• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
Objectively, the sketch is bad.

The thick lines look like an inverted triangle with hair, or a strawberry wearing a tiny cap. The two dot eyes are inexplicably paired with horizontal lines and no eyebrows. There is only one ear.

And yet, the Lancaster, Pa., police say they have identified a suspect who they say pretended to be a farmers market worker before fleeing with cash Jan. 30, thanks to a witness who drew a picture from memory.

The sketch was “amateurish and cartoonish,” local police said Wednesday in a Facebook post. But the sketch, along with a physical description of the thief, reminded at least one officer of an encounter with Hung Phuoc Nguyen, 44. Police then showed the witness photos of possible suspects, including Nguyen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...it-actually-worked/?__twitter_impression=true

xfreb4.jpg

It's better than anything I could draw

The name really doesn't match this perp whatsoever.
Is this a joke about him wanting to be...
a Hung Phouc?

He looks more like Inverse Microdik.

As to the sketch;
I am surprised they didn't pick up Andy Capp for questioning.

I kind of see it around the eyes.

Edit

Ignore the hat and the funky chin.
Just look at the eyes.
The artist nailed it.

Last edited:
there had to be a Slav in the woodpile, sad, when you look so cartoonish that sketch would nail ya

Back