• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

El Supremo

Terry-Keith-Hollifield.jpg

Hollifield

A Homosassa man was jailed on Monday after an argument led to an altercation between the man and two Homosassa youths, one age 16, and another age 19.

Arrested was Terry Keith Hollifield, 49, of 1949 S. Melanie Drive, Homosassa.

According to arrest reports, Citrus County Sheriff's deputies responded at about 2:11 p.m. to the scene of the altercation. Deputies were told by the complainant that Hollifield arrived at the residence with his stepdaughter and another man on motorcycles.

The complainant told deputies Hollifield came to the residence to talk to the boy about alleged rude remarks the 16-year-old is said to have made about Hollifield's stepdaughter. There was an argument, and at one point Hollifield is said to have stepped on the youth's bare foot with his cowboy boots. At that point, the complainant said, the boy pushed Hollifield away, and Hollified is said to have punched the boy in the face.

Hollifield is then said to have jumped on his motorcycle and chased the two boys around the yard trying to intentionally hit them.

The complainant said Hollifield came at them at a high rate of speed and attempted to strike all three, but wrecked when he attempted to turn around - striking a neighbor's fence in the process.

[...]Hollifield got off is motorcycle, picked up a board and struck the 19-year-old on the left side of the body. The 19-year-old is said to have then stuck Hollifield in the face several times, bringing him to the ground. The 19-year-old was later transported to Citrus Memorial Hospital for treatment of his wounds.

At one point, the arrest report says, Hollfield took a defensive stance and would not follow a deputy's directions, so he was then handcuffed and read his Miranda rights. Hollifield told deputies he had not intended to hit anyone with his motorcycle, and had left the residence. He said that when he came back by the home he had not been trying to hit anyone, and that he crashed into the neighbor's fence because he wasn't paying attention to the road.

As he was being transported to the county jail, Hollifield is also said to have smeared blood that was on his head onto the police cruiser's window behind the deputy's seat, on the partition and on the car's upholstery.

The two young boys also told deputies that Hollifield told them that as soon as he got out of jail he would come back and kill everyone in the house. The arrest report also says Hollifield told the deputy transporting him to jail that as soon as he got out of jail, deputies would be called back to the residence.

Story Here

His stepdaughter probably doesn't get that many dates with a crazy-ass stepdad like this guy. If I were a young male suitor, I'd be terrified after hearing this is how the guy reacts to "rude remarks".

He's got the Church of Satan beard thing going on too. LOL.

Lobotomize!
Watch your p's and q's and l's @thuumpr !

Screenshot_20230305_001828.jpg

10:40 Makes an account

10:43 Reads what that no-good s.o.b. son-in-law Scott wrote about him-
thats my father inlaw lmao this was some funny shit

-drops phone in shocked outrage, swears vengeance, puts on all-steel cowboy boots, hops on motorcycle, and heads over to that s.o.b. Scott's house, because-

"Hollifield told them that as soon as he got out of jail he would come back and kill everyone in the house. The arrest report also says Hollifield told the deputy transporting him to jail that as soon as he got out of jail, deputies would be called back to the residence."

5:09 Returns home after hours of mayhem, notices his phone on the floor, chuckles to himself that he was inadvertantly signed in to DD all day... then strokes his beard and wonders if this mistake can serve as an alibi...

" I wasn't out riding my motorcycle over that no-good, s.o.b Scott's fence and painting windows with his blood! I was scrolling thru their many fine articles, enchanted by the witty remarks of the other members."

Then the officers point out THIS-

Lobotomize!

-and Terry bellows
" Where's my boots!? The titanium ones! I hope that no-good, s.o.b. @thuumpr isn't too attached to his fence!! I ain't afraid to go back to prison! "

That's how I imagine things.

Back