• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Two young women from Tampa were found dead in Jacksonville this morning, left tied up and naked along the side of a road, according to witnesses.

Deputies in Jacksonville say it was early this morning when they received 911 calls from witnesses who couldn't believe what they were seeing on the city's north side.

“I did a U-turn to see if it was a dead animal. That's when we saw that it was one laying on top of another that looked like they were tossed from the overpass,” Jason Brown told FOX 30 News.

Jacksonville deputies later identified the victims as 19-year-old Angelia Ella Mangum of 18th Street in Tampa, and 17-year-old Tjhisha Monique Ball of College Park Court.

Investigators say the medical examiner would have to determine the exact cause of death, but witnesses described a "sickening" scene along Sisson Drive.

"They were naked, bound. They had, like, zip ties around their hands and their feet,” Alton Soles said.

“They were hog tied like wild animals,” Brown added.
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/26569048/sheriffs-office-tampa-teens-found-dead-in-jacksonville

Problem is, original article lists their priors. Who cares? Doesn't mean they deserved being .murdered.

Here's some prettier pictures of the girls. Sorry, those prior pics were from the first article I found.

4774899_G_zps3ca131e0.jpg

Tjhisha Monique Ball, 18, and Angelia Ella Mangum, age 19.

Momma, none of us are perfect. Don't live your life in guilt for something some lowlife did to your daughter.
I get where she's coming from about teaching her daughter to be more cautious, But at that age, they do what they have their mind set to. I'm surprised I came home most nights during my rebellious phase. Nothing held me down, not even loving, carrying parents.

Why would they release their names at all unless they thought this was staged or something? They deserve their privacy unless they did this themselves. :(

Edit: I was drunk and missed that they were dead. I am not sure how I missed it, but I fuckin' did. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Problem is, original article lists their priors. Who cares? Doesn't mean they deserved being .murdered.
Maybe they're trying to get info from the public on who could have done this awful thing. That's all I can think of. Of course, the media would NEVER try to sensationalize something like this....
Poor girls. I can't imagine what they went through. I feel bad for their families.

Maybe they're trying to get info from the public on who could have done this awful thing. That's all I can think of. Of course, the media would NEVER try to sensationalize something like this....
Poor girls. I can't imagine what they went through. I feel bad for their families.
I just feel like it's more to dehumanize them. Maybe shame them after death. I don't know.
While they were alive, I would have cared what priors were. Now that they're dead, why the fuck do we need to know?

I just feel like it's more to dehumanize them. Maybe shame them after death. I don't know.
While they were alive, I would have cared what priors were. Now that they're dead, why the fuck do we need to know?
Unless their priors might indicate how they meet their murderes.

The info on their priors was most likely released to try to get leads from the public. I hate that these beautiful young girls had their lives ripped away from them. I have a 7 year old girl that thinks she's the most badass thing on the planet. Kinda puts me in mind of a tiny dog that thinks it is a mastiff! She is a mean little thing, that's for sure. But I use cases like this to teach her that there is ALWAYS someone out there that can, and if given the chance WILL, do the exact same things to HER. It's sad that she has to learn so young that she can't trust most people but the fact remains that she does have to learn this lesson. Evil things that share her world with her LOOK human so she has to never let her guard down. I condolences to the families. R.I.P., beautiful girls.

I think it depends on the child's constitution and their age, but I agree they definitely need to be taught about predators as soon as they're individually ready.

I know parents who can't use articles like this b/c it'd scare the living shit out of their kids, give them nightmares, and cause them to be hyper-vigilant. I think it's up to each parent/guardian and their particular kid(s), on their own level(s).

I don't think that is the way to take the priors being listed, even if it might be a little harsh in light of what happened, but there is also the way to take it in a kind of warning way, like running with a rough crowd, bad shit can happen
In ye olde days of say the 80's, moms were telling their daughters, hey don't go to parties alone, and don't get too drunk and how many boys will be there, because when you get a bunch of drunk guys around, again, to put it in a crude but realistic way- 'bad shit can happen'. Actually, the warnings weren't even as vague as that, they told us what scenarios could happen and scared us. And this was before such things as roofies. The thing people say and use it in kind of a political stance ' well it doesn't matter if she got drunk, it doesnt matter what she wore, it doesn't matter she took a ride from some random dude, that shouldn't have happened, etc etc" ok great in a perfect world, in a perfect utopia, everyone looks out for each other and no one has a bad agenda, but what we wish the world was like isn't necessarily what it IS and all the foot stomping, yelling and carrying signs doesn't take away that reality.

Mentioning a bit of their background doesn't justify their murders at all; it just helps to form a rough sketch as to why they were alone and on their own in a distant city.

Just from what's provided, it doesn't appear to be a random forced kidnapping, which has to register with every parent's fears. Could it happen to my daughter? Were they taken from a mall? From their friend's house? In some sad way I agree that including this information can help other parents put their minds at ease because it highlights how vulnerable and unprotected was the situation they were in.

They didn't deserve violation and death. It's just a sad story, all around.

Mentioning a bit of their background doesn't justify their murders at all; it just helps to form a rough sketch as to why they were alone and on their own in a distant city.

I agree, mentioning she was stripper floating between cities helps round out the story and provides a little depth. I also agree is not justifying their murder. I don't think they were trying to do that.

I think they put the girls priors out there to find leads. It would make no sense to shame the victims. Poor girls. I hope the killers are found and punished to the full extent. What they did was just so wrong :(

I think it depends on the child's constitution and their age, but I agree they definitely need to be taught about predators as soon as they're individually ready.

I know parents who can't use articles like this b/c it'd scare the living shit out of their kids, give them nightmares, and cause them to be hyper-vigilant. I think it's up to each parent/guardian and their particular kid(s), on their own level(s).

Parents do need to talk about safety (everywhere) not just away from home...with or with out an article...But more importantly parents need to step it up in terms of being reassuring...I will believe you...and empower their kids...you will know...if you think you're in danger you are. Plan for it. A little late in the game to teach an 19 year old and an 18 year old stranger danger..

Parents do need to talk about safety (everywhere) not just away from home...with or with out an article...But more importantly parents need to step it up in terms of being reassuring...I will believe you...and empower their kids...you will know...if you think you're in danger you are. Plan for it. A little late in the game to teach an 19 year old and an 18 year old stranger danger..

Aaaamen!

I'll be surprised if this turns out to be a stranger-danger situation.

I suspect this to be a case of hookin' gone wrong. Pimp making a point or they drew the wrong John.

We seriously need to legalize prostitution and regulate it correctly to cut down on this sort of thing. These girls deserve safety and, fuck, maybe a 401K?

"I will believe you"....hmmm. Coming from a person who believes that girls who get themselves in bad situations deserve it.

"I will believe you"....hmmm. Coming from a person who believes that girls who get themselves in bad situations deserve it.

Yeah...parents need to step it up...they need to be reassuring....they need to empower their kids. I guess I would rather be the woman who believes these types of crimes are preventable...then the girl who thought her friend was full of shit when she disclosed that she had been molested by a friends father...a woman like you Beans.

Yeah...parents need to step it up...they need to be reassuring....they need to empower their kids. I guess I would rather be the woman who believes these types of crimes are preventable...then the girl who thought her friend was full of shit when she disclosed that she had been molested by a friends father...a woman like you Beans.

Stay on topic, it does this thread no good if you start acting all unmedicated.

If you have a problem with beans send her a pm.

It's disrespectful and fucking annoying to the people that post these stories.

Ooooh GD it!! Unbelieveable!!! That's it for me. Stab me with a friggin' bbq fork, I am SO f**kin' done I'm burnt. Just don't reply to my posts anymore, and don't tag me. Better yet, do. They'll just sit there and die of frostbite. Movin' on.

I think this was probably done to send a "message" to others. I mean, the killer(s) didn't bury the bodies and left them on display. I am thinking gangs, or worse serial killer type shit.

Back