loved all of her children more than herself and would never harm any of them. She couldn't even bring herself to put them in a corner for more than a minute. She died yesterday because of heart complications... On Mother's Day so thank you all for your input on someone you never met. She will be missed. I LOVE YOU SISSY.
    • Thanks x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Good To Know! x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  15. Valasca

Valasca only GAWD kin judge Bold Member!

Enlighten us, please. How did he get the burn?
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  16. DamagedGoods

DamagedGoods Rem acu tangere Bold Member!

Yes, bitching at us is definitely going to make her look better. Why on earth you would google her when you surely must know about what news articles are saying just boggles my mind. Did you expect people to NOT be pissed off when reading about a woman who put her son's hand to a hot stove?

If you think the facts presented in the news articles are lies, then go harass them. Or bring some facts, or evidence to prove your case. Because this shit is pointless.
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. yvross

yvross Active Member Bold Member!

If she's so great we should assume you are too correct? Why didn't you take your neices/nephews in when they needed a place? You all are family, it wouldn't have mattered if they slept on the floor as long as they were being loved and provided for!
    She sounds like she loved herself.

What I can say is that I hope these children go to a home where they are loved and not subjected to 2nd and 3rd degree burns as a form of punishment!

She shouldn't have been able to stand the screams, smell and look of betrayal see saw when she purposely burned her son THEN didn't get him any treatment for it! You can keep giving your fuck about your sister ( I may for my siblings as well no matter how fucked up they are/were) BUT I wll be giving no fucks for her life or death!

Complications???? Heart or drug or heart because of drugs?
    Last edited: May 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  18. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

You're welcome.
    Just becos she passed before they could bring this to trial doesn't mean she's innocent. Also if she was so innocent then why did the other child corroborate the little boys story. Yea... I'm gonna go with the news on this one. And the cops.
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  19. mitosisinprogress

mitosisinprogress Active Member

20. China

good riddannce
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  21. sinfulplezurz702

sinfulplezurz702 Active Member

She couldn't bring herself to put them in a corner, but she had NO problems at all inflicting horrendous pain on the poor kid. I think God stepped in on this one. Since the retarded cps peeps there decided not to remove the kids, God removed the mom..funny how shit happens...
    • Agree Agree x 3
  22. beans

beans Trusted Member Bold Member!

I WANT THE OBIT.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  23. beans

@Jennifer_85 . You think that posting that, we would all get a case of sads and drop it. Ha! Good luck with that.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  24. China

I've been looking for it and can't find it. Hmmm
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. beans

I figured @China. I looked too, and you'd think, with that tiny hodink town, this would be hot news. Real hot, better than the rat turd found in the sugar shaker at Swine and Dine.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Valasca

Might have to pay for it. Money for the obit had better be going for the care of the children instead of that whore.
  27. China

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  28. Chinchillazilla

Chinchillazilla Ill Eagle Bold Member!

Sounds a bit like divine retribution... not that I believe in such things.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Valasca

Gofundme? Chuck the bitch in a grill. I have a lighter.
    Edit to add... don't I feel like an ass. It's a fund for the children.
  30. beans

Make me a facebook memorial please, and say I died of a sexual misadventure with mentos, and rum/diet coke. Make sure I have a gofundme for my dogs, but don't let my town know whats going on, especially the local funeral homes.
    Sorry. Im not buying it.
    • Funny Funny x 2