1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Phillips's Allegedly Had Sex With Four Year Old Because He Was Cheated On

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Sugar Cookie, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $27,875.13
    Terry Jonathon Phillips was arrested Sunday and charged with sexually battering a 4-year-old girl.

An incident report states Phillips, 30, had intercourse with the child “sometime in 2015” and again this year.

The alleged attacks were reported to the Department of Children and Families on Aug. 30 after the child disclosed “she had been touched by Phillips in a sexual manner,” the report said.

It said the child reported the battery after spending the weekend with Phillips. She arrived home complaining of soreness to her genitals and became upset when the person to whom she complained, attempted to apply medication.

Questioned about the incident the day following the report, Phillips told officers a significant other was cheating on him and they had not had sex in a month.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170906/milton-man-charged-with-sexually-battering-child

• Thanks Thanks x 10
    • WTF!?! WTF!?! x 4
  2. MiaBella

MiaBella Member

Credit:
    $767.50
    What the fuck. What a stupid bastard. Shit, I'd scream my head off if someone who raped me tried to apply medication. I hope when he gets to prison a big cock carrying man fucks him in the ass and then wants to apply medication to his ripped up ass.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  3. Sue sue

Sue sue !#$###!? Pickles Bold Member!

Credit:
    $63,499.64
    I wouldn't be surprised that the child was his own. He needs to be shot dead.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $153,904.12
    What?! you think your balls are going to explode or something. That was the most pathetic excuse ever muttered. You did it cause you wanted to and no other reason.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Church Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $12,515.38
    first off, I see why she's cheating. But when she cheats on you, you dump her or fuck her friend. You do NOT "become" a pedophile. He was interested in kids before getting cheated on....fucker

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $27,875.13
    He had previously abused her so that is a bullshit excuse.

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Burke

Burke Active Member

Credit:
    $2,299.49
    "Sir, did you molest this little girl?"

"Wall yup, but it's okay acuz of mah girlfriend, she ain't been givin' me none."

An officer has difficulty restraining himself from smacking the idiot in the face.

Well, maybe his future cellmate will be a more considerate, less illegal lover. .. maybe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Echasez

Echasez Hope is the thing with feathers. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $29,199.64
    I think whomever she told at home about being in pain was trying to apply the medication, not the perp...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. PsychoKitty

PsychoKitty Queen Bitch From Hell Bold Member!

Credit:
    $39,098.99
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $101,522.25
    Poor little girl.
    I hope he just offs himself in county jail.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. myra manes

myra manes Trusted Member

Credit:
    $4,442.18
    Oh yeah, some guy's gonna shove his cock down this pedo freak's throat ..

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Athena

Athena Buzzkill. Staff Member

Credit:
    $23,162.01
    Agree. That's best for everyone, including the people he hasn't even met, yet.

• Agree Agree x 6