• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
g4Kl4qG.jpg
e3i8mAv.jpg
87aZJk7.jpg

Jenna Montgomery / Blue Kalmbach / Jess Taylor
Portland police have accused four teenagers of luring a 16-year-old boy to a shed behind a Southeast Portland house, attacking him with a BB gun and a crow bar and carving a swastika into his forehead, according to a Multnomah County prosecutor.

The assault was reported on Feb. 10 when the 16-year-old was able to escape and run to a nearby automotive shop to seek help, according to a probable cause affidavit.

The 16-year-old, Dustin Murrain, told police he was lured to the shed by a David Douglas High School student, Jenna Jean Montgomery, 15, whom he had met earlier that day.

Murrain said he was invited to meet the girl at Southeast 122nd Avenue and Powell Boulevard, according to prosecutor Christopher Ramras. When he did, she then walked him to a nearby home and he followed her into the shed in the backyard.

There, he was confronted by three other boys.

According to Murrain's account, he was struck in the back of the head with a silver crowbar once he entered the shed. He also was ordered to take off his shirt.

Once Murrain removed his shirt, another teen identified as Blue Christian Kalmbach, 15, is accused of shooting Murrain in the chest, the groin and index finger with a BB gun, Ramras said Friday.

Kalmbach is then accused of using a box cutter to carve a "swatstika-shaped insignia'' into Murrain's forehead, the affidavit said.

When Murrain questioned what his attackers wanted, they demanded he return with a skateboard and money, the affidavit said. They rifled through his pockets and stole his iPod, the papers said.
[...]

The 15-year-old girl told investigators that she and the boys had concocted the scheme the night before and that she was to be the "bait'' to lure Murrain to the shed, the affidavit said.

"She stated that they had all discussed a plan to lure him over to torture him,'' the affidavit said.

Kalmbach, in an interview with police detectives, admitted he had shot Murrain in the chest and groin, carved a swatskika into his forehead and had forced him to eat cat feces, the affidavit said.

Montgomery, Kalmbach, Jess Taylor, 17, and Shane Connell, 14, were arrested last week, accused of second-degree assault, first-degree kidnapping, criminal conspiracy to commit first-degree kidnapping and first-degree robbery.
[...]

The 14-year-old's case will remain in juvenile court, but the older teens will be prosecuted as adults for the Measure 11 offenses.
[...]

East Precinct Capt. Dave Hendrie said the case was disturbing, even to longtime officers.

"It was shocking enough that even 20-year veterans were like, 'Wow'... that's just another level'" of violence that they're not used to seeing, Hendrie said.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/boy_16_had_swastika_carved_int.html
Drugs and ignorance is not a good combination.

That's the conclusion of several law enforcement sources after looking into the case of four teenagers facing kidnapping and assault charges after they allegedly lured another teen to a shed in Southeast Portland and tortured him for several hours.

Those under arrest are three boys and a girl. The youngest is 14. Two of them are 15 and one is 17. They were arraigned Tuesday, and the grand jury started hearing the case on Thursday.

The 14-year-old is described as the ring-leader.
[...]

Sources say that the attackers were upset because their victim called another student "gay" on Facebook.

"He's not exactly a Sunday School model either," said one source who added that the victim admits to using drugs regularly -- as do his attackers. "At the same time, no one deserves what happened to him."

The victim is described as having come from a broken home - alternately being raised by grandparents and other relatives.

According to court records, the victim was lured to the shed with promises of sex and drugs.
[...]

When executing the search warrant, police recovered the victim's iPod - he had been made to empty his pockets when he arrived at the shed.
[...]

"What's really shocking about the whole thing is just how ignorant the teens were of the consequences of what they were doing," said one source. "They just didn't understand that they were breaking the law.

"None of them expressed any remorse; really just shock at how much trouble they were in. They didn't understand that it would be that big a deal.
http://www.katu.com/news/investigat...-after-allegedly-torturing-boy-245464461.html

Is Blue a fucking furry for christ's sake???

On another note, it looks like someone punched him in the mouth .. :D

So how dumb do you have to be to not know shooting someone with a gun (BB or otherwise) beating them with a crowbar scarring them permanently and stealing from them isn't against the law.
Can we just put these kids down now before they breed? Spare the 14y/o and the victim but just be done with the other 3.

So how dumb do you have to be to not know shooting someone with a gun (BB or otherwise) beating them with a crowbar scarring them permanently and stealing from them isn't against the law.
Can we just put these kids down now before they breed? Spare the 14y/o and the victim but just be done with the other 3.
Why spare the 14yo? That was the ring leader wasn't it? . . . .spare nothing. The victim was forced to eat cat feces ffs. . . . Instead of sparing the 14 yo anything i say share with em some doggy doo. . . . Lol. See how they would like it. . .whats wrong with teens these days. . . . Holy shit. . . Things are getting far too out of pocket with them (alot of them anyways) .

I had heard, being from Portland, at first, that the victim was the bully and that the others retaliated after years of abuse. Fast forward a week or so and the real story comes out. His "bullying" was calling a kid "gay" on facebook... Wow. I didn't think he was a bully to begin with, but one case of calling a kid "gay" and at first they made HIM out to be the bad guy... It's not right to call a kid that by any means, but DAMN, society needs to toughen up if calling a kid "gay" one time leads to this? People get upset about the wrong shit way too often if you ask me.

I agree! I remember high school and all the bad names teens tossed each other for the stupidest reasons. There's social factions within social factions in school and conflict is bound to happen. Period. So the victim called a kid "gay" on Facebook. Is there more to it? If not, I can't see this as bullying. It's bad behavior, and even then, it's not like the world gonna end because this kid said something "NOT NICE". Carving up this kid - and more - because he was a jerk is not the way to deal with shit. He calls you gay? Respond back that he's a douche bag.

What a good-looking group. I think the first item on their commissary lists needs to be combs and hairbrushes.

I haven't figured out yet if the victim is just kind a dick yet or if he really is a true victim. It goes back and forth a little on who said what. What I do know is that these kids didn't think they would get in trouble and the cops have said that they show NO remorse for what they have done, the only emotion they have expressed it shock at how much trouble they are in.

And that's the scariest part of all. :wideyed: It's like they think they have a moral right to physically hurt and torture someone for calling their friend gay.

You summed that up WAY better than I would have! It's also why the 14 year old has not been named.

The 14 year old was named in Dakota's most recent update. I was surprised at that.

Montgomery, Kalmbach, Jess Taylor, 17, and Shane Connell, 14, were arrested last week, accused of second-degree assault, first-degree kidnapping, criminal conspiracy to commit first-degree kidnapping and first-degree robbery.
[...]

s2a44m.jpg
The teen offered no apologies to the victim’s family in court after he held a BB gun to a boy’s head as his buddies carved a swastica into his forehead in this shed.
9g8ojp.jpg
A teen who refused to apologize in court for torturing another child, now has a 10-year sentence to think about his choice of words.

At sentencing the unnamed Oregon youth told the judge: “I suppose I should apologize, but it’s not going to make any difference, so no,
[...]
The sentence was for holding a BB gun to a boy’s head as his gang carved a swastika into their victim’s forehead.

Kelli Murrain, the adopted mother of the brutalized youth, Dustyn Murrain, 16, wishes she could forgive the 14-year-old boy for what he did,
[....]
“so reprehensible,”
[...]
caused the victim to have a severe case of post-traumatic stress syndrome.

The unnamed boy was charged as a minor even though he was reportedly the ringleader in the violent torture and kidnapping of Murrain in February,
[...]
The attack may have been motivated by Murrain’s own bullying, authorities believe. The victim allegedly went on Facebook and called another student gay.

The teen will serve ten years at Woodburn’s MacLaren Youth Correctional Facility after he and a gang of teens, Jess Taylor, 17, and Blue Christian James Kalbach, 15, used Jenna Jean Montgomery, 15, as bait and lured Murrain to a backyard shed and beat him.

The boy can be released early from his sentence, but such a decision is based on behavior and participation in the correctional facility’s counseling and other programs, the station reported. The facility holds male youth convicted as violent offenders, drug users and sex offenders.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/oregon-teen-sentenced-kidnapping-torture-article-1.1778353#ixzz30mfiaa00

2db2uk9.jpg

Kelli Murrain, the victim’s adopted mother, says she can’t forgive the young boy who allegedly organized the attack.​

9g8ojp.jpg
If any one of these little psychos were my child, my mugshot would be right next to theirs charged with assault and my child would be REALLY recognizable because I would beat him or her within an inch of their lives. Especially once I realized that they refused to even so much as apologize. I'm sorry, but my children would be begging for jail because they know their mother would whoop their ass!

10yrs?!? Wow...your frontal lobe (aka decision making part if the brain) doesn't fully develop until you are 25. These kids knew what they were doing was wrong but what happens is they never think of the consequences or the actually damages (physically and mentally) that they may cause. I just don't understand how 16yr olds get 10yes yet sex offenders end up with probation

well its a mandatory minimum in that state but they are lucky in some states the swastika carving could be construed as a hate crime and get much harsher sentence

I'm glad these kids got some real time for this. I think most of the time probably came from the kidnapping charge.

Oregon teen sentenced for carving swastika in ex-friend’s forehead, making him eat cat feces
28hhkeo.jpg

Blue Kalmbach, 16, was sentenced to 11 years in prison Thursday for the brutal torture session.
[....]
teen who carved a swastika into a former friend’s head and forced the boy to eat cat feces has been sentenced to 11 years in prison for the horrifying February torture session.

Blue Christian James Kalmbach, 16, was the last of four teens sentenced for the “unthinkable” crimes.
[...]
told the courtroom, including his now-17-year-old victim Dustyn Murrain, that he was “very sincerely sorry” for the brutal crimes.

"It's hard to imagine how this crime occurred,'' Multnomah County Judge Jean Kerr Maurer said. "It's almost impossible to imagine this could happen between friends, but it did.''
[...]

biggest question I have is how can anyone do this to another human being?'' Murrain’s mother, Kelli Murrain, said in court. "It would be nice if someone can explain that to me.''
Kelli Murrain thought the attack was carried out after Kalmbach learned her son was dating Kalmbach’s ex-girlfriend. Kalmbach told investigators that Murrain called him "gay" on Facebook and was a bully, Blue Kalmbach, 16, Jenna Montgomery, 15, and Jess Taylor, 17, when they were arrested in February.
[....]

The boy’s mother said the scars from the swastika have nearly healed, though the teen has PTSD and nightmares stemming from the attack.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...swastika-ex-friend-forehead-article-1.1912725

At sentencing the unnamed Oregon youth told the judge: “I suppose I should apologize, but it’s not going to make any difference, so no,

I would have beat my kid's ass right then and there had he said this in front of me. In court or not, I don't give a shit. I'd twist his ear and make his ass apologize, then apologize for not wanting to apologize, then apologize again for being a fucking asshole.

But then again if it was my kid, he wouldn't have done this shit anyway.

Back