• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 22-year-old man has been charged with capital murder after authorities say he confessed to strangling his grandmother and great-grandmother a month ago at a Houston-area home.

Jaryd Ramos was arrested Tuesday evening after telling detectives he killed his grandmother, 59-year-old Barbara Gromley, and his great-grandmother, 90-year-old Regina Gromley, on November 5 at their home in Spring, according to the Montgomery County sheriff's office.

Lt. Scott Spencer said Ramos told detectives he 'was tired' of the two women and did not show any remorse.

Authorities say another family member had filed a missing persons report for Barbara and Regina Gromley on November 26, and Ramos said he hadn't heard from them since they left for a doctor appointment.

On Sunday, sheriff's office deputies responding to a call found the body of an unidentified woman stuffed into a large plastic tote behind a shed at an abandoned church in Spring.

Spencer said that in an effort to determine if the body was related to the missing persons case, detectives talked to Ramos at the home he'd shared with the two women since moving there from Philadelphia over the summer.

The sheriff's office says that during a consensual search of the home, the body of Regina Gromley was found in a garbage can in the backyard. Shortly after her body was discovered, the sheriff's office said Ramos confessed to killing both Regina and Barbara Gromley.
1576113926394.png

"...Ramos told detectives he 'was tired' of the two women..."

I’d hate to see what he’d do at a malfunctioning stoplight.

Name: RAMOS,JARYD G

Maximum Sentence Date: LIFE SENTENCE CUMULATIVE OFFENSES

Projected Release Date: NOT AVAILABLE

Parole Eligibility Date: 2051-07-29

Offense History:

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2019-11-05MURDER2022-02-25MONTGOMERY19-12-165629999-99-99
2019-11-05TAMP/FAB PHY EVI W/I IMPAIR HC2022-02-25MONTGOMERY22-02-0218420-00-00

Back