• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
28wkzv5.jpg

Texas Teacher James Quigley​
[...]
Texas high school teacher offered to give his 16-year-old student good grades for keeping their sexual relations a secret from his wife who worked at the same school
[...]
James Quigley, 34, was arrested Thursday after harassing the girl through e-mails and texts and having sex with her twice, according to an affidavit obtained
[....]
Quigley was charged with sexual assault and having an improper relationship with a student.

The Richardson High School English teacher began contacting the girl in March, when he asked for her email address and phone number to send her details on an essay, the girl told
[...]
But Quigley used her contact information to send messages telling her she was "pretty" and had a "pretty neck," according to the affidavit. He suggested they could be "friends with benefits," the girl told
[...]
The Dallas County teacher also threatened her and parked outside her house multiple times, the student said in the affidavit.

One time, Quigley came to her door "with a hotdog for her dog," kissed her forehead and touched her butt
[.....]
"I would smash you into a thin powder, mix you with water and drink it," he wrote in a note he left on her desk with a Starburst candy one day,
[....]
Between May and June, Quigley and the girl had sex twice in her bedroom,
[...]
One day, Quigley gave her a "written contract" promising to give her a grade of at least an 85 percent in his class if she did not tell anyone about his messages or their sexual relations and stayed away from his wife, also a Richardson High School teacher
[....]
The girl refused to sign the paper and left
[....]
He told her he would "destroy her future" if she told anyone what happened
[....]
The girl stopped attending his class and tutoring sessions because "he would always approach her and make sexual comments towards her in reference to her neck,
[...]
She reported the incident to the school early last week but her mother called police to follow up. The girl had been too "embarrassed and afraid" to tell her mother before then
[.....]
The girl suspects Quigley was also having a relationship with her 16-year-old female friend,
[....]
Qigley is being held at Dallas County jail in lieu of $100,000 bond and has been placed on administrative leave at the high school, where he has worked since 2009.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-grades-sex-secrets-police-article-1.2022229#
xmu6fl.jpg

281a1ps.jpg

Ooh Starburst! How romantic. Sick Fuck needs his dick crushed terrorizing this child until she felt compelled to go along with his sick requests. I'm glad as the fuck she found the courage to speak up before more girls were victimized by this creep.

Neck and shoulders can be very attractive. I've heard some people liking that the most on a WOMAN, but not grown men liking it on a teenager, the fucking pervert.

Yeah, he looks the part, too. Actions match his mugshot - Cro Magnon moron. :vomit: He needs a blanket party. Bad.

She has a pretty neck? Ive never heard that one before.

I can speak to that. I actually have a "thing" for women's necks. There's something very sensual about certain ones. I can't even put it into words other than a certain type can make a woman even more attractive to me.

Notice I said "woman" though. It's really an individual thing but I guess I could say that Reese Witherspoon is a good example. :D

Reese-Witherspoon-Long-Hair-Curly-Quiff-4.jpg

I can speak to that. I actually have a "thing" for women's necks. There's something very sensual about certain ones. I can't even put it into words other than a certain type can make a woman even more attractive to me.

Notice I said "woman" though. It's really an individual thing but I guess I could say that Reese Witherspoon is a good example. :D

Reese-Witherspoon-Long-Hair-Curly-Quiff-4.jpg

That makes a lot of sense!!!!! Channing tatums neck is sexy to me lol! Its very big and muscular

I'm still o_O about the contract? Really?!? He believes a contract should keep a 16 yr old quiet? Or is it to give to the police, makes charges null and void if he could obtain her signiture? Trying to determine his logic makes my head hurt.

Oh, the neck comment, haha. I have a friend from my first few years of undergrad school who has a calf fetish and would include images of his wife's in artwork.

Quigley gave her a "written contract" promising to give her a grade of at least an 85 percent in his class if she did not tell anyone about his messages or their sexual relations and stayed away from his wife,
Only a guaranteed 85%? Fuck that, if I was going to screw my skeevy and ugly teacher I would have needed at least a guaranteed 97%. These girls really need to up their demands and standards.

Only a guaranteed 85%? Fuck that, if I was going to screw my skeevy and ugly teacher I would have needed at least a guaranteed 97%. These girls really need to up their demands and standards.
"If"? C'mon, one of the older men you banged probably had a teaching credential - you know, the whole law of averages thing.

rrlsi.gif

I'm so proud of this girl. So proud.

Just tie this sad sex-mad idiot to a tree and let his wife deal with him. If she has any sense she'll invite his intended victims over for a pinata party.

Don't these "teachers" watch the news? Don't they know everyone will find out. That they will have much more to worry about than their wives finding out? Like....dropping the soap in PRISON.

"I would smash you into a thin powder, mix you with water and drink it,"

Now, that's the weirdest shit I think I've ever heard ??..........

Quigley gave her a "written contract" promising to give her a grade of at least an 85 percent in his class if she did not tell anyone about his messages or their sexual relations and stayed away from his wife, also a Richardson High School teacher

A juvenile signature would be null and void anyway you dumbass.......

Now, that's the weirdest shit I think I've ever heard ??..........

A juvenile signature would be null and void anyway you dumbass.......

If dstranger says it's weird.....it is really WEIRD.

Hopefully the court will guarantee he serves at least 85% of his sentence. Next time at least offer an A asshole

And yet again, I'm inclined to think that he has been victimizing teens long before he met this student.

She refused to sign. Uppity bitch.

This guy was quite the charmer.

I wonder what grade she ended up getting

WHY are these people so stupid? What is wrong with you that you cannot control your impulses?

I think it's arrogance. I don't know that it's a matter of *cannot* control, but rather, "I won't get caught," syndrome. I mean, this guy's primary concern was his wife. How intensely short-sighted and quasi-delusional is that? The fact that (it sounds like) he was after multiple girls and was bold enough to show up to this girl's house for their relations and more suggests that he thought he was pretty hot shit.

I don't know, any rational person wouldn't imagine for a second that they could get away with it. It's damn near once a week a teacher is caught having sex with a student. I think it borders on sexual predatory behavior. Especially this dude, he was stalking her.

Oh, totally agreed there. This dude's a whackjob. Definitely not an example of a rational being.

But for as many teachers that get popped... god only knows how many don't. Probably far more than do, I would estimate, if based solely on sexual assault reporting.

Back