• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g-herself-public-bench-found-guilty/83846666/

A teenage woman who was filmed pleasuring herself on a bench on Lemon Plaza in Truro told magistrates she had no recollection of the event and it was a "massive source of embarrassment."

The 19-year-old, of no fixed address, told officers after her arrest that she did not remember anything about it.

At Truro Magistrates’ Court she pleaded guilty to intentionally exposing herself, intending that someone should see, and causing alarm or distress; and to criminal damage to a window costing £100 to repair.

Alison May, for the CPS, said the teenager was seen lying on the bench, being sexually active. She was clearly heavily intoxicated at the time, and was removed by the police.

After her release she went to her family home where she broke the window.

She had previous convictions for a number of offences, leading to 12 weeks’ imprisonment.

May said she was considered to be a vulnerable person, with a number of difficulties including issues with alcohol.

Solicitor Martin Pearce said the defendant had serious problems with drink and drugs. She had broken a window at the family home, at which she was not welcome, because she believed her dog was inside, and not being cared for, and wanted to retrieve it.

As far as exposing herself in public was concerned, she had absolutely no recollection of what she had done.

“Her actions brought huge public interest”, he went on, “and it is a massive source of embarrassment to her, and for which she has shown a great deal of remorse.”

He said she was now homeless because her mother was not prepared to have her in the home.

Last edited:
“Her actions brought huge public interest”
Hehehe
... but seriously I had a fear of getting drunk worried I would blab all my secrets, but I never worried about public masturbation sounds like she's not in a good place or state of mind.

Did they say what the person did with the video? Did they share it or did they just give it to the cops.

As far as exposing herself in public was concerned, she had absolutely no recollection of what she had done.

My best friend used to say this after drinking and being an ass all the time...I don't remember! To bad friend ...We remember. She doesn't say that shit any more...nope she doesn't.

For clarification I wasn't commitingsex acts in public, but I was homeless going without treatment for mental illness and was constantly self medicating.

So, was she cute?...lol.
She really needs help re-evaluating her life before she winds up being victimized though.

No picture? Lame. I hope she's fucking hideous.

If this was a man he'd be on a sex offender registry by now. Disgusting.

I can't do that on a bench. I have to like set the mood. No distractions with like a scenario in my head. Park bench is hard core... and cold.

I had that same kind of friend back in the day. I didn't believe it either, because I would get just as fucked up as she did and never forgot a damned thing.
Some people are physiologically predisposed to blacking out while others never experience a true blackout in their whole lives. Blackouts are terrifying, esp as a woman... Glad I don't get that drunk anymore!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ice-sex-act-masturbating-bench-truro-cornwall

Lee, 32, a barber from Leigh near Wigan, was visiting family when he spotted the woman in Lemon Quay in Truro, Cornwall.

"I was disgusted, there were kids walking past – I was gobsmacked," said the dad-of-one, speaking to Daily Star Online.

"There was a lady who went past and she had shopping in her trolley and she literally put the shopping in front of her kid's eyes so she couldn't see it and that's when i stopped filming and thought it was best to stop as the police took her away."

Lee says one of the woman's friends told people she had taken drugs, shouting "She's on bloody Spice!"

"She just smashed herself down and ripped her pants off. I was like 'what'?" said Lee.

That's what drugs does to you.

"She wasn't making any noise but it looked like she was getting frustrated with her pants."

The video has been viewed more than 129,000 times on Lee's Facebook page, where he frequently publishes his own homemade films.

It attracted a mix of disgust and sympathy.

2meqqyt.jpg

Tiffany Boyland wrote: "Makes me sad that of all the people who walked past, not a single one tried to cover her up or anything."

Cornwall police have since re-iterated warnings over taking legal highs.

Sergeant Marc Sayers said: "The person who called us described a woman who was half naked and they said she appeared to be on drink and drugs."

Spice is often sold as herbs sprayed with THC – the active ingredient in cannabis which causes a high for users.

It can give users a raised pulse rate, dry mouth, lowering of inhibitions, dizziness, agitation and paranoia.

Alice Coyle, 19, of no fixed address, today pleaded guilty at Truro Magistrates' Court to intentionally exposing herself intending that someone should see, causing alarm or distress and to criminal damage to a window costing £100 to repair.

Coyle, who claims she does not remember the incident and has a "number of difficulties" including alcohol problems, was remanded in custody to be sentenced on May 4.
Wow
[doublepost=1462489118,1462448579][/doublepost]:eek:

:popcorn:What kind of cannabinoid makes you that randy ? I doubt it was "spice" maybe a mda or mdma synthetic analogue , 5 or 6apb, why would he post that online ? Thats kind of mean from a male perspective, let alone film it....:pompous:

I mean, we want to see the video, right? :whistle: Btw this guy sounds so traumatized.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
Tiffany Boyland wrote: "Makes me sad that of all the people who walked past, not a single one tried to cover her up or anything."

Pyschotic people are not to be fucked with. I would not go inviting some nutter, especially a naked one, to come trying to attack me cuz they thought i was doin the same or viewed my niceties as anything but.

I've attempted to hand out coats/blankets/etc. to homeless dudes in parks during winter, i've been threatened, i've been attacked(luckily the dude was drunk enough to where a quick shove was all it took to protect myself). It's best not to engage with these people on any level.

This tiffany boyland moron clearly has never had much interaction with damage case, drug addicted, nutter fucktards on the street.

Anyways, this woman should be put on a sex offender registry. This is truly disgusting behavior, and there were children around. What a vile piece of filth. Sympathy is the last thing she deserves.

Pyschotic people are not to be fucked with. I would not go inviting some nutter, especially a naked one, to come trying to attack me cuz they thought i was doin the same or viewed my niceties as anything but.

I've attempted to hand out coats/blankets/etc. to homeless dudes in parks during winter, i've been threatened, i've been attacked(luckily the dude was drunk enough to where a quick shove was all it took to protect myself). It's best not to engage with these people on any level.

This tiffany boyland moron clearly has never had much interaction with damage case, drug addicted, nutter fucktards on the street.

Anyways, this woman should be put on a sex offender registry. This is truly disgusting behavior, and there were children around. What a vile piece of filth. Sympathy is the last thing she deserves.
Yer right sadly. I had to deal with homeless folks downtown on my way to work and unfortunately I got in more than one confrontation. Best to let 'em be and move around...fast in certain situations.

Doing it wrong.....Like you're supposed to get paid first...then you drop your pants and play

with it, And her she is giving the show a way for free, like no wonder she is homeless, cant afford

a room. Fucking backwards people sometimes.

Latest posts

Back