• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
FORT MYERS, FL – Parents of students at a Florida high school are left stunned after a 15-year-old girl participated in a gangbang inside a school bathroom.

According to a Lee County Sheriff’s Office incident report, the girl had sex with as many as two dozen boys after school Tuesday afternoon at South Fort Myers High School and video of the activity was posted on social media.

Deputies said at that a hallway camera captured at least 25 males entering the restroom while the female was inside. Principal Melissa Layner is the one who reported the incident after reviewing the footage the following morning and after the female student admitted to her that she’d had sex with multiple males in the bathroom.

Layner sent a message to parents on Friday explaining that she cannot speak about student discipline with the media or parents of other students, but that student discipline was “dealt quickly.”

“The incident this week should not be a reflection on our combined efforts, administration, students, and teachers, to keep our building and students secure and safe,” Layner wrote. “Providing our students cooperate with the expectations articulated to them each day, our school is a safe place for student learning and after school activities.”

According to one student, the bulk of those male students belonged to the school’s football team.

“A bunch of football players went into a room with a girl and had sex with her, and a bunch of the football players were suspended,” student Alex Bailey said. “So we might not have a football team this year.”

The sheriff’s office said the girl’s mother is not planning to press charges.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

j33kLz54YKQ

Continue reading...

"I just don't see how that could've happened because there is so much security in there,” student Erin Bollinger said. “Like the teachers are really on top of all of that."

Sounds like the teachers were the only ones NOT 'on top of all that'.

That's a lot of boys
So not one person who didn't participate didn't walk in and see this. Or did they join too

Wtf

She needs help!

I worry for her. To have a gang bang with the entire foot ball locker room is troubling.

You know at first I wondered if she was a victim of some sex trafficking ring or very disturbed by some shit that has happened to her. Either way it's very sad indeed.

I don't know, I don't think there is anything wrong with this girl. Lots of people's self worth is dependent on the attention and admiration of others. Whether it's being the smartest or the prettiest or the sexiest or the richest.

I had a lot of sex on hs school property. My parents were strict, it was the only place where me and the boys were at the same time. I can easily name many many other students I know who were doing it too. Children of wealthy highly educated people and regular lower middle class people too.

Digression aside, the only time I ever felt bad about all that fucking was when other people who had problems with it called me names or said other terrible things. The fucking was awesome, being called a slut not so much.

Can't remember one time anyone ever saying anything to any of the boys.

What's that saying? Whores fuck everyone, sluts fuck everyone but you.

What in the world could drive a 15-year-old girl to do this? It's troubling not only regarding her future, but also leaves me wondering what trauma lies in her past. Someone doesn't just wake up one day saying to themselves, "I'm gonna screw the entire football team today!"

I think these boys are disgusting... I mean I "get" it technically... teenage boys and sex being dangled in front of them doesn't lead to good decisions. However, for approx. TWO DOZEN young men to see a clearly messed up girl getting gang banged and they still just keep lining up for their turn... disgusting! :stop::yuck:

de-ja-vu?.. I sure do remember commenting about this article before.

Back when my oldest was around 14, there was one morning when Howard Stern was discussing the subject of the sexuality of young girls of that time. There was something in the news that brought up the subject, but I don't remember. It was around 2005, I was sitting there going wtF is going on with these girls?... as I'm getting this description of almost like an orgy type of setting with multiple young people, lip gloss and too much oral going on. :eek:
I was stressed that day, wanting to just go home n have a talk with my baby.

I think the worst part of this article is that student commenting on them not having a football team this year because of her... and honestly? 24 guys vs 1 girl in a small secluded space? Even if she didn't want to fuck all of them, she probably had to. Peer pressure, etc.

Would you consider a gang bang by 24 boys?

No, I would not because that would be illegal, if I had sex with 24 high school boys, I'd end up on this site.
A sausage fest.. that's crazy to me.
So it would have been okay with a higher female to male ratio? You know an orgy instead of a gangbang?

The majority of those boys were probably just watching anyway. It would take hours to have regular sex with 24 penises and 1 vagina.

http://www.fightthenewdrug.org/brea...al-revealed-as-former-sex-trafficking-victim/
The biggest takeaway from this shocking and now heartbreaking incident is this young girl’s tragic history.

“I had heard about a lot about the incident through the news. I heard it and thought there’re some red flags,” said Megan Estrem. “What’s upsetting about this is this behavior is not uncommon for human trafficking victims.

Estrem is the founder of Be the Light, an advocacy group for victims of sex slavery. She sees cases like this all the time.

“Sex trafficking is a very traumatizing experience,” said Estrem.

The girl’s mom brought her daughter to Estrem after having saved her from a human trafficker who held her captive for two years. “She was only 13 when she was trafficked,” said Estrem. The girl was placed into multiple treatment programs, the most recent was eight months long. But because she’s a runaway, only a handful of programs would accept her. None of them addressed the devastating ramifications of sexual abuse. “She did get some help, but it wasn’t specific for what she needed,” said Estrem.

She was a student at South Fort Myers High only two weeks when the incident happened.

“She was not equipped to make a stable, rational decision in that situation,” said Estrem.

The girl’s mother said her daughter went to the boys bathroom to talk to a boy she had a crush on. She said the boy wanted sex, and her daughter complied. Then word got out.

“She did not [have sex] with 25 boys in the bathroom. There was only a handful that she did [have sex] with. In this case, it was more of a spectator sport,” said Estrem.

It lasted an hour and ended because the students involved had somewhere else to be. It’s deeply disturbing that even a single male participated in this, without consideration of her, or the effects of their actions.

“She has been in an environment where she has been told to behave a certain way, and there were severe consequences if she didn’t,” said Estrem.

“They are usually stuck in slavery until someone busts it up,” said Nicole Waid, a former chief assistant U.S. attorney based in Fort Myers.

“You’re talking these young girls having sex 30 to 40 times a day with different customers,” said Waid.

Some abduct their victims, others are lured using the internet, but what they all have in common is some vulnerability.
[....]
The pimps are targeting runaways, outliers and those with low self-esteem.

“They’ve done it before, they know exactly what they are saying, the words to say, they know what this kid needs to feel like, ‘Oh I’m on your side,’ and then to lure them into some situation,” said Waid.

And once in, it’s very hard to get out.

“They are highly complex rings. They are traveling and trafficking these girls from Southwest Florida to Atlanta to up to New York City to Boston and back,” said Waid. “It was such an issue that we started a human trafficking task force to educate law enforcement and the community and prosecutors.”

The biggest misconception — it’s not an illegal immigrant problem. It’s a domestic one.

“What I don’t think people really understand it happens everywhere, it could be your neighbor or a girl in your English class,” said Waid.

The girl’s mom has pulled her out of school. She is trying to protect her from the rumors, comments and video swirling around the Internet right now.

“What happens is not to go straight to shaming and sharing this, but find out there all facts, what happened, why did she do this, who else was involved and what was their role,” said Estrem.

As for the video that has been taken, a few people have posted the graphic video on social media. Comments have been made about wanting to see the video, while some are offering it to people who subscribe to their channel.
[....]

[....]
The pimps are targeting runaways, outliers and those with low self-esteem.

Or greedy little girls that want the clothes, and the easy life and think that some guy is the answer to everything.

“What I don’t think people really understand it happens everywhere, it could be your neighbor or a girl in your English class,” said Waid.

Bullshit...If you supervise your kids...keep them engaged, work on goal setting and life trajectory
then this wont happen to your daughters.

The sheriff’s office said the girl’s mother is not planning to press charges.

Good she is only a victim of herself.

I would investigate this girl's childhood very closely. This type of promiscuous behavior is common in sexually abused children. These victims have internalized the abuse, and come to believe that all they are good for is sex. Neglected and/or abused kids are starved for attention and kindness; ANY kind of attention. A lot convince themselves that THEY are in control of events; that this was MY choice.

It's all very sad and will change the course of her life; I hope she makes it thru with no cutting, burning, drugs or any of the other things victims do. Why? When the pain outside equals the pain inside, you get a moment of relief.

I hate these punks and would like to kick them so hard they'd be wearing their balls as earrings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also just heard the sex trafficking thing

http://ktla.com/2016/05/26/teen-gir...oom-was-human-trafficking-victim-family-says/
[doublepost=1464302457,1464302249][/doublepost]I'm so glad cutting wasn't a thing when I was a teen. We did drugs, swiped beers from our parents, died our hair weird colors or listened to Slayer. It would never have even occurred to me. I would have been like "wait.....cut myself? Fuck no. Why would I do that?"

@strity1994 - I have a sinking feeling her mother might just be the cause of her behavior. That makes me quite disinterested in what her opinion might be...

Yup, when she is declining on pressing charges that means there's more to this story and I am not sure I want to know.
[doublepost=1464302763,1464302691][/doublepost]
Also just heard the sex trafficking thing

http://ktla.com/2016/05/26/teen-gir...oom-was-human-trafficking-victim-family-says/
[doublepost=1464302457,1464302249][/doublepost]I'm so glad cutting wasn't a thing when I was a teen. We did drugs, swiped beers from our parents, died our hair weird colors or listened to Slayer. It would never have even occurred to me. I would have been like "wait.....cut myself? Fuck no. Why would I do that?"

No shit. I shaved the side of my head and dyed the rest orange. This is crazy.

No shit. I shaved the side of my head and dyed the rest orange. This is crazy.

Me too...but black and streaked blue. Loved it and The Cure! And my Docs...I still wear DocM's

Sometimes, have a pair. Mind you I also have low top all stars in white.

Me too...but black and streaked blue. Loved it and The Cure! And my Docs...I still wear DocM's

I did all that to my hair in protest because I was being forced to be in my friend's big birthday bash. The damn orange laced dress almost made me slit my wrist.

My DocM are still in my closet. I like to pretend it is still the early 90's. Now the hair deal was our way to protest and riot. Too bad we chose our heads to show our disdain. LOL Damn teen years almost wrecked me.

Ya know...maybe she was just trying to have a nice intimate date with 25 guys in a school restroom and people all up in her personal business. I shouldn't judge.

:night: <---- I don't know WTF this smiley is but then again...maybe I do :p

It lasted an hour and ended because the students involved had somewhere else to be. It’s deeply disturbing that even a single male participated in this, without consideration of her, or the effects of their actions.

Give me a fucking break. You expect a group of teenage boys to know this new girls history and be sensitive to its ugly effects on her and her behaviors? What a fucking idiot.

What in the world could drive a 15-year-old girl to do this? It's troubling not only regarding her future, but also leaves me wondering what trauma lies in her past. Someone doesn't just wake up one day saying to themselves, "I'm gonna screw the entire football team today!"

I think these boys are disgusting... I mean I "get" it technically... teenage boys and sex being dangled in front of them doesn't lead to good decisions. However, for approx. TWO DOZEN young men to see a clearly messed up girl getting gang banged and they still just keep lining up for their turn... disgusting! :stop::yuck:

You said everything I came here to say. Great post!
[doublepost=1464387984,1464387891][/doublepost]

I went purple streaks - with the Docs. I loved Fudge Paintbox, that shit came out right at the perfect time for me, back then.

Give me a fucking break. You expect a group of teenage boys to know this new girls history and be sensitive to its ugly effects on her and her behaviors? What a fucking idiot.

Yeah what an idiot to expect a boy to not be a fucking piece of shit THIS attitude IS the problem! Even if these boys didn't know her whole story, they should have a heart and mind. Of coarse there are always ppl like u there to say " be a consiousless dick, it's expectcted and accepted of you". Young girls want love and acceptance, and this girl probably didn't even get horney once.

Yeah what an idiot to expect a boy to not be a fucking piece of shit

How is having sex or watching someone else have sex = being a fucking piece of shit????

Even if these boys didn't know her whole story, they should have a heart and mind.

Huh? What does this mean? I'm genuinely confused as to what you're getting at here. You're saying the act of having sex is heartless?

Young girls want love and acceptance, and this girl probably didn't even get horney once.

A teenage boy, no doubt very inexperienced with sex, is supposed to be able to recognize when a girl is/isn't horny? Most grown adult men who've been banging it out their entire lives on a regular basis can't even tell that most the time.

And since when is it a crime to fuck somebody who isn't "horny"? It's not exactly outside the norm for a woman to engage in intercourse even if she's not entirely in the mood. I fail to see how this is some horrific thing or an indicator that the males involved were callous assholes.

I love how you don't even take a second to consider the feelings and history of the boys involved. Perhaps some of them had rough backgrounds, histories of abuse, as well. Instead, you immediately demonize the whole lot. No empathy, no consideration, it's just "every child with a dick in this situation is evil scum and they intentionally hurt this poor girl!!!!!".

Your comment is so fucking disgusting. Sick fuck.
[doublepost=1464443509,1464443451][/doublepost]
Empty, and apparently cannot be filled.

I imagine they filled her up alright.
[doublepost=1464443849][/doublepost]
I hate these punks and would like to kick them so hard they'd be wearing their balls as earrings.

Yes, how dare they have sex when a girl comes up to them and says, "hey wanna have sex?".

I mean, as 15 year olds they should be well educated on signs of abuse and severe emotional trauma. They should be responsible enough to say "no, this isn't the healthiest or smartest decision for you or us to be making. You've likely suffered through some serious abuse/neglect in the past and that's making you act out in this manner now. How bout we accompany you to the counselor so you can get the help you need." I mean what are these boys thinkin, behaving like irresponsible little heathens? It's as if they were all a bunch of CHILDREN or something.

Def a reasonable response to wish violent and horrific mutilation and castration on them.

Yeah what an idiot to expect a boy to not be a fucking piece of shit THIS attitude IS the problem! Even if these boys didn't know her whole story, they should have a heart and mind. Of coarse there are always ppl like u there to say " be a consiousless dick, it's expectcted and accepted of you". Young girls want love and acceptance, and this girl probably didn't even get horney once.

That isn't even being fair or realistic. Teen boys typically aren't ready for love but they are down for the sex. They will even lie n say "I love you" to get the cookies. You guys are pissed because these boys didn't act like hypersensitive 40yo women.
Whether the girl got horny or not is supposed to mean something?

YAY! Jack Burton crapped on my post! I was beginning to think he'd forgotten me!

I wish he had picked a different post to crap on; I'm pretty sensitive on this topic. For obvious reasons.

Jack, you do know that I have promoted you from man whore to MINION! Now git out thar and start crappin' on my posts or I'll whine.

Back