• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

GirouxFilms

This is just so sick. I understand that she is a murderer, and people are angry. What do you think of this form of the justice system? Do you believe it should be within the right of the people to handle criminals? I haven't found much on this, but have pieced some things together from forums that I have found it on:

At 2:44 she says "ya matenme, culeros" Kill me already, assholes!

At about 3:15 while she is on fire she yells "throw more gas on me you bastards"

The event took place in Guatemala.

The girl being lynched is 16 years old. She and two men murdered and robbed a taxi driver in this city (Suchitepequez) very shortly before this video was filmed. The two men fled into a series of alleyways and escaped, but the girl took a wrong turn and was surrounded by an angry mob. Several witnesses had seen her participate in the shooting (though my information did not indicate whether she actually wielded and fired a gun) and she admitted to it in front of the crowd in hopes that it would buy her some mercy. As we can see, it did not. This video depicts a hastily-formed lynch mob dispensing their form of 'justice' on a killer. -Ved

SOURCES ARE FROM:
http://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeople..._girl_gets_brutally_beat_and_burned_alive_by/
http://www.liveleak.com/

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is just so sick. I understand that she is a murderer, and people are angry. What do you think of this form of the justice system? Do you believe it should be within the right of the people to handle criminals? I haven't found much on this, but have pieced some things together from forums that I have found it on:

At 2:44 she says "ya matenme, culeros" Kill me already, assholes!

At about 3:15 while she is on fire she yells "throw more gas on me you bastards"

The event took place in Guatemala.

The girl being lynched is 16 years old. She and two men murdered and robbed a taxi driver in this city (Suchitepequez) very shortly before this video was filmed. The two men fled into a series of alleyways and escaped, but the girl took a wrong turn and was surrounded by an angry mob. Several witnesses had seen her participate in the shooting (though my information did not indicate whether she actually wielded and fired a gun) and she admitted to it in front of the crowd in hopes that it would buy her some mercy. As we can see, it did not. This video depicts a hastily-formed lynch mob dispensing their form of 'justice' on a killer. -Ved

SOURCES ARE FROM:
http://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeople..._girl_gets_brutally_beat_and_burned_alive_by/
http://www.liveleak.com/

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Can't see it, I wonder if its my phone :shrug:

At the end of the day, I don't think any sane, caring human being would deny "that feeling" we feel when we actually see the depths of the depravity and inhumanity we as a species are capable of, be it this video, or the video we don't get to see of the murder they committed.

That said, there are likely those in the murderous mob who may be sick and tired of random murder and crimes against innocent citizens. There may be those who would argue that she should expect no mercy for showing no mercy to the taxi driver she and the two men were involved in robbing and murdering (assuming she was guilty). They may ask where her compassion for another human being was when she had the choice to be involved in taking the life of another, perhaps a father, a husband, most likely a son, uncle, cousin or other relative, friend or loved one whose life was snuffed out over a few bucks. They may see her crime as "an eye for an eye," with no "degree of wrongfulness", just the same end result - the DP - as she willingly ajudged to someone else.

Do I agree with them? No. Not at all. Do I understand them? Yes, I do.

Last edited:
Good lord. I find that more disturbing than whatever it was she did. I don't care what she did...the others got away. She prob was just there by chance.....who knows right? Anyway. The people that did all that are more fucked up than she was. Just fucking bad.

Mob mentality reminds me of animals. Shouldn't we be more civilized than a pack of wild dogs? I don't care what she did, there should be more humanity than that. Someone should have stopped it. Also, she wasn't very good at stop, drop, and ROLL but I can't say I'd have done it much better in that situation.

I actually edited out a question in my post asking, "How many of us who watched this, no matter her crime, kept thinking, 'ROLL! Hurry up and roll!'" But, I didn't want my point to be misinterpreted as humorous when that wasn't my goal.

I actually edited out a question in my post asking, "How many of us who watched this, no matter her crime, kept thinking, 'ROLL! Hurry up and roll!'" But, I didn't want my point to be misinterpreted as humorous when that wasn't my goal.

I had a hard time focusing on what was really going on because she wasn't rolling, but thought it may just be my add lol

She did try and put herself out but to no avail. She may have been alright if that fucker didn't come by and pour more stuff on her. That was just FUCKED. That's just it too....they have no clue about what she did. So vicious and nasty. She was just a kid.

I believe in capital punishment. I know that as another poster said, I could probably become someone who could torture someone slowly and intensely if I knew they hurt someone I loved, and that would even depend on HOW and the degree of hurt they did to my loved ones. However, I do NOT believe in vigilante justice because too often it's at least as sick and usually MORE sick than the person's crime may have been.

This is a perfect example of when the punishment becomes the crime IMO. The girl did something terrible. I realize that she was part of a robbery murder, and should have been punished. But the actions by this crowd was more disturbing by far than shooting the cab driver. My belief in capital punishment always has many attached conditions before I actually say this is the right course--and not every murderer may be deserving of death, only those monsters who have no mitigating factors that could even suggest a possibility that the person may prove beneficial to society or at the very least, be a voided factor of society. Some monsters simply should not be allowed to live in this world, where they have done nothing but harm. One example would be Jesse Compton.

This kind of mob has no excuse, and I don't care how crime ridden they are, or even if they knew the cab driver personally. The guy was killed, which again is TERRIBLE, but this girl was apparently tortured to death. The mob deserves to be taken in and justice should be seen for this girl's murder as much as the girl and her companions should have faced legal charges.

I was a taxi driver about 8 years ago for a whole 3 months than I quit.. Because I had someone attempt to rob me.. Quick lil summary.. I pulled up and the passenger got in the back seat 2 min later he had a gun to the side of my head and said give me your f... Money.. Without thinking I automatically slapped the gun away from my face.. He then put it back by my head and said it again ..I than slammed my foot on the gas and screamed bloody murder he has a gun..within seconds of me taking off he jumped out of my van(our cab company had mini vans
For bigger groups..)anyway he was never caught...

I was totally stupid in all my actions.. Not to mention I only had 8 $ on me lol, I had just started my shift it was 6/7 pm ....I was lucky he obviously was just using the gun as a scare tactic..this is the reason I NEVER judge others on how they react to crazy situations .. Because you don't know till your in it.
This only lasted about 2minutes and I never had a chance to actually process it in brain and make a intelligent decision.. Everything I did was automatic WITHOUT thinking..
Sorry for the off subject but this brought. Back memories

As far as how do I feel about the people making there own justice...I'm with @gatekeeper on this ..I dont agree with it but I understand it..

Last edited:
She did try and put herself out but to no avail. She may have been alright if that fucker didn't come by and pour more stuff on her. That was just FUCKED. That's just it too....they have no clue about what she did. So vicious and nasty. She was just a kid.

The middle of her chest was the one area that burned consistently throughout the whole thing. Had she been able to lay prone on her stomach, chances are she could've starved it out against the ground rather quickly and/or taken her shirt off over her head (before the extra fuel was thrown on her). But, she was already in emotional shock and terrified, and beaten/hit in the face/head to the point you could tell she was teetering on the brink of consciousness even before the fire caused sympathetic/neuro shock and oxygen deprivation. She may have even had a slow brain bleed that was leaking out, or a subdural hematoma forming.

The thing that gets me more than anything, besides her age and plea for mercy (she's only a year younger than my son), was the fact she never even tried to run/escape. Yes, she *became* surrounded, but she had an opening via the camera angle in the beginning, so if her instinct was to try and get away she would have tried to bolt. IMO, that tells me she felt guilty, she knew the murder, to whatever degree she was involved (if only by assoc. w/the two pussies who ran and let her get gang murdered/burned to death for it) was wrong, and somewhere inside her young, horrified, injured mind, she believed in trying to take some sort of responsibility for what she'd done. She didn't waste her time trying to deny it or run away. Judging by the things she said, she believed she deserved to be punished to some degree, but likely not like this - the look on her face was one of pure horror and disbelief likely more that no one, NO ONE even tried to help her...

ETA: The movements she's making at the end aren't voluntary. They're ligamentary/neuro (reflexes). She was already either in a state of deep unconsciousness or dead.

Last edited:
That is just fucked up to hell.

No way am I watching that video. The screenshot and descriptions in the thread tell me all I need to know. A lot of people participated in, and even recorded, a murder.

Mob justice is thuggery. Thuggery isn't justice.

I wouldn't want to live in a society that condoned a brutal and torturous public murder.

I absolutely feel like some people cannot be reformed and don't deserve to live. Maybe they were born that way or maybe they are crazy or maybe they were molded that way by some evil they suffered but there is a point in which you cannot save them and it's almost more humane to take them out of this world that putting them in cages for 50-60 years and let them hone their craft to perfection.

I agree with you 10000%.

Jesus Christ. She burned until the gas burned out and then was still moving.

Bullet to the head seems like it would be way more effective.

@gatekeeper Edit: You ever see a snake being cooked after it's skinned? Shit twitches like convulses like mad. I still think she could have survived that. In shock and not really feeling much at that point, sure. Still alive though, imo. I'm not a Dr though so what do I know.

Last edited:
I havent watched the video (yet) but i'm torn. On one hand, you were involved in taking someone's loved one away and deserved to suffer. On the other hand, she was just a kid who was probably peer pressured into taking part in the fuckery anyway. you know how impressionable teenagers can be. It's sad all around

Jesus Christ. She burned until the gas burned out and then was still moving.

Bullet to the head seems like it would be way more effective.

@gatekeeper Edit: You ever see a snake being cooked after it's skinned? Shit twitches like convulses like mad. I still think she could have survived that. In shock and not really feeling much at that point, sure. Still alive though, imo. I'm not a Dr though so what do I know.

No, the only thing I've seen cooked whole and intact in person are fish. That's interesting, and it makes perfect sense that with their musculature snakes would twitch and move like crazy as they lose fluids and their muscles shrink.

I'm not a doctor either, but as a nurse, I also agree it's certainly possible her life still could have been saved if she were unconscious even though when people burn their muscles and tendons involuntarily twitch, contract and the nerves in the body go nuts. She was being 02 deprived by the fire so close to her face/mouth (CO/carb. monox., smoke/fume inhalation + whatever 02 she was losing from the external and any possible internal bleeding), but it wouldn't be enough to "kill" her brain by itself, and given her age, it's not likely she had a coronary from shock either, so who knows. (?)

The kicker to that is part of what I ref'ed above. Unless there were medical professionals in the crowd telling people she was "dead" (whether she was or not), there's no way they would've automatically known those movements are also consistent with reflexes, too. And still, not a single person made an effort to assist her in any way when they still saw her moving.

But, did you notice the circle of bystanders/gawkers around her got bigger and wider the longer she burned? People were stepping back from it to distance themselves from what was happening, so you know that even though no one showed the impulse/guts to be the humanitarian maverick and try to help save her (if only for trial), a lot of them damned sure felt something despite their morbid hypnosis and ghoulish stares, IMO.

Last edited:
There was a gawkers convention for sure.

There is no way she would survive long. If you're burning alive and you want it to end quickly, take deep breaths. That's all the advice I can give you if you're on the receiving end of a witch burning.

This video about made me sick to watch. It is absolutely horrific. I can't believe the depravity involved here. What sickened me the most was seeing all the children...and there were a lot of them...standing there watching this as if it was such a normal occurrence. How sad.

Back