• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A teenager has died after being attacked by youths reportedly brandishing a handgun and a weapon resembling a “medieval mace”.

The 18-year-old victim was taken to hospital in a critical condition after being shot at close range through the eye. He was placed in an induced coma but died this afternoon, police said.

His 19-year-old friend was beaten by the youths with a weapon described by witnesses in Rotherhithe, south-east London, as a mace-style club. Scotland Yard said this evening that he had been released from hospital following treatment.

Neighbours today said the pair had been walking through the estate when a silver hatchback sped into the square of two-storey terraced homes.

They said they heard a loud bang before the youths scattered in different directions on foot.

One told the Standard: “I heard a loud ‘pop’ and it sounded like someone letting off a firework and I could see a hatchback car parked in the road.

“There were about six people around the car and seconds later they started to run away. The car started revving its engines, before it swung violently into the cut-through at Mossington Gardens.

“A minute later the car came speeding back out and tore off up the road.

“I saw one guy running past a block of flats carrying something that looked like a medieval mace. It was like a rounders bat with a club-like part on the end.”

Residents from nearby blocks ran to the victims’ aid with towels and blankets.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...eval-mace-in-dispute-over-a-girl-9878810.html

Hate to admit it but I had to look up the weapon of mace. That looks very barbaric and painful. :vamp: I am sure the gun alone would have done the job nicely though. At least there was a little creativity there. :meh:

Before we had guns we made a mace-like weapon. Simply studded nails all over the business end of a baseball bat.

36-years-old sounds a bit too old for this clockwork orange shit.

Back