• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
The hell is wrong with that girl? There isn't any level of drunk to make me think that sex acts with toddlers is an okay thing, let alone something to share with an ex-boyfriend.

Now she'll have to face a whole new level of punishment from the legal system. I bet it'll make her look back fondly on the days when getting in trouble meant losing phone and computer privileges.

I got a feeling the boyfriend is into diddling kids and she knew it and wanted to please him by being a sick f*cking b*tch. How fu**ing horrible for that poor baby.

I got a feeling the boyfriend is into diddling kids and she knew it and wanted to please him by being a sick f*cking b*tch. How fu**ing horrible for that poor baby.

Authorities in Orangeburg County in central South Carolina have arrested a 14-year-old girl after a video of a toddler performing a sex act on her surfaced on Facebook.
The teenager, whose name hasn’t been released, told officials with the county sheriff’s department that she filmed the video after coming home drunk from a party

Ok, terrible story. Absolutely horrible to even consider.

But, 2 points to make with respect to so called "rape culture" and consent.

1) If the girl is intoxicated it is always rape, right?
2) If the girl is below the age of consent it is always rape, right?

So, is this 14 year old girl relieved of all responsibility in this matter?

Ok, terrible story. Absolutely horrible to even consider.

But, 2 points to make with respect to so called "rape culture" and consent.

1) If the girl is intoxicated it is always rape, right?
2) If the girl is below the age of consent it is always rape, right?

So, is this 14 year old girl relieved of all responsibility in this matter?
Wouldn't that put the responsibility on the toddler, then? But that's ok as long as it's a male toddler...

What the fuck is a fourteen year old doing out partying and getting wasted? Where the fuck are her parents?
I've spent all weekend sick as a fucking dog and it looks like it's about to start again coz of this sick bitch. Good fucking grief.

What the fuck is a fourteen year old doing out partying and getting wasted? Where the fuck are her parents?
I've spent all weekend sick as a fucking dog and it looks like it's about to start again coz of this sick bitch. Good fucking grief.
Again where can I turn in my human race card? Because I totally quit. Holy shitballs just when I think people literally can't get any more fucked up and just awful somebody comes along and proves me wrong. What the fuck

I would totally vet this girls parents and relatives and make sure this isn't a case of projection on the girls part. If its not I would be really surprised.

Back